Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto (50067 Views)

Nigerian Man Constructs A Transformer In Aba, Abia State (Photos, Video) / I Need A Manufacturing Company That Fabricates Disposable Plate Moulds / Jelani Aliyu, NADDC Boss, To Herald Theme On Convergence And Future Of The Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by abumeinben(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
bendike:

Nepa man spotted grin

You nor do integrated science? grin
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by rolams(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Shekau see your life! See small boy wey no reach you dey fabricate transformer, you dey there dey bomb. Dem go soon catch you!!
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by abumeinben(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
LORDKing001:

Which course you study abeg?

Lol...na wa to you o
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

You need to tell me the value of the current associated with the 415 volt of course.

Honestly, if you read electrical engineering, pls go back and read your books again. Or simply use the internet. I'm really surprised that an electrical engineer is asking these questions.

First I am not an electrical engineer, I am only a hobbyist with some circuit design experience.

Secondly, I know electrical engineers in this forum understands exactly what I am talking about.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by abumeinben(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kokaine:

Exactly my question. How did he test it? Where did he get the 33kv or 11kv to test it? Except he did something that can step down 415v to 220v with the effect that it can perform the same transformation when subjected to higher voltages.

There's no step down from 415 to 220. 415V is same as 220V. One is three phase connection, the other is Single phase. The aboki just do one science project for one community exhibition.

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by OnyeMmeri: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
omoadeleye:
Nice one, people need to start generating their own light and stop depending on this incompetent government.

Aliyu, well done for liberating your households From the darkness this government left us to. Just enjoy your new modern transformer.

Oga, transformers don't generate electricity.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by MrBONE2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
luluman:
Nooo, Hausa amaka
But emmm Bwana Hausa people are Africans grin

Still Africans Amaka grin

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Princepk212(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
Can it generate electricity
Transformer don't generate electricity instead it transfer it from AC to DC vice versa.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Simplyleo: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
wirinet:

You see you are now going back to my assertion. Current depends on the voltage by the relationship P=IV. You need the voltage and power before you can determine current. Meanwhile, voltage is already known whether power is consumed or not.
Induction depends on voltage and not current.
Oga, abeg I don taya. I can't imagine myself arguing something as rudimentary as this with an electrical engineer.

Pls you Google. But before then, look at the screenshot below. Anywhere you come across a discussion contrary to what I said, pls let me know.

For now, I don taya.

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Simplyleo: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
wirinet:

First I am not an electrical engineer, I am only a hobbyist with some circuit design experience.

Secondly, I know electrical engineers in this forum understands exactly what I am talking about.
Okay.

I read electrical engineering

Practising it in my organisation.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
abumeinben:

There's no step down from 415 to 220. 415V is same as 220V. One is three phase connection, the other is Single phase. The aboki just do one science project for one community exhibition.
Thank you jare. I have always wondered why when 2 of those nepa wires join together it gives 415v. I had thought it's 415v that enters the transformer.
So how many volts enters our local transformer before it is transformed to 220/415v, is it 11,000 v?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
Northurmate:

Credit: https://www./1314432155565050/permalink/1476275809380683/?app=fbl

This are the type of things we should promote and celebrate on naira land
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by bendike: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
abumeinben:

You nor do integrated science? grin
Intergrated science? Na wah oh, I no even remember anything concerning school or book again. grin
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome wish you Good luck. I hope the oil in the south east finish sooner so that we will go our separate ways
a female for that matter chaii there is god oo
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
Transformer doesn't generate electric power to start with.
If it does how?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by stewiepeter: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Transformers don't generate electricity you idiot
Niyeal:

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Fideo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omo the spelling "Dangre" weak my bone

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by ThePropertyGuy: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Who else here thought of Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee, Autobots and Decepticons after seeing the topic?? cry cry cry
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Oga, abeg I don taya. I can't imagine myself arguing something as rudimentary as this with an electrical engineer.

Pls you Google. But before then, look at the screenshot below. Anywhere you come across a discussion contrary to what I said, pls let me know.

For now, I don taya.

Since you said I should use Google, I will. Maybe you will understand what I am trying to say.

The main crux of my argument is that electromagnetic induction, which is the principle which transformers work is a function of voltage, EMF or Potential Difference, and current is a natural consequence of voltage. Voltage is stored up energy, current is the actual amount of that stored up energy that's being used.

You can have voltage without current, but it's impossible to have current without voltage.

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nothing new here!! My eastern and southern brothers have done more than this!! So nothing to celebrate here
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Simplyleo: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
wirinet:

Since you said I should use Google, I will. Maybe you will understand what I am trying to say.

The main crux of my argument is that electromagnetic induction, which is the principle which transformers work is a function of voltage, EMF or Potential Difference, and current is a natural consequence of voltage. Voltage is stored up energy, current is the actual amount of that stored up energy that's being used.

You can have voltage without current, but it's impossible to have current without voltage.

You didn't read electrical engineering, so stop pushing this into what you may not even be able to explain.

In the beginning, I told you a transformer can step up both voltage and current. You highlighted the statement and said it was false.

Pls, check anywhere all over the internet and any electrical books then prove me wrong.

A TRANSFORMER STEPS BOTH VOLTAGE AND CURRENT UP AND DOWN. True or false?

As for the independent existence of voltage without current or not, I can't remember discussion anything like that. What I simply said that may be close to this is that, voltage itself does not generate magnetic flux neccessary for induction but current does. You may also check anywhere to prove me wrong on this.

1 Like

Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
Aboki Amaka
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by nduwale: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nigerians Amaka
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by bewla(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:
No na rice e dey generate
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Starzo: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
na lie!!...aboki no dey know book
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by johnero353(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:

Transformers do not generate electricity...
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
wirinet:

Aboki will always be Aboki. I just saw the 33kv Dangre sign on the contraption. 33,000volts inside a building? Where the hell will he get 33,000 volts from? 33,000 volts and they are standing close to it.
Number of turns determine the voltage rating of transformer (i/o).
Pls don't disgrace urself in ur effort to mock the talent of someone just because he's not from ur clan.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
Coronabirus:
Number of turns determine the voltage rating of transformer (i/o).
Pls don't disgrace urself in ur effort to mock the talent of someone just because he's not from ur clan.

What are you talking about? Are you sure you did not just escape from Yaba left?
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by engrchykae(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good and good,that's what we need,not unproductive recitation of Arabic book of mental retardness
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by engrchykae(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good and good,that's what we need,not unproductive recitation of Arabic book of mental retardness.
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
damosade:
For those that are hailing him , this is just displaying of architecture design ability, this is not a transformer whatsover. He should channel his talent into design ..

For those peoppe that knows nothing about xformer, it is wider and depper than mere image our malam son displayed up there, it does not even near a transformer , i can call it 220v conveyour.
If u really have electrical engineering certificate then I really pity ur school for allowing hatred & jealousy to embarass ur knowledge. What is there so special that a certified Electrical Engineering graduate can't do in design and fabrication of transformer? This is how the developed nations started and his effort is a practical (prototype) achievement of transformer design and construction.
Don't allow ur bigotry to override ur sense of decorum and professional etiquette. Your comment depict mental inferiority of Africans!
Re: Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto by 99thEnemy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
Niyeal:

No be small DANGRE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi na only me feel am? ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.