Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death (34546 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by ogub(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Comfort of the holy spirit to the family
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2020
May God console those she and her son left behind, amen, it's a sad news for one to hear his or her son or daughter is dead.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Dreadlock69(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Sorry truth , dying young ,demon youth
Your mother will die for you that the only lady
You will die for your daughter that the only lady
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Blackurglyboi(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2020
thundafire:
The boy na cultist and him dn do hit too,U live by the sword u due by it. No yeye R.I.P to an idiot
You're a fool .....maybe you're a cultist who knows ..a condom would have saved this
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Dasuy23:
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 31_3_5_838_6_09 first bank
new account created today, how am i sure you are not one of them

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Very sad...RIP to them...May God protect us all
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by staetic: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2020
are u really ok?
thundafire:
The boy na cultist and him dn do hit too,U live by the sword u due by it. No yeye R.I.P to an idiot
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2020
ellalina:
This news is tearing me apart . I hope the boy is not a cultist. That would be very foolish

Na confam cultist
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by lizdammy: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Mercy
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by joe4christ(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
If this boy is a cultist. Then he is foolish. Knowing he is the only child of his poor mom. He killed her before her time...
What do these kids derive from cultism.

Strong man, strong man. Now, see! cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by horlique(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
If the boy na cultist he must surely rot in hell.. I pity the woman.. how can you be the only son and still join cult .nawao..what a world
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by derbykol(f): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Damiriel:

awww... no one has called me this ever.. thanks dear you made my day already
shocked cheesy
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by mekysmart123: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Those who shot him should brace up for return match. The universe has an instituted law, and its called Karma/
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by thundafire: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Blackurglyboi:

You're a fool .....maybe you're a cultist who knows ..a condom would have saved this
I can never be a cultist,so if u get really pained go and ask the cultist for killing him,

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by DamnnNiggarr: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by DamnnNiggarr: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Edusouls:
Chai which side?
I paid a courtesy visit to my relative, resident of Obosi in Anambra state.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Pandora112(f): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Many things de happen o inside life... Wish their souls find rest
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Sonnobax15(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Damiriel:

awww... no one has called me this ever.. thanks dear you made my day already
LOL
I haven't even called you angel, you've already started blushing....what if I should call you damsel nkor?
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by RealAlubarika(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2020
thundafire:

It's quite unfortunate to pay her Mum, who brought him into this world this way.

Say No to Cultist. Eternal rest grant her oh Lord.

I rise

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by thundafire: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2020
RealAlubarika:

It's quite unfortunate to pay her Mum, who brought him into this world this way.

Say No to Cultist. Eternal rest grant her oh Lord.

I rise
may her soul rest in peace. But not the son

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by SeriouslySense(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
too late to console her, may they rest in peace

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Benediction777: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
NwekeUG:
Woman Slumps And Dies In Plateau State Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child's Death (Photos)

Family and friends of 52-year-old woman Theresa Nyorong Yohanna Bwai and her only son, Bweifar Isaac, 22, are mourning their demise, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that 22-year-old Isaac, said to be a popular recording artist, photographer and student, was shot dead by suspected cultists in Jos, on Tuesday night, November 17.

Upon receiving news about her son's death, Mrs Bwai was said to have collapsed and died the following morning, November 18.

Mother and son will be laid to rest in their hometown, Daffo, Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau State.

Meanwhile friends of the deceased persons have taken to Facebook to mourn them. See posts below.

Sule Mato wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100002041838507/posts/3527929917285035/?app=fbl

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Neddstark: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you are an only child and you are a cultist, you are a big idiot. Worse than Boko Haram.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by nenyejane(f): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
So sad o o o
embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by frank2u(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
R.I.P
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by THEMOMENT: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Moferere:
Sad, very sad, her only hope.
May God rest her soul.
And may our children not die before us
Amen
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Hallabee1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
ellalina:
This news is tearing me apart . I hope the boy is not a cultist. That would be very foolish

if he is not, he wouldn't have been shot my cultist
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Hallabee1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
thundafire:

you are on point... how will cultist shot him if his not part of the opponent
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Hallabee1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

If it is by our comments that qualifies one to enter hell fire, the commentator here has gotten first position angry

you must be an idiot to reply with this stupid comment , if he isn't a cultist ,no cultist will shot him. Law or karma here.. so fem
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Damseldammie(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heavenly Father ! Look upon the world & have mercy on us....

I can’t believe observing requem mass for both mother & son on the same day.... this is unbearable.

May the souls of the faithful departed through Christ Rest In Peace.... ( amen)
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by sylve11: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
SAMBARRY:
exactly my sentiments

An only child associating with riffrafs and low lives.who have no hope and future.what do you expect.

The Bible Said he that wallketh with the wise shall be wise but a companion of fools shall lead to their destruction

If you move with 3 wise men you'll be the 4th wise man but if you frolick with walking corpse called cultist,it's only a matter of time before you join your ancestors

Speaking of which of all the groups and associations to move around with,it is hooligans calling themselves Cultists? If you respect yourself,stay in your Lane,face what they sent you to school to do, don't pass your boundaries and know the type of people you move around with,you won't need protection from anybody.moreover is it Cultists that can be killed at anytime that live like vagabonds moving from place to place to evade arrest from police, their rival cult groups or even their fellow cult groups that wants to protect you? Has he even protected himself?

Then when I say know the type of persons you call friends, understand that even church is like ogba werey filled with different kinds of people both normal and abnormal.church is not for perfect people anyway because I've heard choir leaders being cultist (just using the veil of church as a cover) so people Will think he's brother in the Lord to perform his nefarious enterprise.so Don't think because you see a guy attending Bible school, campus fellowships etc he might not be a Cultists.these people have infiltrated everywhere.thryre in churches,mosques and amongst you pretending like decent people.some are even celebrities that people hail and admire.

so you mean there are no cultist in the islamic circle? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread / Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures / 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.