Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Bbnaija Prince Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Guinness Nigeria. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Prince Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Guinness Nigeria. VIDEO (294 Views)

MC Steve Headmaster Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Strong Globa (Photos) / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Prince Bags Ambassadorial Deal With Guinness Nigeria. VIDEO by Olawaleyy036(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Prince, has received another breakthrough as he has bagged a mouth-watering deal with an alcoholic beverage company, Guinness Nigeria.

Prince who was super excited about the new deal took to his Instagram page to announce the new deal with his fans and social media users.

Sharing a video of his unveiling ceremony, he attached the caption, “Guinness BRAND AMBASSADOR. I’m pleased to announce my new family. Thank you for having me, I look forward to creating magic with you”.

Gunnis Nigeria is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, it was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Gunness operations outside Ireland and Great Britain.

A lot of fans excited about this new deal, took to his comment section to congratulate him on his new deal.

Recently, Prince signed a deal with VSP Botanics which is a skin care and cosmetics company.

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/bbnaija-prince-bags-ambassadorial-deal.html

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Who Paul Or Peter Is – Naira Marley / Pray For Davido And Actress Nkechi Blesssing / 7 Reasons Why Laycon Would Not Be On The Spotlight In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.