Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,479 members, 7,770,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:38 AM

Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass (14249 Views)

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Advocator: 2:22am On Mar 20, 2011
BABE!:

^^^^ Fortunately, I know your problem Avogadro! cheesy You've seen too much P-O-r-N! Nuff Said! grin
Advocator plz, I don't watch p.o.r.n.o for heaven sake. I Zap real p.u.n.a.n.is, I'm speaking from experience. This you should know?

Now do you have that syndrome too? grin
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by BABE3: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2011
^^^, lol, you called me advocator!?
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Advocator: 2:26am On Mar 20, 2011
^
I was correcting you! You spelled my name as Avogadro & I said it is Advocator plz.

Read between the lines, you v.a.g.i.n.a *winks @ her*
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by desholah(m): 2:29am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs Chima,
Is a brownish slave from South Sudan . .  . .With eagle's eyes and green lips grin grin
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by MrsChima1(f): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2011
Desso has a red face with green shit smeared on his lips.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by BABE3: 2:31am On Mar 20, 2011
Advocator:

^
I was correcting you! You spelled my name as Avogadro & I said it is Advocator plz.

Read between the lines, you v.a.g.i.n.a *winks @ her*

oh pls, thats what I'm gonna call you! Like it or Love it! tongue you called me a v.a.g.i.n.a?, wat d hell! is wrong with you?,
Anyways, do you like our picture on my profile?  cheesy
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by desholah(m): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2011
Chima has a grey azz with dark black skinny legs . . . .Also has a blue lips with white strip on her face like Zebra.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Advocator: 2:34am On Mar 20, 2011
BABE!:

oh pls, thats what I'm gonna call you! Like it or Love it! tongue you called me a v.a.g.i.n.a?, wat d hell! is wrong with you?,
Anyways, do you like our picture on my profile?  cheesy

Darling I do like it off course, especially the fact that you are sitting on my d.i.c.k. HAHAHA* grin
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by MrsChima1(f): 2:35am On Mar 20, 2011
Desso is biracial South African man with gray eyes and nine wives from every tribe in South Africa.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Advocator: 2:37am On Mar 20, 2011
-----------------------
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by desholah(m): 2:48am On Mar 20, 2011
Chima has long tongue like a snake,Got a big forehead like Watermelon , . . Has 4 brests like dawg and got rashes all over her body angry

1 Like

Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by MrsChima1(f): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2011
You wish my tongue was all over your shitty and slimy body. angry angry
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 20, 2011
grin grin lol.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by desholah(m): 3:42am On Mar 20, 2011
Yep,I wish grin grin
Goodnight sweetie kiss
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Tosinville(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2011
I aint surprise to see this cos two of my Edo friends have once told me that my girls have big azzes even me as yoruba guy don't even notice dhis cos i aint that kinda brother who stare at ppl that much.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by Esinwaju: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ochendu and skydeep have already set the pace for this thread to degenerate into tribal mudslinging. i just hope you can take it the same way you dish it.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by PremierGuy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
Yes Yoruba girls have backside, but not as big compared with Ethiopian and Southern African huge backsides,

1 Like

Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by desholah(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
Chima has a blue and gray skin color undecided

OP.
The ones from Ibadan do have it , . . . . .''A state in Nigeria'' undecided
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by MrsChima(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
Desso is an alien.
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by desholah(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
But you love me . , You said it today tongue

OP.
Check out Jamos tongue grin grin grin
Outcast #3 is gonna kill me
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by 190: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
tosin bro

we might have 2 check omolola's ass if its up to international standard cool cool
Re: Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass by topmostg: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Advocator: I know that African women in general are blessed with nice figures but what I can’t understand is why most of them have dreadful looking v-a-g-i-n-as? Do they dye their original color before they apart their legs for me? Am I the only man who observed this ish?
;-D;-D;-D i do too. Its just so sad to have a beautiful girlfriend but the first tym i saw her c.u.nt, i was lyk wtf? The pun...ani is not so pleasing to the eye...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments For Women / A Thorn In The Flesh / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.