Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star (43080 Views)

Meet Omah Lay, The Fast Rising Nigerian Singer Similar To Rema And Fireboy / DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Leone, Pronounced No.1 African Star / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Elvictor: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
this Omah Lay na Ogba boy bah? we don re-shuffle our music face Duncan Mighty no wan commot from village champion.
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
tillaman:
me too
I leave my d buried in her coochie

grin grin grin

The way I like her thing she thinks am an animal grin
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by joshuaidibia(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
gunners160:
this guy sings beta than those rubbish Davido and Wizkid are singing this days. Because of the useless review I saw on NL I went to download the complete album of wizkid " made in Lagos" and Davido " A better time " since then my ears just dey bleed

grin we're so much alike bro

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by joshuaidibia(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Memphitz537:
Another "One hit wonder" on the make. tongue

Ever noticed that songs nowadays hardly ever have 3 verses unlike music of the 80's,90's & early 2000's?

Bad Belle
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Biography without where he is from, who are his parents, which schools did he attend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by chocboi78(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Damn damn damn...my second best song of the year
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by UkBalesNig(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
I just downloaded the yeyeye. It's over-hyped

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by MajohBankz: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is the only guy that has about 10 songs on my playlist. My love for him...
Damn rmx
Bad influence
Verse on pami
Verse and hook on infinity
Love you hello brother
In fact every one of them
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Shadysen: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
To get fame not just comes like that...you must do one or two but we failed to see that aspect.
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Onnasucs1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
He's really good. That Get layd Ep was a bomb
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by dustmalik: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
UkBalesNig:
Listen to Damn, lo lo, and Bad influence. Your opinion will change. The guy is good.
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
NO NIGERIAN STAR CAN SING A SONG WITHOUT WEEDS___NAIRA MARLEY THE NIGERIA YOUTH ROLE MODEL WITH HIGHEST LUNACY FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM (FRAUDULENT MENTALITY +WEED INSIDE NIGERIA CALL WEEDERNESS
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by LogoPhiLe: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Although am not a fan of Nigerian artiste because they sing dog shit except Burna boy, 2face and wizkid

But as a real niggarrr I must admit
Omah lay dey flow well anyday anytime twice on Friday..but he should stop doing one same shitt style of songs
I even dey blow my weed with his songs right now

Abeg which music app be this?
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Worksunlimited: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
UkBalesNig:

Download "Godly" then... He has released another ep by the way

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Stevyne: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shadysen:
To get fame not just comes like that...you must do one or two but we failed to see that aspect.
You get sense bro.
You see the way him and Bella shmurda take deh people song and album

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by 1EmmyKay: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Overhype abeg. The dude always sing about Bleep. Mtchew
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by mousano(f): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
femi4:
Let me take you up

Let me take you down

Let me give you some lo lo lo lo

If you think I 'll hurt ya, put me under water.....

Can't you see...I luv, I luv you
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by slimtosin(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
If only there is a big difference between Omah’s latest Ep and Made in Lagos ... undecided
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by SyIvalord: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Go stream Omah Lay's new EP "what have we done"

Music wey dey bust brain. cool

Lord delete them , delete thеm
Delete еvery virus from my system
Never let your boy fall victim
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by IMAMofWAR: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
this guy is too overated na. he sings trash
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by wizdammy1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Stellly02:
Since I downloaded the EP last night.

YE YE YE has been on repeat
Cool jams aswear

Not like the overrated people shouting upandan
Was just skipping tracks in #ABT Nd #MIL

But can listen to this Omah lay's EP without Boredom

The 'Obafemi Awolowo' part gives me goosebumps.
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by bluefilm: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Abeg, who is she?

What popular song did she sing?
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by ramseykay(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Raydos:
This guy no sing reach me I swear!!!

Nah Pride wan finish me, If I lie go ask Airforce and AndyBlaze
guy u no get joysmiley
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
He'll excel... His style is unique.
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by gatti(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
I like this dude's tracks seriously
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Stellly02(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
wizdammy1:

The 'Obafemi Awolowo' part gives me goosebumps.
Aswear
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by rapwizzy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by Breadnote: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
rare talent
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by maddman: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Worksunlimited:

I'm surprised nobody's talking about his new EP

Out of the four-tracked project he dropped hours ago, only "godly" and "can't relate" are worthy of replay.
Re: Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star by BabaIbo: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Worksunlimited:

The new EP songs no make like the previous ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekan Babalola - Nigeria's First Grammy Award Winner / Lynxxx's Sister, Yvonne Weds Akinyemi In Accra, Ghana (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.