Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,915 members, 7,852,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population (3618 Views)

Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / Top 10 Nigeria Tribes That Are Totally Landlocked. / Nigeria Tribes By Developmental Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population by Pecuman: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Logan23:

Nope. Fulani is a proper minority.

Hausa cant ever be number1..

Pls list those states where hausa people dominate, u cant lump up the whole tribes in d north as hausa

Keep Bitching
Re: My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population by EmekaA125(m): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2020
valirex:

Hausas just inflated their population. They have vast lands no doubt but those lands are empty
Truth
Re: My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Pecuman:

Keep Bitching

U cant challenge the truth
Re: My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population by Twutin: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy you go school at all?
if Igbos are in every Nigeria states, doesn't that translates to Igbos having less people in their region?
Or don't you know the meaning of migration?

If there are 100 people in SE in 2019 and the following year (2020) you see 1 igbo in each states plus FCT - 5 Eastern states = 32igbos

100 Igbos - 32igbos that has migrated from SE, meaning that there will be 68 Igbos in SE.

We've not added birth ratio oooo.
Go to school you no gree.

If we talk about birth ratio, You guys are far below Hausas and Yorubas.
an average Igbo family nah 1 wife, 1 - 3 children mostly 2 children.

Check Yoruba families or Hausa families cheesy

Yoruba people barely give birth. Their women are mainly infertile. I have been to the SW and I know what I’m saying.

Igbos give birth the most after the Hausa. They stick to one wife and have many children. My mother was part of a family of 9 children with just one mother and father. I was born into a family of 6. Having many children is an Igbo thing.

Yoruba people on the other hand tend to have less than 3 children. Hausa people mainly practice polygamy, and I know those ones, they give birth like water; I have a Hausa friend who has 18 family members.

Your calculations don’t even make sense. Igbos are second majority in other regions and majority in their region. We are probably the most dispersed group in west Africa. Migration of igbos doesn’t make our population less...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sardine Is Now N350 / Fayemi Felicitates With Christians At Easter / 1.5 Trillion Naira And 9 Millions Dollars Traced To Barshir's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.