Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,083 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi (684 Views)

PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by ashacot: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
The Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, has said the administration of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is far better than the 16 years of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)

The Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, has said the administration of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is far better than the 16 years of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Umahi who spoke in Abuja made this known on Friday during an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“When you compare, I can see that the partial administration of the APC is far better than that of my former party. No one person in APC is dictating the affairs of the party,” the governor said.

According to the governor, his decision to dump the PDP for the ruling party wasn’t done out of protests.

To Umahi, Ebonyi State has benefitted from the five-year administration of the ruling party unlike the 16 years PDP held sway at the nation’s helm of affairs.

“We have choices in life to make. I have made the choice of APC because of the way they run their affairs and respect for Mr President and equity to all the governors who have benefitted.

“I continue to say that the 15 years of PDP and the five to six years of APC central government have a lot to show in my state. I am not choosing APC out of protest,” he said.

The governor’s remark comes 24 hours after he officially joined the APC where stakeholders and governors of the ruling party were in Ebonyi to receive him.

Dignitaries at the event include former Senate President Ken Nnamani; Chairman, APC National Caretaker Committee who is also the governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni; Jigawa State Governor, Muhammadu Badaru Abubakar; Kebbi State Governor Abubakar Bagudu and Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello, among others.

Governor Umahi in his speech at the official defection announced that “henceforth, Ebonyi is 100% APC. We are all moving to APC.”

He, however, called for unity between both APC and PDP, noting that, “Together, we are stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHTkpGrYmdw

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/20/apcs-administration-far-better-than-pdp-umahi/

1 Like

Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by techmo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool

Lol

Like Obaseki like Umahi

Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by donbachi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Who do naija politicians dis thing..e no go better for u..he just ended up destroying himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Enudapan: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Is this man
Trying to make the PDP to cry more or what
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by nzeobi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
You left left pdp because of injustice, is porting to APC with pdp ticket not injustice too.

Just join the queue in APC and accept what you see because the top leaders of APC in the SE won't want you to displace them.
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by flokii: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Umahi should not get his hopes high yet.. he'll do well as campaign manager in alaigbo for SW presidency under APC come 2023.

Seems reality is hitting ya'll now that only Yorubas with in-born greatness can change things for good in this country.
Igbos should swallow the humble pie and queue behind SW in 2023. It's for their own good.
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by iokpebholo: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Though am fully in support of PDP,if APC give fashola their ticket,I will personally mobilize my community for him.presently fashola is d best man for d job
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by muykem: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
That's true especially in infrastructures. Rails, roads, bridges e.tc. South east will not forget Buhari for ongoing second niger bridge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
This man well so?
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Irrespective of how much I like this man, this Statement is a pack of rubbish.
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Racoon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dave Umahi have been possessed by the usual blame game spirit and trademark character of PDP decampee.
Uduaghan, Kalu, Ortom, Saraki, Atiku, Sullivan etc all said the same thing.
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Umahi when it comes to south east I might concur but security wise they failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Conrod: 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
In less than 48hrs umahi has caught the provabial apc mouth diarrhea,
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Danzysb(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ok...I see
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Ekpekus(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Politicians can never shock me... Dem be the same.
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Karlovich: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Better administration in incompetence, fraud and corruption. He joined APC to partake in looting the funds the vegetable's govt have been borrowing from other countries.
Re: APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi by Flyingngel(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Conrod post:

In less than 48hrs umahi has caught the provabial apc mouth diarrhea,

In less than 48hrs he has said what he would use two years to say.
I weak for this man too.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ipob The Armed Wing Of PDP? / Mrs Ijeoma An 27years Old Woman Suffering From Brain Tumor (photos) / 2023: See Photos Of The National Coordinator Asiwaju Students Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.