Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced (3794 Views)

Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by emmanuel4758(m): 4:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Manab:
u are mistaking north can never be poorest in de world and let me ask u dis question wat did u have in de south DAT we are lacking in de north.
we sense but north doesn't
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by NaMeAboki: 4:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Ludlum:
I can't believe that in the face of all this insecurities, killing, kidnapping and Boko Haram terrorism am yet to see a northen elder or youth speak up against this atrocities. Can't the youth in the north look up to their fellow southern youth and fight against all this calamities for once.

This is the right time for all the imams,Alfa,alhaji to speak up,you can't continue suffering and smiling.

NORTHERN YOUTH WAKE UP THIS IS THE TIME!!!!!!

Northern youths are awake and alive to their responsibilities; yes they are indeed concerned about the issue of insecurity bedevilling the region and have been engaging their leadership in more sensible manner, through dialogue and peaceful demonstrations; however, they will not be egged to follow the poor example of their southern counterparts into senseless counterproductive destruction of their infrastructure and economy that could only lead to more loss of jobs and opportunities for them.

Neither would they join in indiscriminate looting of public and private properties, even in light of their relative poverty, because deep down they are more morally sound and believe that stealing is wrong and a serious sin.

Much as they also denounce police brutality; they however recognise and appreciate the role of the police (and other law enforcement agencies) in maintaining law and order and are in fact ready to welcome all the SARS rejected by southerners, with a view to reforming them rather than dismissing them out rightly, in order to assist them battle the more pressing problem of banditry etc confronting the region.

Finally, northern youths are not that stupid not to see through the thinly veiled hidden agenda of the EndSARS movement, targeted at toppling the govt through the backdoor by those who had already failed to do so by legitimate means at the ballot box.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by Bighead5: 5:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Ludlum:
I can't believe that in the face of all this insecurities, killing, kidnapping and Boko Haram terrorism am yet to see a northen elder or youth speak up against this atrocities. Can't the youth in the north look up to their fellow southern youth and fight against all this calamities for once.

This is the right time for all the imams,Alfa,alhaji to speak up,you can't continue suffering and smiling.

IGBO MAN, why don't you face the underdevelopment and Crimes in the EAST. The NORTH is not complaining. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by IKWUADA(m): 5:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Security actually have improved during Buhari tenure. During Badluck is all about bombs and indiscriminate killings. Crude oil price plunge when Buhari took over in 2015 he has to manage things. If not for Buhari Nigeria will have collapse
so all the killings happening now are discriminate and the fuel price is okay. rubbish
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by IKWUADA(m): 5:16am On Nov 24, 2020
Ludlum:
What do you mean by insecurities has improved or were you trying to say security has improved in northern Nigeria,wow this is unbelievable of a truth security has improved in northern Nigeria���
yenefer is not known for a high IQ
She's just 14 yrs old
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by IKWUADA(m): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm feeling sleep leave me alone
is it sleep or sleepy
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by IKWUADA(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2020
psucc:
Op, may be I gat to remind you that an average northerner is more interested in violence and will partake wilfully to kill yourself n order to have the 7 virgins
because virgin don finish 4 earth

Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by Ludlum(m): 6:47am On Nov 24, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Northern youths are awake and alive to their responsibilities; yes they are indeed concerned about the issue of insecurity bedevilling the region and have been engaging their leadership in more sensible manner, through dialogue and peaceful demonstrations; however, they will not be egged to follow the poor example of their southern counterparts into senseless counterproductive destruction of their infrastructure and economy that could only lead to more loss of jobs and opportunities for them.

Neither would they join in indiscriminate looting of public and private properties, even in light of their relative poverty, because deep down they are more morally sound and believe that stealing is wrong and a serious sin.

Much as they also denounce police brutality; they however recognise and appreciate the role of the police (and other law enforcement agencies) in maintaining law and order and are in fact ready to welcome all the SARS rejected by southerners, with a view to reforming them rather than dismissing them out rightly, in order to assist them battle the more pressing problem of banditry etc confronting the region.

Finally, northern youths are not that stupid not to see through the thinly veiled hidden agenda of the EndSARS movement, targeted at toppling the govt through the backdoor by those who had already failed to do so by legitimate means at the ballot box.
You just implicated yourself,are you supposed to dialogue with the people you voted in power knowing full well that it is their first priority to serve and protect the land.continue succumbing to the will and agenda of this evil politicians,will you wait till half of the northern States is been toppled by bandit,Boko Haram before you rise up to your right?
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by NaMeAboki: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Ludlum:
You just implicated yourself,are you supposed to dialogue with the people you voted in power knowing full well that it is their first priority to serve and protect the land.continue succumbing to the will and agenda of this evil politicians,will you wait till half of the northern States is been toppled by bandit,Boko Haram before you rise up to your right?

Presumably instead of dialogue you would prescribe violence, just like you youths in the south - I guess you are now celebrating your success.
I wonder if you had even read my post let alone comprehended it.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by thunderfirebubu: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
Security actually have improved during Buhari tenure. During Badluck is all about bombs and indiscriminate killings. Crude oil price plunge when Buhari took over in 2015 he has to manage things. If not for Buhari Nigeria will have collapse
where this ode comot from? Mumu man
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by theenchanter: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2020
NaMeAboki:

southern youths protested #endsars, northern youths protested #securenorth. Southern youths looted palliatives stashed in warehouses, northern youths looted palliatives stashed in warehouses......

But in ur warped thinking, southern youths has an agenda to topple d govt simply because they protested, Just as ur leaders told u...

If u're a youth, u're a shame to every sane youth in d world for not using ur own intellect to sieve the reality from fallacy all for sectionalism.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by theenchanter: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Presumably instead of dialogue you would prescribe violence, just like you youths in the south - I guess you are now celebrating your success.
I wonder if you had even read my post let alone comprehended it.
shut up, the protesters were organized, that's d most organized protest ever in Nigeria... It lasted close to 2weeks before the govt sent hoodlums to attack d protesters.

Don't bring ur foul thinking here.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by Cassyboy2: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Ludlum:
What do you mean by insecurities has improved or were you trying to say security has improved in northern Nigeria,wow this is unbelievable of a truth security has improved in northern Nigeria���

You are right my brother, the north is the safest place, Don't mind the media publishing nonsense about Boko Haram, Banditry and kidnappers, they are enemies of state. The southern part are very happy that North is very safe.
Anuohia
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by Bakinwuta(f): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2020
@Op and others why do you lots lie so much. A simple Google search says otherwise.

Regardless of what they do your sterotyping of them continues and the hatred is engraved so deep you can never see or hear them.

It's sad and unfortunate that some people have made it a way of life to only castigate or hate the North or it's people. Blame them for even there problems. Well you should know it will never make you any better or change your state any better.

People need to learn to respect others and regard others as they will themselves.

Some screenshot from google to dispute the lies.

Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by Tochj(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Ludlum:
I only pity poor Northerners suffering in the villages.
And for these ones living in Abuja and Lagos saying Buhari improve security only God will judge you for your wickedness.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by kalufelix(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm feeling sleep leave me alone
accept-your-mistake...ode!....your-brain-is-feeling-sleep-indeed
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by Ludlum(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Bakinwuta:
@Op and others why do you lots lie so much. A simple Google search says otherwise.

Regardless of what they do your sterotyping of them continues and the hatred is engraved so deep you can never see or hear them.

It's sad and unfortunate that some people have made it a way of life to only castigate or hate the North or it's people. Blame them for even there problems. Well you should know it will never make you any better or change your state any better.

People need to learn to respect others and regard others as they will themselves.

Some screenshot from google to dispute the lies.
And yet there is no results,you can see what happen to the apc nasarrawa chairman.when this terrorism start hitting the elite then the north will fully wake up
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by NaMeAboki: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020
theenchanter:

southern youths protested #endsars, northern youths protested #securenorth. Southern youths looted palliatives stashed in warehouses, northern youths looted palliatives stashed in warehouses......

But in ur warped thinking, southern youths has an agenda to topple d govt simply because they protested, Just as ur leaders told u...

If u're a youth, u're a shame to every sane youth in d world for not using ur own intellect to sieve the reality from fallacy all for sectionalism.

I am not surprised at your dumb myopic conclusion; since southerners are usually taken as less politically astute, because many cannot see even beyond their noses.

Well, let me open your eyes a little:

Yes indeed, northern youths initially joined the EndSARS protest (and to a lesser extent started their own SecureNorth) but quickly withdrew their support when it became apparent that the motives of the movement were not genuine and had been compromised, taken over and being sponsored by certain groups and individuals wishing to bring down the government, by making
the country ungovernable; thereby seize power through the backdoor - some of whom having already failed at the ballot box.

This was quite obvious because as soon as govt agreed to all their demands (much as against their planned expectation) they were stumped and confused and subsequently started changing their demands from one thing to another, on a daily basis - confirming earlier suspicion about their motives.

Looting of palliatives was only limited to a handful of northern states (mainly north central/middle-belt) but hardly at all in any of the core Muslim dominated northern states - despite their relative poverty.

On the other hand, looting in the south was widespread and not only limited to palliatives but both government and public property - including malls, shops markets etc; not to talk of the senseless destruction of basic infrastructure and killings of policemen and other law enforcement agents.

If you still cannot see that southern youths foolishly and easily lent themselves to be used as tools and foot soldiers of those with hidden agenda other than ending of SARS/police brutality (a demand, as mentioned, already met without hesitation by government) then I am sorry to say that you and many of your ilk will continue to be consigned to a life of bitterness and wailing against northerners as having Born to Rule mentality.

Shame belongs to the gullible lot who continue to believe in their own toxic propaganda of hate and division; against all logic and common sense and in complete oblivion to the true realities before them.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by NaMeAboki: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
theenchanter:
shut up, the protesters were organized, that's d most organized protest ever in Nigeria... It lasted close to 2weeks before the govt sent hoodlums to attack d protesters.

Don't bring ur foul thinking here.

I bet you must also believe that govt organised the killing of policemen, looting and senseless destruction of public and private property.

Keep deceiving yourself in your narrow bigoted world of a limited myopic one dimensional perspective.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by theenchanter: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I am not surprised at your dumb myopic conclusion; since southerners are usually taken as less politically astute, because many cannot see even beyond their noses.

Yes indeed, northern youths initially joined the EndSARS protest (and to a lesser extent started their own SecureNorth) but quickly withdrew their support when it became apparent that the motives of the movement were not genuine and had been compromised, taken over and being sponsored by certain groups and individuals wishing to bring down the government, by making
the country ungovernable; thereby seize power through the backdoor - some of whom having already failed at the ballot box.
u're only regurgitating d imagination of ur leaders, no evidence whatsoever, only blatant talks. Yes, northern youths protested. The north central youths protested #EndSARS, only d core-northern youths protested #SecureNorth.

And there's no prove that protesters had sinister plan to topple d govt, the protesters also demanded "God governance" which ur leaders termed "agenda to topple d govt". I dare u to name anyone that wanted to topple d govt because he lost at d ballot box......
This was quite obvious because as soon as govt agreed to all their demands (much as against their planned expectation) they were stumped and confused and subsequently started changing their demands from one thing to another, on a daily basis - confirming earlier suspicion about their motives.
the govt didn't agreed to ALL their demands, the govt only scrapped SARS but didn't agreed to d remaining 4... In fact, d govt was not reactive to d plight of nigerians at first which might have quenched d protest as early as possible but showed indifference and a lackadaisical attitude.

Protesters never changed demand from one thing to another, protesters gave and stood by d five demands.
Looting of palliatives was only limited to a handful of northern states (mainly north central/middle-belt) but hardly at all in any of the core Muslim dominated northern states - despite their relative poverty.

On the other hand, looting in the south was widespread and not only limited to palliatives but both government and public property - including malls, shops markets etc; not to talk of the senseless destruction of basic infrastructure and killings of policemen and other law enforcement agents.
palliatives were looted in kaduna, bauchi, adamawa.... Most palliatives were looted in NC.
If you still cannot see that southern youths foolishly and easily lent themselves to be used as tools and foot soldiers of those with hidden agenda other than ending of SARS/police brutality (a demand, as mentioned, already met without hesitation by government) then I am sorry to say that you and many of your ilk will continue to be consigned to a life of bitterness and wailing against northerners as having Born to Rule mentality.
southern youths were never used, they lent their voice against police brutality, only an irredeemable fool will state otherwise.
Shame belongs to the gullible lot who continue to believe in their own toxic propaganda of hate and division; against all logic and common sense and in complete oblivion to the true realities before them
oga, all these rubbish are in ur head.

Ciao.
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by bettyharry101: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ludlum:

pls leave the northern youth alone .They are a different breed of species living among us .These people remain dormant and helpless while there is insecurity ravaging their region as a result of their insensitive & inept leaders but quickly comes alive and start roaming the place in arms in a violent rage when it comes to religious issues .Like I said they are a different specie of human beings .pls let focus on the south & the middle belt and leave those religious fanatics alone .
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by slimfit1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:

Are you sure they have not run out of churches to blow up?
Re: Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced by bettyharry101: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Shame belongs to the gullible lot who continue to believe in their own toxic propaganda of hate and division; against all logic and common sense and in complete oblivion to the true realities before them.

Liar!you never joined end Sars in anyway way, rather you were used by ur politicians to counter the end Sars protest .Beside you are saying that the government has answered our request and u were wondering why we were still out on the street .Now I am asking you , how many of these police men have been arrested and relives of their Job? If not for the determination of the protest do you think the various judicial panel that is set up across the country wiould have been done ?
Anyway, Sars is working well in the north, so you have no reason to join us; that we respect. But do not ever rubbish the genuine movement of the protest .They were organized ,non political and rejected various attempt of bribe by politicians .can ur northern youth resist such temptation ?
Thirdly, what the op is saying is ur silent on about the insecurity of banditry and king-napping that has left the northernern road & communities at the mercy of these bandit, while your leaders do not seem to have a clue of how to put a stop to it .That is what you should be concerned about ,ok? Leave the southern youth alone and face your own problem .its not only during matters relating to religion that we get to see the fangs if the northern youth .You guys are boneless & docile when it comes pressing social issues that requires your attention but you become violent and enraged when it involve anything that touches on religion . What kind of species are you guys ? You guys watch as your mothers ,sisters are raped, kidnapped or killed while your leaders remain clueless on what to do and you pat your self in the back that you are not capable of protesting for a better society ? I wonder if you guys have blood flowing in ur vain .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team / Nigerian Satellite Runs Out Of Fuel In Outer Space! / How Police Officer Allegedly Killed DSS Operative In Imo State. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.