Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? (1917 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? / Help On How To Open And Run An It Company / Who Wants to Start an Electronic Game Development Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? by pmy: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
wht are the things i need to start a firm?
Re: How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? by dellnet: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
register your company with CAC and you are good to do business.
http://www.cac.gov.ng/
Re: How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? by CyberGuru1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
[flash=785,200]http://www.cybernet.com.ng/ad/header.swf[/flash]

Apart from registering your company with CAC, there are so many things you have to put in order before you can start a successful IT firm in Abuja.
Siting your firm is the no 1 obstacle, at this time you have to consider the best location.
If you need all the clews, you can contact me on: 08067068238
Re: How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? by NumberOne2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
What aspect of IT. Hardware or Software? Sales and maintenance or Consultancy services. IT is pretty wide. Unfortunately, when you mention IT most folks think its just programmers and web design.

First set down what you want to do and stick with it. That is ofcourse, after registering with CAC and getting an office space to operate from.
I just moved to Abuja from Benin. I'm a programmer. I'm still trying to figure out the city. For now, I share an office space with a marketing company that helps me with clients (we agreed that they will get their cut if they bring any. They haven't yet).
Most times I work at home. Its more convenient.

Most IT guys here look for Government contracts. I think its a long shot. There is a lot of business here, but its a hustle like any place else. I like to stick with the theory of "It is easier to get 1 dollar from a million people than to get a Million dollars from one person"

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With This Php Code / Java Or Kotlin For Android? / Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.