Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) (14302 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by crossfm: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
She try.

If not how Niger da,all the guys she exposed should be behind bars now.

But the fact that they are carrying brooms, the agent of death will pass them by at the site of the holy broom.
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2020
wait till forensic come out...

its not about a stupid award from ph

all this ph people always playing sentiments.
if shes guilty, she will fall and nothing ph go do

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2020
We need people like her in positions of authority, with that, things will surely change for good, congrats to her for the award in advance.
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Idiotic and nepotistic award. tongue

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2020
That cross river health commissioner is sexy.

Very cute doctor.
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by lizdammy: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
great
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Cash n carry award..... Mtcheww
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by duduade: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Incorruptible fire!

Yes I remember she was the one who reported Sen Akpabio for sexual harassment

Loool
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Akpabio will not like this!
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by janedonez(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Congratulations to all recipients. I will be approached someday, soon to be recognized and awarded for my achievements.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by padi94(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
I doubt the credibility of a this woman, you are righteous in NDDC and money still dey exchange hands and scam contracts still dey shelve everywhere under your tenure... A

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by AgencyReport: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
janedonez:
Congratulations to all recipients. I will be approached someday, soon to be recognized and awarded for my achievements.

Me too,
Keep the firs burning.
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by toprealman: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Same NDDC?
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Wetin Regina Daniels Mama dey do there? angry angry angry

To even say they called her a veteran actress is annoying. angry
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's anything to secure the bag for Igbere TV. I still won't blame you. With no social infrastructure or safety nets for Nigerians if things go wrong, The country have made millions of youth hustlers who look for we every way to keep afloat.

The Igbere awards has shown that we live in a Nation that promotes flattery beyond hard work and dedication. With hundreds of hard working civil and public servants working their ass out in the federal secretariat Abuja, and commuting to work from the back side of Lugbe, because the so-called minimum wage cannot provide minimum housing, it's a rich privileged lady that wins the award.

Keep on man. Your hustle will pay till we can flatter ourselves no more

SgtPonziHater

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by NOwazobia: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Another dog shit award by babiyala media.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Apostle Chibuzor Of Opm truly deserves that Award. Congrats Daddy
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lolz Joi Nunieh Sen Okpabio best friend
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zontage:
Congratulations Aunty Joi. Well deserved!

But what is Uche Nwosu doing there? Which award was he given?
hahahhaha abeg help me ask ooo dey should hv gone to imo to find d out about him nd his father inlaw okorocha
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Biko maduka is us billionaire doctor hmmmm na wa ooo I hope he is not going to be like all these our politicians ooo cos it like once u drink from the river ur brain wont work again
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by cynthia500(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
cash and carry awards grin

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by platido(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wike side chic...and Senator God'swill Akpabio intended second wife...but mission fail.via off the � saga in Criminal house of Rep. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joi Nunieh Wins 'Public Servant Of The Year' Award (Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
She fell out with them....she come begin cast them. I can also infere she and Igbere are from same place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark / Forget The Past, Work For Buhari, Sanwo-olu’s Victory, Ambode Urges Epe Division / Kukah: Buhari Making It Difficult For Nigerians To Celebrate Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.