Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,683 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. (2478 Views)

Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985 / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists / EndSARS: Youth Members Of Lagos State Judiciary Panel Resume Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Endsars lawyers posing for photos with Gen. Taiwo after cross-examination.

One Nation

One Destiny

Indivisible Under God

God Bless Nigeria

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by vanbonattel: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
This confirms the whole exercise to be a circus show, the army officer might be sleeping in Tinubu boys quarter after each sitting, with the lawyers sharing the next rooms in the same boys quarter in bourdillion road.

LASG put up this rubbish show to douse tension and mock the dead protesters whose corpses are still missing.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Posing for photos for what exactly grin grin grin the panel is becoming something else tongue

This remind me in World Cup 2006 in Germany, France VS Togo when one Togolese player left his primary assignment and started hugging and rubbing his hands on Thierry Henry as if na angel. I laugh tire that day. So to our endsars lawyers, Gen. Taiwo is now celebrity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Carlyscales: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
nawaoo!

we are all jokers in this country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by LibertyRep: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Then the panel is a mere circus that should be disbanded forthwith.
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
I admire Taiwo, the Army representative. He speaks gently and calmly but with power.

Tall and well-built like a Greek God with a thick sparkling menalin skin, the high ranking military personnel posseses a rare charisma which makes a male listener regret not joining the brave Nigerian army and a female watcher to drool in uncontrollable emotions.

He appears to be a romantic man. If he wills, I will give my sister's hands in marriage to this handsome soldier as a second wife. But like every good man, Gen. Taiwo's heart is tied to one woman (his lovely wife).

I admire you Mr. Taiwo. When VP. Osibanjo becomes president by 2023, our Jagaban will recommend you as the Chief of Army Staff and you will be duely confirmed. Since that position is your destiny, you will bring the disturbing menace of Boko Haram and Banditary to a permanent end and also drive IPOB miscreants back to their red cave. Cc PDPdestroyer

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
So, after playing video and cross examining ENDSARS lawyers, it came clear that the military did not shoot any protester and not 1 protester died because of military presence and operation at the Lekki toll gate.

ENDSARS lawyers were confronted with facts and video.

At the end of the day, the truth came out and they all made up, reconciled, shook hands and posed for pictures.

Crooked and corrupt ENDSARS sponsors, evil actores, fake news peddlers, Igbos and anti Nigerian elements all FAILED woefully.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Lagosfinder(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
What to do
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by helinues: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oya, Na so the panel don dey fade away

The Antifa of Nigeria, insisting there was a massacre at Lekki, una see una life outside?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
LibertyRep:

Even martians all the way in MARS dey feel your pain and sorrow.

Ndo...

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by helinues: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
LibertyRep:

We dey sell handkerchief oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
helinues:

We dey sell handkerchief oo

I dey seel bucket for them to shed their crocodile tears inside..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
ethicallyright:
I admire Taiwo, the Army representative. He speaks gently and calmly but with power.

Tall and well-built like a Greek God with a thick sparkling menalin skin, the high ranking military personnel posseses a rare charisma which makes a male listener regret not joining the brave Nigerian army and a female watcher to drool in uncontrollable emotions.

He appears to be a romantic man. If he wills, I will give my sister's hands in marriage to this handsome soldier as a second wife. But like every good man, Gen. Taiwo's heart is tied to one woman (his lovely wife).

I admire you Mr. Taiwo. When VP. Osibanjo becomes president by 2023, our Jagaban will recommend you as the Chief of Army Staff and you will be duely confirmed. Since that position is your destiny, you will bring the disturbing menace of Boko Haram and Banditary to a permanent end and also drive IPOB miscreants back to their red cave.

Well said.

God Bless You...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Jostoman: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
The reason why I admire general taiwo is that he was able to tell the world the person who invited them and the person that gave them order to come to lekki tollgate but still try to play save by denied the massacre at lekki tollgate in other not to offend buhari and Buratai. Just hope buhari will not order Buratai to post him to sambisa.
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Kaylet: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Remember those days, I was dia you'll write in the hostel.

Roll call
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
As I always say nothing will come out of this
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by simple250: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
We understand the tricks ,lets play along .The end shall tell
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Jostoman: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

I dey seel bucket for them to shed their crocodile tears inside..

grin grin grin grin
of course we did not expect general taiwo to admit that there's massacre but he was able to tell the world that Sanwo olu invited them and buhari gave them the order to come to lekki tollgate.
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jostoman:
of course we did not expect general taiwo to admit that there's massacre but he was able to tell the world that Sanwo olu invited them and buhari gave them the order to come to lekki tollgate.

You yourself can not proof that massacre transpired so why expect him to admit what you can not proof?

One month after the event you can not show us evidence of massacre but you want to force other people to proof what you can not proof.

Where is the sense in that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Englov(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
That is it... settled!
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
Endsars lawyers posing for photos with Gen. Taiwo after cross-examination.

One Nation

One Destiny

Indivisible Under God

God Bless Nigeria

grin grin grin
Indivisible ...yet u lost bakasi

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2020
Igbochief001:

Indivisible ...yet u lost bakasi

What is this ipob talking about
'

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Bighead5: 5:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Las las na Biafrans and İPOB go suffer this. They are responsible for all that happend in Lagos. Nigerians will soon pay them back in their own coins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Babalawoniger: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing will come outbof this panel. Just few compensations for victims of SARS.
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by limeta(f): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2020
What is all this
See this hoodlums
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Whois(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Cruise control control grin
NGpatriot:
So, after playing video and cross examining ENDSARS lawyers, it came clear that the military did not shoot any protester and not 1 protester died because of military presence and operation at the Lekki toll gate.

ENDSARS lawyers were confronted with facts and video.

At the end of the day, the truth came out and they all made up, reconciled, shook hands and posed for pictures.

Crooked and corrupt ENDSARS sponsors, evil actores, fake news peddlers, Igbos and anti Nigerian elements all FAILED woefully.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by Standing5(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2020
No sharp panelist can capture the video of the massacre and leak to the public, they are fraternizing or what?
Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
Whois:
Cruise control control grin
[/s]

Stop boring me with fabricated propaganda rubbish from Igbos on twitter.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2020
After over 3 hours of CCTV movie, no masacre, no killings, no bloodshed, no carnage, no dead bodies.

Yo God be the glory.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2020
This brave man deserve a military honor and medals.

God Bless Gen Taiwo

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. by NGpatriot: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2020
They came to see massacre action movie and dead bodies, but no mossacre, no dead bodies so they went to sleep.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here / By Mislabeling IPOB Terrorists, Buhari Furthering Dissolution Of Nig - US / Tinubu Should Stop Crying Foul Over Buhari Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.