Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death (34541 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Harrynight(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
cry

Love of mother is priceless
Her Only Hope
The PAINS and SHOCK she couldn't stand cry cry

Forgive their sons GOD, and have their names written in your book of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Hambivert: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
"This pikin, I no kill my mama... So, you no go kill me!"

Sparogatively, he did eventually!

My condolences to the bereaved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
Buhari Why
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
embarassed. The worst thing on earth is losing a loved one to death....
A similar scenario happened here in Delta State last month....A woman brought her husband who was feverish to carry out test.... The same woman who brought her husband for test slumped and died,and doctors confirmed it was HBP.........The man couldn't take it via say you need to see how this man was weeping......Even me self,I follow shed tears make I no lie....

I've lost so many loved ones,in which I'm praying I don't wanna lost any one any more...make everybody old till when God calls us...

May their gentle souls rip.......

6 Likes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by blazepascal(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
hmm r.i.p
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
rip .. double tragedy.. pls hit like if you are bound to see the end of this year
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
NIGERIA has officially become a CEMETERY, with Burial posters littered everywhere
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Theobas1: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Ah this is so sad. This show the degree and the gravity of mother's undying love for her child.
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by SAMBARRY: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2020
You know that you are an only child yet you are associating yourself with riffrafs and scums of the earth called cultist

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2020
thundafire:
The boy na cultist and him dn do hit too,U live by the sword u due by it. No yeye R.I.P to an idiot
If it is by our comments that qualifies one to enter hell fire, the commentator here has gotten first position angry
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Lankybaby(f): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
May their soul rip
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Omihanifa:
This is really sad cry

A wicked world sad sad

RIP unto both of them....

LORD may their loved ones never lack sad

AMEN!
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Elvis2kay: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Horrible country to live in..
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by NaijaCuzin: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Sad

God will comfort her family
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by naijadrivablog: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020
crossfm:
Love of GOOD mother's is priceless.
Who sat and watched my infant head, When sleeping in my cradle bed, And tears of sweet affection shed? My Mother.
When pain and sickness made me cry, Who gazed upon my heavy eye, And wept for fear that I should die? My Mother.
RIP mar,you are free from all the worries and struggles of Nigeria.
@bolded, not all mothers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Focusmind: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2020
She must have been hypertensive. This type of people are always kept away from bad news. A moment of high blood pressure is enough to cause seizure, loss of memory and eventually, death

RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Edusouls(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Chai which side?
DamnnNiggarr:
Chai↓↓
This is bad

One just happened in my hood,
He was stabbed to death on Sunday during the corpus christi.

The annoying part is that, he is the only son.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Hotzone(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2020
So painful, may God grant them eternal rest

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Sonnobax15(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2020
Damiriel:
rip .. double tragedy.. pls hit like if you are bound to see the end of this year
Hy pretty soul.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by CakesToolsOvens(f): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2020
God abeg oooo.

This is tear jacking.

God please accept their souls.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
thundafire:
The boy na cultist and him dn do hit too,U live by the sword u due by it. No yeye R.I.P to an idiot
exactly my sentiments

An only child associating with riffrafs and low lives.who have no hope and future.what do you expect.

The Bible Said he that wallketh with the wise shall be wise but a companion of fools shall lead to their destruction

If you move with 3 wise men you'll be the 4th wise man but if you frolick with walking corpse called cultist,it's only a matter of time before you join your ancestors

Speaking of which of all the groups and associations to move around with,it is hooligans calling themselves Cultists? If you respect yourself,stay in your Lane,face what they sent you to school to do, don't pass your boundaries and know the type of people you move around with,you won't need protection from anybody.moreover is it Cultists that can be killed at anytime that live like vagabonds moving from place to place to evade arrest from police, their rival cult groups or even their fellow cult groups that wants to protect you? Has he even protected himself?

Then when I say know the type of persons you call friends, understand that even church is like ogba werey filled with different kinds of people both normal and abnormal.church is not for perfect people anyway because I've heard choir leaders being cultist (just using the veil of church as a cover) so people Will think he's brother in the Lord to perform his nefarious enterprise.so Don't think because you see a guy attending Bible school, campus fellowships etc he might not be a Cultists.these people have infiltrated everywhere.thryre in churches,mosques and amongst you pretending like decent people.some are even celebrities that people hail and admire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by moneyissweet(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
A loving mother and her only son just died and you are here talking about Christmas wey you never dey sure of.. you need serious beating

Sevekkk:
CHRISMAS LOADING!!! START DECORATING YOUR HOME WITH THE NEW T.V LIGHT AND TOILET LIGHT NOW!!!

TO PLACE AN ORDER CALL OR WATSAPP 0•8•0•5•5•0•8•6•3•1•2..

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2020
O lord why is everything going on like this embarassed
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Hy pretty soul.

awww... no one has called me this ever.. thanks dear you made my day already
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Edusouls(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2020
Cursed generation of kids are being born nowadays, sorry ma is unfortunate. To stay safe nowadays don’t even bear kids because most of them cause you nothing but pain and calamity, wasted generation of youths..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by crossfm: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2020
naijadrivablog:

@bolded, not all mothers.
You are right,though I can't just bring myself to imagine that some mother's are bad after experiencing so much love from my mum,and most mum I come across show priceless love to their kids.
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by eedimo(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2020
See what this boy has done to the family.
The mother should have stayed back knowing that she bore a cultist as a son.

Shun cultism wuna no go hear.

May the soul of the mother rest in peace, and for the son, we hand him over to his master the Devi
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2020
This is really sad. How could those bad people kill an only child? It's sickening feeling. This made me to recall when I was in the hospital bed two years ago, a lady was admitted because she lost her two grown up sons. The woman sad enough was a retired medical doctor, due to the death of her sons, she suffered memory loss. Very painful!! May our children not die untimely death IJN Amen

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2020
May there souls rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.