Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching (46946 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Kiss Daniel, Kcee And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by NwekeUG(m): 4:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Bobrisky caught the eyes of many at an event on November 24 when he stepped out in a transparent outfit which showed parts of his ''cleavage'', IgbereTV reports.

Ubi Franklin took to his Instagram handle to post pictures he snapped with him at the event. He wrote:

"At the launch of @airopayinc with @bobrisky222"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH_I63JJZXK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

Gives Joy to see people living their lives.

No shame, no regret, no bordering of others.

Just living. Anywhere the wind blows.

Living and nothing more.

Real joy.

Shout out all those who will never be open minded.

It's just a pity you don't know what peace is.

Watching....

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by dogmart(m): 5:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Is okay o. Live your life the way you want. You also bear the brunt of what's to come.

Join DogmartTV for quality pet informations and free online Veterinary consultation.

Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV

20 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by sirjoggy(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2020
He/she

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Sundrus: 6:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Soon people go dey flaunt the cats, dogs, ram, cow wey dem dey fuccck. Bestiality go soon start to trend, since every body wan dey live anyhow them feel like. undecided Yeye.

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by phgossipblog: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Nawa
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Tookool(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Skinnything:
Omo. Nothing wey pesin never see....

Gives Joy to see people living their lives.

No shame, no regret, no bordering of others.

Just living. Anywhere the wind blows.

Living and nothing more.

Real joy.

Shout out all those who will never be open minded.

It's just a pity you don't know what peace is.

Watching....
They can smile on camera but cry in private.
N/B. I'm not against Bobrisky in anyway, I've come to understand that that's his hustle and it's paying him big time

29 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Tookool(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Omor ...Bobrisky is finer than this girl that keeps buzzing my phone for a relationship lipsrsealed

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by mayklef(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Hope u got sanitary pad on too Wereyyy
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2020
what will be the end of this guy?

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by yemmight(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
People that are touching this thing irritate me a lot.

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by sonofanarchy(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
I've known ubi to be homosexual,no wonder his marriage crashed, see him head like base ball

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2020
Looks like an Elf from the Hobbit.

and to think that dude is Even taking a pics with this thing disgusts me
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by IamRichards: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Cleavage Disgusting!

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by deanoffaculty: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Those things wey dey Maggi cubes.....mtchewww
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by lascos912(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Panda boobs

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Gerrard59(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
He actually has breasts? shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by DragonFire442: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020

To think that some men admire this clown homosexual is troubling

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
OK naaw
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Fheelzz(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Bobrisky chop ur life and mind NOBODY

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Zulbab: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
how is that my concern
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Pidginwhisper: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Breast!!! How come

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Kingluqman(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
This guy don grow bresss sha grin

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Olawumi1032(f): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
But, what's the meaning of all this?

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by GreaterFuture(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Funny Country, to think that Bobrisky is now an influential and powerful Brand.
His birthday party was attended by all the Popular rich Celebrities and Big boys and Girls.

Anyways Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. One-click contact in Siggy.
Also available are Sided Body Trucks, Full body Trucks and 20 Tonne Dump Trucks for Long-term Haulage and Rental, Serious persons and Direct Contractors Only, see Signature of one-click contact
Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2020
No be bweast be that? shocked shocked shocked! Choiiiiiii, Bob be giving them hot

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by paulolee(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2020
parts od which cleavage?? In as much as I dnt like dis bob kinda hustle i just respect d fact dt d gee jus keep pushing himself n his brand to fame n much thanks to d media dt always disturb us with his news asif he is a super celebrity..
CNT hate him bcox d way life hard reach for guys 4 dis naija eeh, all man de do anything just to keep d moni coming n if dis is his brand, thumbs up bob..
attended an event wit my artist gee n I saw bob in attendance, was surprised in seeing bob for real without those filters bcox he looks very diffrent n uncomfortable inside dt package, and also the way both boys n girls were rushing to take selfie with him, ask one of my gee dt did n he said he cnt wait to post it online dt evening to get crazy reactions online...bob don blow o

Re: Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching by Starboytwo(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Hahahah grin this is hilarious... The guy be like wahrah grin grin grin

Wait- 2nd Pics, the man at the background, No be Nnamdi Kanu be dat? On suit?

Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes / Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos)