Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy (75192 Views)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Origin(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
The friends and family are just lucky. Enjoying two parties on the same day. And the celebrants will just be glad you came....

It is the celebrants who are .........

Spending twice as much
Not celebrating each other (NOBODY got your back like your twin)
Letting us miss out on good music
Reducing their synergistic value (PSquare was a brand)....

And the list goes on.

Those two need to remature and mature up.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by hefelove(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
Ykc2:
like when cynthia Morgan accused jude for owing her then jude should just keep quiet abi?Paul is even a good guy ,imagine the type of money they re losing because a lady from no where distroyed their source of income and family unity and you want Paul to be happy , let's her sing with peter now
LMAO a lady from no where? Oga you don't even know their story, this lady from no where was the one that has been with them when Psquare was nothing, she gave them connections, she was also part of the root to Psquare success if you don't know, when they started making it big that was when their agbaya brother Jude came from no where to come and be taking control of them and make them see Lola as an evil person. Peter was just sad that even if no one should support him of marrying Lola, it shouldn't be his own twin brother that knows their stories

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by oyeb15: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Idiots
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Charx122: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2020
9gerian:
Please explain your view.

How can Peter’s choice of a wife be the problem with another family member who could simply have moved on and allowed his brother to enjoy his marital choice in peace? Should Peter also be involved in Paul’s choice of a wife, and begrudge him a result?

It just doesn’t make sense.

Yes, sometimes families do not approve the choice of their child in choosing a spouse, but the usual practice is to let love and peace reign once they are married. There have even been cases where the detested choice becomes the family’s favorite over time. So what’s with the family unending feud?

Peter is married, loves his wife and would not stand for ridicule of his family. On the other hand, the brothers cannot do without antagonizing and ridiculing Peters’s wife.

Genesis 2:24, KJV: "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

I happen to be related...So I know everything... Media sucks!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by kmaster007: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:
This Paul is too troublesome.
Only you fight sister-in-law, fight Davido...
Is there no ignore button in his brain? undecided
Na wa o!
ABI ignore dem
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Ykc2(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
hefelove:

LMAO a lady from no where? Oga you don't even know their story, this lady from no where was the one that has been with them when Psquare was nothing, she gave them connections, she was also part of the root to Psquare success if you don't know, when they started making it big that was when their agbaya brother Jude came from no where to come and be taking control of them and make them see Lola as an evil person. Peter was just sad that even if no one should support him of marrying Lola, it shouldn't be his own twin brother that knows their stories
you mean Paul and jude take more money than peter?and you said jude came from no where ? Am done with you let her go and sing with peter like I said before,a child that says the mother will not sleep that child will not sleep,
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by johnwalex3(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!

Not only troublesome but he is bigot tribal - go Nd find out more about him brah...
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Gabbyman1: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Which one is Paul? Which is Peter.na them know der self pass us coolWhich one is Paul? Which is Peter.na them know der self pass us
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by richie240: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
johnwalex3:

Not only troublesome but he is bigot tribal - go Nd find out more about him brah...
Yet he's not even as bigotic as their eldest brother -Jude - who started all these.
That's to tell u how bigotic dt family is!
cool
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by amaru09: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:
Na wa o!
how ? he shouldn't reply Davido abi Nigeria maternity
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by LordOfTheGame: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
To slap Davido dey hungry me

Are you sure? Abi na to sleep with him dey hungry your Toto?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by zedman1(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!
From way back before they were not so popular, a friend of mine close to them complained about this Paul's character. Most times when Psquare Fkd up then it was mostly Paul's doing. I mentioned it here once but one small boy here came insulting me. I know why, their kind plenty concerning this matter. Na so I press that button for him matter.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by abysirius(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2020
You are kidding right?? You seem to be underestimating the influence of mothers on their children.

How children go settle fight with family wey dey fight their mama��??
sapphiere:
Watch their birthday parties below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1MMqbINqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCCkPSbNO0

Whoever said blood is thicker than water meant a lady's blood.

I'm yet to see female twins act this way.

Jude is the one igniting this flame of hatred. He wouldn't have gone to Paul's party if he wasn't gonna go to Peter's party.

The only two set of people that can reunite these brothers are

1. Their wives. Their wives should be so close and be visiting each other often. Exchange gifts. But I don't see this happening.
2. Their children. There's a 70% possibility that their children would reunite them. Sooner or later.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by romunu(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2020
Wetin concern David sef?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by DaddyRochie1642: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Are you sure? Abi na to sleep with him dey hungry your Toto?

Oga I want it to pepper you very well with that your Thick Lips grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by LordOfTheGame: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well with that your Thick Lips grin grin

Fine girl dey Mumu, I know sey to kiss my thick lips dey hungry your mouth. grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Rajosh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:
Na wa o!
Davido crossed the line. no be Everytime person go keep quiet. Even the Bible Said it. "Do not answer a fool, lest you'll be like him" " Answer a fool ..." I can't remember the rest.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Rajosh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:
Na wa o!
Davido crossed the line. no be Everytime person go keep quiet. Even the Bible Said it. "Do not answer a fool, lest you'll be like him" " Answer a fool ..." I can't remember the rest.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Rajosh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:
Na wa o!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by EMMY76: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
My instinct tells me Peter's wife might actually be the root cause of the separation she might have done something terrible to hurt the feelings of paul and Jude.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Jude is the one igniting this flame of hatred. He wouldn't have gone to Paul's party if he wasn't gonna go to Peter's party.

1. Their wives. Their wives should be so close and be visiting each other often. Exchange gifts. But I don't see this happening.
2. Their children. There's a 70% possibility that their children would reunite them. Sooner or later.

Please leave Jude out of this...did you watch his interview with Tunde Ednut live on IG?

Kindly go watch, you'd better understand dude's position.

We all love and want them to re-unite.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by OyinO: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uyi168:
I dont even understand the kind of American English DAVIDO is trying to form..

angry

It's called Mixed English. A combination of Nigerian Pidgin and American Street language. That's called Nigerian Pidgin American English. haaaahaaaahaa!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Uyi168: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
OyinO:

It's called Mixed English. A combination of Nigerian Pidgin and American Street language. That's called Nigerian Pidgin American English. haaaahaaaahaa!
U even confuse me the more.. cry
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by AprokoGirl: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

TD Jakes Sermons

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Toboye(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
RudeBoy!!!.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by donsmasher74(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
revived:
E be things

So Nigerians never forget saying happy BYDAY Instead of happy birthday ��������������� grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are only telling us how useless your ladies are.
Continue
IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by leaculpa: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
richie240:

May we not have a foolish elder brother!
Na d tin wey their elder brother (Jude okoye) cos 4 dr mata plenty pass.
That moment he refused to attend peters wedding becos of his choice of marrying a Yoruba woman was the yield point!

The person dt shd be d rallying point in there lives was d tribal bigoted one dt fanned d embers of hatred in their family!
cool

Thank you. Jude hates Lola. She is older dn jude, she made them money, brought them into the oil business. He wanted Peter to chop & clean mouth. Apart from being a tribalist, he also can't control her. And she's a mixed race Russian. Russians don't lick ass and smile unnecassarily.

Now Peter and Jude started having a rift because of Judes open insults to his wife. He mentioned it in his tweets. Dt Jude started sidelining him & his ideas & made his wife a butt of their joke.

Peter decided he no longer wants Jude as manager & jude taking his money (They share it 1/3), whilst disrespecting Him and his family.

Paul took sides wt his elder brother. Peter said in one of his tweets dt Jude is controlling Paul & he is fighting to get his twin brother out of judes grip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / The Travails Of Marrying Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.