Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt (16119 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2020
GreyLaw:

What disinformation is this? Google remains your friend. When did Lagos become capital of the regional government of the South West?

This is why history is truly important.
Calabar is considered as the first capital of Nigeria because it served as the first capital of the Southern Protectorate, the Oil River Protectorate, and Niger Coast Protectorate. This was until the late nineteenth century, when the administrative centre of the Southern protectorate was moved to Lagos in 1906.

Get your facts before coming to public fora
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Sammy07: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
Calabar is considered as the first capital of Nigeria because it served as the first capital of the Southern Protectorate, the Oil River Protectorate, and Niger Coast Protectorate. This was until the late nineteenth century, when the administrative centre of the Southern protectorate was moved to Lagos in 1906.

At no point was Ibadan the capital of western region. Get your facts right

Hahaha, guy you're smoking Igbo.
Maybe you have comprehension problem or shortsightedness or you failed government / history and civic education subjects in waec.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

as at 1963, Kaduna is the regional headquarters of the North, Ibadan --- West, Benin - Mid - West, Enugu - East. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria then.

After the reunification decree and creation of states plus Abuja as capital.

Kaduna - North, Ibadan - West, Enugu - East, Port Harcourt - South

At no point was Ibadan the capital of any region aside been the capital of Oyo state. Get your facts right
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Hahaha, guy you're smoking Igbo.
Maybe you have comprehension problem or shortsightedness or you failed government / history and civic education subject in waec.
kids don't want to learn, I read Political science. You know nothing about governance in Nigeria. I am educating you and you are spewing gibberish.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by blackmantis: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2020
SS Governors should also send their Chief of Staff to represent them.

Campaigns aside, When last did PMB visit any South South state?

1 Like

Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I trust my brothers from S/S.

The Buhari led FG be taking them for fools, they need clarifications.

Why would pussy ass Zamfara have an autonomous control over the gold in their state, while the Niger Delta that feeds the nation is in a grand state of mess, probably the highest state of environmental dergradation anywhere in world with hundreds of oil spill, while getting some meagre allocation from the humongous oil earnings.

Now I understand why millitants are taking up arms. What a mess!!

I said what I said my niggarr!!
Ipob mind ur business
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Sammy07: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
kids don't want to learn, I read Political science. You know nothing about governance in Nigeria. I am educating you and you are spewing gibberish.

wait guy, I actually thought you're joking

Hope no be say you mean this
If yes, you're those students that don't stay in class when lecture is going on.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Aguogba(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Pierocash post=96384253][/quote] the write up did not support your opinion about right and respect. The premises contained therein did not in any way suggest that there was any competition for the choice of a venue. So your argument is extremely baseless and has no link with your analogy of rights and justice. Stop creating issues where none exists.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Sammy07:

[s]wait guy, I actually thought you're joking

Hope no be say you mean this
If yes, you're those students that don't stay in class when lecture is going on. [/s]

stop typing trash. You are holding a smart phone and can't even make use of Google a bit to get enlightened. You don't know anything and I am giving you a free crash course ,instead of you to humbly accept the education and thank me,you are busy arguing.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Aguogba:
the write up did not support your opinion about right and respect. The premises contained therein did not in any way suggest that there was any competition for the choice of a venue. So your argument is extremely baseless and has no link with your analogy of rights and justice. Stop creating issues where none exists.
where it holds matters,the outcome can be influenced and rights of the deserved taken.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2020
ggood:
Hope when power shift from North to South in 2013 all the juicy appointments will go to South

That's if they have the balls and common sense lipsrsealed
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by PHijo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
Why Port Harcourt, why not Asaba? Okowa is the chairman of South south governor's forum, so the meeting should have been in asaba ,because delta contribute more to the national resources

Port Harcourt is the most important city in the region. The NDDC has her headquarters in Port Harcourt. If it was to be hosted in Delta state, perhaps Warri would be a lot more symbolic.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by uniqueboi1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
this is far from over. I'm here for 2023 election

Lol ok.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Aguogba(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
where it holds matters,the outcome can be influenced and rights of the deserved taken.
It does if it is a deliberation within SS for example, a meeting held to decide where to site PTI, Oil firm zonal headquarters, Petroleum University, etc. This time around, it is SS vs FG vis-a-vis their double standards with Zamfara gold mining and AOBs that may arise. So, you and I know that it does not matter at all where the meeting holds.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by engrchykae(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
We have southsouth but no northnorth
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Franktom247(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
So this what the cash cow of this country has been reduced to from pastor house boy to chief of staff very soon na courier bubu go dey use
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Aflix(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Truth is, I don't blame zamfara Government for doing what they are doing now, they only want what's best for their states. Na SS governors na Im be the mumu for the matter.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Inda2020: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
riroye3263:
The Fulani Government of Nigeria don’t want education to work before. They will continue to do everything to weaken the ruined education system simply because it is western and haram. It complies with bokoharm’s Shariah doctrine of anti-westernism. If you disagree then ask yourself why does ASUU matters always get senselessly protracted, ask yourself why does the education sector recieve the lowest budget funding? The schools and universities in a ruined state. Ask yourself why was the islamic murderers of the educationist Oluwatosin Oluwasesin (who was beheaded by upcoming bokoharamists pupils she caught cheating with the Quran in 2007 during an exam while carrying out her duty as an invigilator posted to the north) ever brought to justice ? Why was History as a subject systematically removed from the syllabus? They even achieved that using your own people to do it who think they were implementing a sensible policy without realizing they are been used to implement a anti-enlightnemnt policy which would not allow the children of the indigenous people to be exposed to the historical facts that the Fulanis actually don’t have an ancestral land in Africa much less of having any in the expired contraption called Nizooria! But that’s how they operate, turning every native land owners against one another just like many of their paid agents here on naira land with fake usernames pretends to be from other tribes using Yoruba and Igbo names calling everyone Igbos and afonja, causing enmity and bitterness between unsuspecting forum visitors when they themselves are the mongrels.

When they call you IPOB or AFONJA (a brave Yoruba warrior deceived, manipulated, betrayed and backstabbed by the Fulani black arabs) just tag them as MONGREL which is what actually defines a lost human with no true identity, a mixed breed human resulting from a third generation replication of an abominable combination of Fulani white skin arabs who raped and impregnated women from various tribal native blacks all across northern Nigeria after their lands have been usurped and men killed in countless jihadist wars waged by the likes Uthman Rot Fodio and the likes before and after him. Mongrels are not hard to identify, they all over and everywhere in Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Mali, Cameroon walking with daggers and arrows, doing shoeshiners, okada work, securing your house as a meggard etc, they may appear darkskin but usually have curvy hairlocks like the Arabs and arab sharp nose like buhari, yaradua, etc. Those ones are not the problem but make no mistake as they may turn around anytime against you once their masters and imams activated them, their brainwashed programming kicks in and they began to yell alauakbar on a killing spree, check out okada riders are always reckless om their driving, after pumping high on their usual drugs they believe alah gives life and alah takes life as he pleases.
With this type of fellow Nigeria's future is seriously in danger
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by 198800Mam(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
Why Port Harcourt, why not Asaba? Okowa is the chairman of South south governor's forum, so the meeting should have been in asaba ,because delta contribute more to the national resources

DOES THE PLACE OF THE MEETING MATTERS...... ALL NO BE SOUTH SOUTH NE?
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Idrisk19(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yenefer:
This guy should be president. He is from South West, isn't he. Gambari/boss Mustapha 2023
Professor Gambari, is from North Central, if I'm not mistaken
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by riroye3263: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Inda2020:

With this type of fellow Nigeria's future is seriously in danger
How is Nigeria not already endangered with all the extrajudicial killing going since its birth? Are you so BLIND to all the happenings that occurs every minutes. The Fulani marauders, fulani bokoharamist, jihadists, mass corruption and looting, economy now in stagflation, no medical or security for the people and you dare say it is those who say it as it is are the ones endangering Nigeria’s future. Does it look like Nigeria has a future to you? Are you normal at all? You must be a fulani mongrel.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
how will port Harcourt influence the better deal ahead than asaba and calabar can't influence?
WTF is your point. Don't tag me abeg. You're too slow.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]WTF is your point. Don't tag me abeg. You're too slow.[/s]
it isn't meant for kids
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
it isn't meant for kids
Go and play with your mates in kindergarten
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]Go and play with your mates in kindergarten[/s]
grow up, talk sense for ones
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
grow up, talk sense for ones
Once*
Dumbtwat
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackking98:

Once*
Dumbtwat
now you are learning. You just said one sensible thing since you were born.

Keep it up,you are growing
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
now you are learning. You just said one sensible thing since you were born.

Keep it up,you are growing
You've never said anything sensible and you'll soon die. Idiet
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]You've never said anything sensible and you'll soon die. Idiet[/s]
stop retrogressing your gain,I guess your sense rebooted.
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
stop retrogressing your gain,I guess your sense rebooted.
So will your life reboot wink
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Pierocash(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Blackking98:

So will your life reboot wink
stop that,this hate speech. I guess the fever has become acute in your brain.

If symptoms persist after today, please go see your doctor
Re: Gambari To Meet South-South Governors & Leaders In Port Harcourt by Blackking98(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
stop that,this hate speech. I guess the fever has become acute in your brain.

If symptoms persist after today, please go see your doctor
Your location is even port Harcourt and your making noise. Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Accept 2023 Elections Outcome, Sultan Advises Politicians / Gov. Bokola Saraki Is Not Yoruba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.