Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Untold Story Of My Secret Romance With Ooni Of Ife - Ara - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Untold Story Of My Secret Romance With Ooni Of Ife - Ara (441 Views)

Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of My Secret Romance With Ooni Of Ife - Ara by Alcapodetuti: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
ARA in Yoruba language means W-O-N-D-E-R!
But for ARALOLA OLUMUYIWA, the Iconic Nigerian female talking drummer and culture enthusiast, the unpredictable hand of evolution has sealed many experiences for her. She is not just an epitome of beauty and creativity, but a bundle of timeless experience.

ARA has seen it all, from expression to depression; from surplus to paucity, from the lowest rung to the zenith of stardom. However, her individuality remains unbreakable. She is a very enthusiastic and effervescent personality.

Aralola’s over three decades in the entertainment business industry is enough experience to make ‘a book of wonder’. As an iconic female talking drummer, ARA is also a culture ambassador.

The special envoy to the City of Miami Florida has been on our radar for over two years until a miracle happened recently.

In this new video, ARA opened up on the long-discussed secret romance between herself and Ooni of Ile-Ife, His Imperial Majesty, OBA ENITAN ADEYEYE OGUNWUSI Ojaja The Second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrlnnZHv-hw
Re: Untold Story Of My Secret Romance With Ooni Of Ife - Ara by TossTos: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
What now happened

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Alaketu Of Ketu Meet, Promise To Work For Yoruba Peace, Security / Video: I Can't Face Fulani Killer Herdsmen Without Alaafin's Approval - Iba Gani / Reasons More Schools Should Introduce Learning A Foreign Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.