Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,533 members, 7,840,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) (53326 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by fergie001: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anago55:
. That's your brother we are talking about ooo

I am disappointed ooo. we should play this politics the Nigerian way , we shouldn't always try to appear right, because it doesn't exist in this clime
I know but they don't remember when they govern us, do they?

Does the Nigerian way tell them not to do their best @ home?

Look @ the Umahi we are talking about, those that won't decamp with him is as a matter of principle, can you fault what he has done?

They make life a living hell for us, so how can we beat our chests that when they get there, they won't repeat the same thing.

Charity begins at home. I am not happy with them, not just OUK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Premiumwriter: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hi

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is N500 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: https:///2347055822849
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Premiumwriter: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
athaboi:
Okay na How about spotting him inside the toilet?
coming soon grin
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Nackzy: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
PointZerom:

Were you especting him to jump the queue?

He's only standing aloof to avoid your likes copying his PIN numbers.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by article1: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't think this ATM stand is actually in a public place. Looks more like it is situated in a place like 5 star hotel with adequate security and where you have few people visiting the ATM

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Anago55: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
fergie001:

I know but they don't remember when they govern us, do they?

Does the Nigerian way tell them not to do their best @ home?

Look @ the Umahi we are talking about, those that won't decamp with him is as a matter of principle, can you fault what he has done?

They make life a living hell for us, so how can we beat our chests that when they get there, they won't repeat the same thing.

Charity begins at home. I am not happy with them, not just OUK.

. All of them are evil. we shouldn't be the one crucifying our own while others exonerate theirs. that's what am talking about Nwanne mmadu

Udo diri gi
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by fergie001: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anago55:
. All of them are evil. we shouldn't be the one crucifying our own while others exonerate theirs. that's what am talking about Nwanne mmadu
Udo diri gi
nsogbu adighi.
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by J4justice: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na so. 2023!
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Trying too hard to "impress" fools.
He no want him staff to see him account balance
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omo them use barrow carry the ATM come there ..
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
What is he doing there.He should be in prison taking pictures
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by celeiyke: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Publicity stunt. What will he use 150k for? That's an amount he can transfer to his aide to go and withdraw
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Coldie(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lies.

Unless you haven't been to abuja before, in abuja there are people who don't wait in line when they go to banks once they drive in they have their own access to the bank, immediately they come in and go.

I have witnessed this first hand especially at that wuse area
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by KingMack(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hedonini:
Foolish man. Who is this rubbish supposed to impress? How much did he go there to withdraw? For what purpose?

I swear these idiots and the dumb Nigerian masses who cheer them on are very annoying.

Brother he only went there to confirm payment since I credit alert because of the failure they cause and that account must be anonymoussad
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by KingMack(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hedonini:
Foolish man. Who is this rubbish supposed to impress? How much did he go there to withdraw? For what purpose?

I swear these idiots and the dumb Nigerian masses who cheer them on are very annoying.

Brother he only went there to confirm payment since I credit alert because of the failure they cause and that account must be anonymoussad

Modified!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Naso ..as this Man dey pass my office every day with I'm convoye for don notice me which is struggling hard every day he passessad
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by flokii: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
If you like spot him on akara queue.. ya'll are deceiving yourselves.

No to ex-convicts and criminals!
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by sissoko89: 2:11am On Nov 20, 2020
He is trying to tell the gullible Nigerians that he's broke nd doesn't practice corruption method again

Anyways I was there he actually came to withdraw 1k,which he later dash it to one of the security in d bank
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by femi4: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Making 2023 move in 2020...that's quite early
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Dayoebe(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Nackzy:
Humble man Ever since he came out from prison, he's been very humble
We've seen the one eating corn by the roadside
We've seen the one selling yam in the market place

They are all criminals

Continue to enjoy your 30k stipend while it last

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by foreshore(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2020
na normal tin
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by pman06(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2020
PointZerom:
APC jailed him through the door and set him free through the window.

grin grin grin na why Dem call am government of the fifu
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by MickeyRich7(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Isoright .. now this man go withdrawal every thing from that ATM.. Damnn niggas .. may all niggas rich come from no where ..
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by tunapawizzy: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
this nairaland sef...u people will still come one day and put ABUJA IS NIGERIA´S CAPITAL CITY o frontpage one day
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Dem don start
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by tunapawizzy: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2020
how is this worthy of front page...nairaland dun big reach make e dey help showcase skills of young talented nigerians...be putting stories of one skilled nigerian on frontpage everyday..(lots of creative and hardworking fashion designers, shoe makers, artists etc looking for a platform to showcase their talent)....not posting irrelevant news about thieves in government...no be until u reach dangote u go begin give back to society na..especially society wey provide for u d platform to excel
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Aarenaija: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2020
So what should we do now? His honor a human being? So he should not collect his money or he should have sent a stranger with his pin?
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2020
This is not a queue na undecided . make e show that ATM wey dey government House road for Abia state come join line so I go hail am.
Re: Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) by Relieved(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2020
That machine must be dispensing Dollars

It's not for public usage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega / President Buhari's Ministerial Nominees And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.