Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,393 members, 7,850,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Wrongful Disengagement From Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wrongful Disengagement From Service (198 Views)

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Disengagement Of 243 Retiring Soldiers / Buratai: Obasanjo Nearly Retired Me From Service 22 Years Ago / INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrongful Disengagement From Service by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Good morning all. Please I need an advice concerning this issue; it has been bothering our family for a long time now.
My father in-law has been working with National Identity Management Commission since 01-10-1987 as Clerical Officer II. Then it was Department of National Civic Registration.
In August 2010 he was given approval by the management NIMC to undertake a part time degree programme in Psychology Department at Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
Then August 15th 2020, he received disengagement letter from the commission on the ground that he did not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor Degree when he was already in the University in pursuit of Bachelor of Science Degree as approved.
Fast forward to 2012/2013 academic session, he graduated with Second Class Honour (Upper Division) in Psychology same year he was disengaged.
In a memo dated Tuesday 5th March 2019 from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department NIMC. The management approved a period of five years grace to all the staff of the commission who do not possess a minimum requisite qualification of Bachelor degree to obtain same before 31st December 2023 which is the same approval given to him by the management.
My question is why is his own different? I have all the documents with me both photocopy and original.
Approval Letter to undertake part time programme
Bsc Result
Letter of disengagement
Application for reinstatement
Memo from AGM/Head Human Capital Management Department.
Please who should we write to? Who can help us out without asking for money? Which office or ministry should we channel our complaint to that will give us attention.

Please help us move to the permanent site to get maximum attention.
lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Facebook, Twitter & Google Will Cooperate With Lai To Clampdown On Social Media / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari violates NAPTIP Act in appointment of agency’s head / RE: Abia Of Blind Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.