Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is This Legit Or A Scam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Legit Or A Scam? (270 Views)

If You Want To Flex Money Online,hope your Money Is Legit Or Else (see Photos) / Is This Legit? Help / Is This Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Legit Or A Scam? by booblacain(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2020
ok, I got this letter from my nieces school saying that the Lagos state government is requiring that she resits Mathematics for her Junior WAEC. I have not heard anything in the news that some students are being asked to resit these exams and so I am a bit suspicious of the request. I just want to know if there are actually other schools out there that their students have been asked to do same by Lagos state.

The school is asking us to pay N9,500 for the resit exam and are also refusing to show us the Child's actual JSCE results, claiming that we have to pay for graduation party fee before they show us (imagine graduation party fee for this kind economy). That is exactly what makes me suspicious about the resitting thing.

please I just want to do some investigation so I can know what step to take. Thanks.

Note: attached bellow is the letter that we received from the school. I have covered some info for security sake.

Re: Is This Legit Or A Scam? by LawLab247: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Dunno
Re: Is This Legit Or A Scam? by booblacain(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
any one?
Re: Is This Legit Or A Scam? by beejaay: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Why not contact the ministry directly?? Or the state subeb, you will get the right info from there without any charges
Re: Is This Legit Or A Scam? by Nsiehi: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Go to waec office, Yaba, and check her result there. Also report the school to them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Problems / Archbishop Ibezim Calls For Increased Security In Southeast / 2023: Ekweremadu Reveals How Igbo Presidency Can Be Achieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.