Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada (2109 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner / Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2011
Hmmn interesting Kings University www.kingsu.ca says they are interested in admitting Nigeria students

I was looking at U.K, U.S and Canada Universities and i found this school as the cheapest of all per year.

I called the school and the school said yes they are interested in Nigeria Students and as a matter of fact they have people they have consulted for admissions at Kings University.

The School said they are waiving TOEFL for students with A's and B's in English at WAEC and NECO

I went to their website and i found out that their tuition per year is 9331 per year.

i think lots of Nigeria Students will rush this school, especially with the easy of getting Canadian Students VISA, unlike U.S and U.K
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by ayoalade(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
@dyvinson7 - thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. One thing that I need to let people know is that this is a Christian based school and their mission statement says it - "The King's University College exists to provide university education that inspires and equips learners to bring renewal and reconciliation to every walk of life as followers of Jesus Christ, the Servant-King. King’s isn’t out just to equip you for success in society; King’s is out to equip you to be ambassadors of reconciliation, people with a heart for God’s project of making all things new. This big, bold and hopeful vision sets King’s apart from any "ordinary" university."

So, this would be a great place for those who want solid education in a Christian or faith based environment.

Also, it is important that they only have undergraduate programs except for the education program which is a second undergraduate program.

It is a recognized school and it is a member or so many bodies including the association of canadian universities and colleges. This may also explain their tuition (though Alberta tuition is, in general more reasonable compared to most other provinces.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
Ayodele you are right. I think its good for Christians Children who are interested to study abroad.

Besides Some of Kings University undergraduate programs are 3yrs just like U.K schools.

The School also have a 3 in 1 program called Politics, Economics & History although this program is 4 yrs but any student interested in this program is an economist, politician, and historian after graduation.

Hmmn that will be nice for most Nigeria Students
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
Check out Kings University(www.kingsu.ca). Its considered one of the cheapest schools in Canada

Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Peter89(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2011
Thanks man, How much is their tuition fee per annum??
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by Peter89(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2011
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
@Peter89, $9331 annually about, 4665 per semester. All in Canadian dollars.
You can make inquiry at the admissions office and if you need help with anything send me email @ dyvinson7@yahoo.com
I could link you with Hilda Buisman the Enrollment Director.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
Peter89:

Insert Quote
@Peter89, $9331 annually about, 4665 per semester. All in Canadian dollars.
You can make inquiry at the admissions office and if you need help with anything send me email @ dyvinson7@yahoo.com
I could link you with Hilda Buisman the Enrollment Director.
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 12:54am On Apr 02, 2011
Good News,

@Peter89, [b]YOU CAN GET ADMISSIONS TO KINGS UNIVERSITY IF YOU HAVE C in WAEC & NECO

The following information is the update from Kings University admissions office on admissions to King's without TOEFL

" We can admit to PEAK without a TOEFL, but then I need something (WAEC or NECO probably) to judge whether this should be PEAK Foundations or PEAK Blended." (Enrollment Director)

However, i will advice that you apply as soon as possible so you can be in Edmonton by August, 2011. If you still need any help email me @ dyvinson7@yahoo.com[/b]
Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2011
Update on Kings University ,

Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 2:56am On Apr 04, 2011
Yes for admissions package its $1850. You will need 5 credits including English in WAEC and NECO

if you need further help, you can email me at dyvinson7@yahoo.com and if you have applied and having some problem, i can help you contact the admissions office.

The Enrollment Director is my friend. You can also apply to Kings Soccer team now

Re: Admissions At King's University Edmonton Canada by dyvinson7: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2011
ADMISSIONS! ADMISSIONS!! ADMISSIONS!!!

Kings is still accepting applications for students who want to be in Edmonton, Canada in August, 2011.

Hurry now and apply at www.kingsu.ca/apply

(1) (Reply)

2011 Unijos Post Ume Screening Exercise / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Cut Off Is Out / Swearing On "Jupiter's Cock" And Juno's Cunt" What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.