Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour (24119 Views)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion / President Jonathan Still Gets Military Salutes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by zeusdgrt(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
And so
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by article1: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
Godwin Maduka should never have ventured into Nigerian politics, its not a place for decent people like him to be found
So politics should be left for the insensitive, looters and the educated illiterate that are all occupied our political offices today?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
?

How do I start explaining to him that less is more with our mind blowing fragrances? A dry cleaner was hesitant to wash my suit saying it doesn't appear dirty but rather smells heavenly as if I soaked in a bucket of perfume, lol

This explains why Nairalanders posted so many reviews on the thread on my signature.

Bros

Your adverts are local
Pls stop
No one likes them
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
/
Instead of this man campaigning in Anambra, they kept him in Abuja while all the hawks continue to hustle him. He will learn the hard way just as everyone else before him. One would think that his team will be mobilizing at the grassroot level but he seems more comfortable at Abuja than Anambra.

Like always, I wish him luck. The biggest opposition he will face will be from his town for obvious reasons. The blood of those massacred is crying for justice.
/

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by nonxo007(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
Godwin Maduka should never have ventured into Nigerian politics, its not a place for decent people like him to be found
This is the problem, if good people don't venture into politics the bad ones will and we'll always end up with wicked and demonic leaders.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by pipnator00(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please can we all join hands to fervently pray for Dr Godwin Maduka. Lately, he has been associating with these tainted men and women in power, and soon, they may taint him.

(With maximum respect) Sir Maduka you are a man of goodwill and honor, your work in the area of philanthropy speaks for itself and you are very inspirational to everyone who comes across you. If joining politics in Nigeria, becoming the next governor in Anambra is your desire, I pray that the will of God be done but please be careful of the men and women around you this time.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by AgboC: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
So you want only wrong people to always be there. Wrong can never stop wrong, it takes dogged men of integrity to fight wrong. which am seeing in Maduka.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by CoolAmbience(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

On the contrary, we need more of his rare kind in politics.

We can't keep leaving the most integral aspect of our collective lives, which is governance, in the hands of individuals with half-baked education, and morally bankrupt fellows with little known precedence and career accomplishment.

Abu'm nwa afo Anambra, and I strongly believe that Dr. Maduka will be great for our people.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Alexreport you are doing well...

If prof clinch the mantle, SSA on media or CPS don sure for you.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Munzy14(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
Not in anambra, they are usually blessed with decent guys as governor.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:

Then the country will be in continue to be in ruin
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by galaxy2020(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
gidgiddy:
...so how do we bring about the real change we all want?
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Jaqenhghar: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
What do they discuss on that Armed forces radio? How to beat bloody civilians?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Franktom247(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Alex don dey call am governor already
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Theevilone(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
What do they discuss on that Armed forces radio? How to beat bloody civilians?

Look at what u have done to me now, a grown man thrown on the bare floor laughing out my ass

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by EMMY76: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
So the nigerian army also have a radio station where they dish out their normal propaganda?
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by emoney09: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
ohhh
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour by Karlosorji(m): 1:19am On Nov 21, 2020
So he shouldn’t make Anambra his home state a better place? What are you saying??
EVILFOREST:
Ogaaaa
I take GOD beg you.
Abeg come back to the US ooo
Whoever is pushing you, no like you ooo.
The US treasures you more than that place
Devil won't be held accountable for anything ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Order: Enugu Residents Ignore IPOB / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Atiku React To Super Eagles' Loss To Algeria / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.