Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello (436 Views)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by edoboy74(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State says the development strides of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is enough for the party to retain the presidential seat in 2023.

“APC has come to stay. We are developing the country, the people are happy with our programmes, we are touching lives and we are securing the nation,” the governor said when he appeared as a guest on Thursday’s edition of Channels Television’s Politics Today.

He added: “Why won’t they (Nigerians) give us a chance once again to continue to produce the president of this country? APC by the grace of God will produce the next president and sweep across the legislative houses and the governorship across the country.”

While the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) had accused the Presidency of political scavenging in the wake of the defection by Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Bello sees the party as no match for the APC.

A Gone Party?

The PDP, he argued, is building castles in the air and does not have what it takes to contend with the ruling party.

“APC is a party of the people, for the grassroots. You can see the exodus. I don’t know what is giving them (PDP) that confidence,” the governor added. “Even though power belongs to God and God gives power to who He wills, at this stage, I can assure you that PDP is gone and is going and going.”

‘Nine To Go’

Bello claimed that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and eight more governors from the PDP would soon join his party, saying that Umahi’s defection was a testimony of the progress in the ruling party.

“I said it long ago, not today when the party (PDP) was going through some challenges; I did say that there are 10 governors from the opposition parties that will join APC.

“We have seen one; one that is even as equal as 10, he has joined us, nine to go. Just mark my words; I don’t lie, I will never lie, and I will never deceive anybody,” the Kogi governor stressed.

https://www.intelregion.com/news/2023-presidency-apc-will-retain-presidency-gov-yahaya-bello/
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
It will never come to lamplight unless we don’t serve a living God
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by 360degreess(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Marvellouzkk:
It will never come to lamplight unless we don’t serve a living God
Were u serving satan in both 2015 & 2019 when Buhari(apc) won?..

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
let wait and see
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by Karlifate: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
It's good to have plans & even to be vocal about it BUT this life is NOT guaranteed for anybody.

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
JAMO4REAL1:
let wait and see
don't waste your time by waiting, INEC will soon de registered PDP as a political party according to majority of Nigerians
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by peacekante: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by Jostoman: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
And Yahaya Bello think his evil party called APC can defeat Y.D.P party in 2023?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by Cyberterror: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
It is only sentimental blind fools who don't know it or are just fighting off the reality.

APC will rule for a very very long time that even PDP fake primate Ayodele will become frustrated and leave the prediction business to contest for house of assembly.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by thatsleepboy1: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
What a joke
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Will Retain Presidency – Gov. Yahaya Bello by ggood: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Big fat lie

(1) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery; Another Effort In The Right Direction / Court Dismissed Lawsuit Seeking To Nullify Obaseki’s Election / Radio Biafra Emergency Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.