Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. (1773 Views)

Professional Animated Video In 24 Hours For N3000! / Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed / Animated Video Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hi guys ,I am back again with another job offer.

This time,its an animated short ad.

Check this sample on fiverr and let me know if it's what you can do.

Delivery time is 5 days.

Budget is $30

As I have been doing,I owe no worker of mine any penny. I have paid all who worked for me 3 weeks ago. So,no payment is due as at now.

Link to sample video ...Check out this great gig I've got from #fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8799d05841
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nikone: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nobody will do a 3D animation video for $30
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Still on
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by generationz(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nikone:
Nobody will do a 3D animation video for $30
What's the average cost?
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
generationz:

What's the average cost?

Don't mind him,he has eaten enough.

Let him remain while those Pakistan will do it for $20 sef
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
40 secs video
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by generationz(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Don't mind him,he has eaten enough.

Let him remain while those Pakistan will do it for $20 sef

What if i want a 10min animation video, how much will it cost me?
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2020
generationz:

What if i want a 10min animation video, how much will it cost me?

You can get it from the East Asia@ $20
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Still looking for the right person. Otherwise, will give the Pakistani
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by generationz(f): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

You can get it from the East Asia@ $20

On Fiverr or another site?
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by reidkrugger(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Please, give it to the Pakistani to avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by NoChill: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
You want an animation of that quality and technique for just 11k?,
Do you even know what you want at all, and you are saying 45 seconds as if it'll take 45 seconds to render.
And you even want it in 3 days, you must be crazy and delusional.
Give it to the Pakistanis mumu op.
11k for Animation, you think that because you said it in dollars that we don't know anything.
Nonsense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
NoChill:

[s]You want an animation of that quality and technique for just 11k?,
Do you even know what you want at all, and you are saying 45 seconds as if it'll take 45 seconds to render.
11k for Animation, you think that because you said it in dollars that we don't know anything.
Nonsense [/s]

So boring.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Calabar1stSon: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
If I were you I'd given it to an Afghan or an Iraqi long ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Salmoneus(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Give it to Pakistan, we nor want!! grin grin
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by cooljoe7(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
NoChill:

You want an animation of that quality and technique for just 11k?,
Nonsense

Don't mind the Nash hole..30dols, like seriously. We have bastardise animation in Nigeria. $30 for a 3d character animation?! Abeg run paskitan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Offpoint1: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Some people have skills, but lack business skill or how to approach clients.

The op is not an Animator, so he may lack the knowledge of what it takes to meet his needs.
He stated his quotation which might sound as a good offer to him, due to the fact he doesn't know what time and effort ir might be required to meet his needs.

As a business oriented Animator, you're supposed to make him understand why $30 is not worth the job his requesting for.
Give him reasons why his quotation is not worth the job and use your business skill to make him raise his quotation and pay more.

Instead I see you guys attacking him, totally uncalled for.

I once had a client who needs a logo designed for him for 2k. In his words "he has people who are willing to do it for 1k"
I made him understand why he needs to pay higher for his logo, I professionally give reasons.
At the end of the day, he ended up paying 15k for it.

We need more than a skill as tech guys...

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Offpoint1:

The op is not an Animator, so he may lack the knowledge of what it takes meet his needs.
He stated his quotation which might sound as a good offer to him, due to the fact he doesn't know what time and effort might be required to meet his needs.

As a business oriented Animator, you're supposed to make him understand why $30 is not worth the job his requesting for.
Give him reasons why his quotation is not worth the job and use your business skill to make him raise his quotation and pay.

I once had a client who needs a logo designed for him for 2k. In his words "he has people are willing to do it for 1k"
I made understand why he needs to pay higher for his logo, I professionally give reasons.
At the end of the day, he ended up 15k for it.

Great contribution bro.

Most of them actually prefer not to do anything than accept such offers.

I have seen clients whose budget for video ad is $10 each for 30 secs x 10 ads. This equals $100.

Now, as a Nigerian, they will say no oh... They cant do it for that price and if the buyer goes, it will count against their rate of conversion.

They don't know that if they keep rejecting little things, how will big things come? And also, by the time they do like 3 of that in a month, thats close to 100k.

I accumulate funds. Not all times will have big projects. Though, i don't accept any project thats less than $25 just cos i dont want my average price to drop from $50.

Anyone who doesn't understand how freelancing works will not make sales.

A times, i chat old buyers just to make sales in a month and before i know, i make like 50-100k.

Now, this exact project, you guys wont believe i have gotten someone to do it for $30. But i havent awarded the project to anyone being that the buyer asks me to wait a lil.

Leave Nlders alone. They want to make it all big at once. They don't know that acquiring wealth is a gradual process.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by reidkrugger(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Offpoint1:

The op is not an Animator, so he may lack the knowledge of what it takes to meet his needs.
He stated his quotation which might sound as a good offer to him, due to the fact he doesn't know what time and effort ir might be required to meet his needs.

Give him reasons why his quotation is not worth the job and use your business skill to make him raise his quotation and pay more.

I once had a client who needs a logo designed for him for 2k. In his words "he has people who are willing to do it for 1k"
I made him understand why he needs to pay higher for his logo, I professionally give reasons.

Oga keep quiet and I know u r d OP. From d way he talks and brags about Pakistani, it's assumed he knows what he's saying and if he doesn't, he would have asked. All u goat heads coming here to form sense. Do u even know wat Animation is at all? Abi u think it's Photoshop done on stickers. Op shut up and I'll pay u 11k fo doing jus dat. I'll double if u deactivate it account. Both ur accounts.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by reidkrugger(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Screw u fucktards, I do a 60secs 2d Animation for 100k. And dats because I'm new. By next year, I'll be going 100k for 30secs or less. Nor be only Pakistani, na ogbomoso ppl u for give. Rubbish.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by NoChill: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
reidkrugger:
Screw u fucktards, I do a 60secs 2d Animation for 100k. And dats because I'm new. By next year, I'll be going 100k for 30secs or less. Nor be only Pakistani, na ogbomoso ppl u for give. Rubbish.

Thank you for telling them boss.

Let him give to the Pakistani or Israeli or Egyptians for even 1$, what nonsense
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Offpoint1: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
reidkrugger:

Oga keep quiet and I know u r d OP. From d way he talks and brags about Pakistani, it's assumed he knows what he's saying and if he doesn't, he would have asked. All u goat heads coming here to form sense. Do u even know wat Animation is at all? Abi u think it's Photoshop done on stickers. Op shut up and I'll pay u 11k fo doing jus dat. I'll double if u deactivate it account. Both ur accounts.
So much for a business man.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by reidkrugger(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Offpoint1:

So much for a business man.

This isn't about business. This is me trying to tell u guys dat it's slavery. One unfortunate human being might end up taking up d challenge and wasting his time in the process yielding an end result of gibberish and nothingness. It's like saying u want a corei7 for N30k. Op, go give Pakistani mk we rest abeg.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Offpoint1: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
reidkrugger:

This isn't about business. This is me trying to tell u guys dat it's slavery. One unfortunate human being might end up taking up d challenge and wasting his time in the process yielding an end result of gibberish and nothingness. It's like saying u want a corei7 for N30k. Op, go give Pakistani mk we rest abeg.
If price quotations doesn't suit job offer, should that result to insults?

As an animator If you give a client a quotation of N200, 000 for a 30 seconds animation and he/she turns up insulting you instead of of negotiating with you... How would you feel? How would you perceive such a person?

Like I said earlier, there are ways to approach people in business settings.

If you as an animator result to insulting clients on public forum, just because of price questions... Then it tells a lot about you.

It's public forum, learn to tame your anger cause you don't know where your big client might come from.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by reidkrugger(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2020
If u read d headline, he wants a professional Animation. Then it was going smooth until he kept talking about d Pakistanis. Lol, I usually don't comment or respond to this kind of threads but had to because the OP was pushing it. Bros, let's even pray, the animator eventually pulls off modelling and animating it. Let's say. What about rendering?
He simply approached d matter wrongly and there's no excuse for it. Animation is not tomatoes and even onions sef now na 4 for N800 so wat are we talking about?
The question is...
Is he offering a job or is he trying to bully people into accepting one because their is hardship in d country and he wants to feel like a boss. Well either way he should understand dat his money is most likely to go under d drain. But then, what do I know? He can give it a shot. He's d boss.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by Maestro07(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2020
I can help you with this. I've sent you an e-mail. please reply or WhatsApp/call 07010732323 so we can talk.
looking forward to working with you.
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by TheStrongest: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Offpoint1:

Sometimes you have to rebuke people like the OP.. He was sounding so confident and feels like He’s doing the artist a Favour.

Oga you know weytin be 45 seconds 3D animation? No be beans o...
The OP sounded very knowledgeable in this field that’s why they came at him that way, and I support the attack.

$30 for 45 seconds 3D character animation, na slavery be that
Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by reidkrugger(m): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheStrongest:
Sometimes you have to rebuke people like the OP.. He was sounding so confident and feels like He’s doing the artist a Favour.

Oga you know weytin be 45 seconds 3D animation? No be beans o...
The OP sounded very knowledgeable in this field that’s why they came at him that way, and I support the attack.

$30 for 45 seconds 3D character animation, na slavery be that

U nor understand? Naija man like me o, de wan imprison anoda Naija man with poverty. OP, dis na hate speech. Although one guy been comment for up say him fit do am. Maybe consider d guy.
But as long as I find d time to come around, I'll always discourage things like dis. This is wrong, in every sense of d word. Let's truly begin to help each other however and whenever we can. Life na boomerang o.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by akinolaa76: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
reidkrugger:

U nor understand? Naija man like me o, de wan imprison anoda Naija man with poverty. OP, dis na hate speech. Although one guy been comment for up say him fit do am. Maybe consider d guy.
But as long as I find d time to come around, I'll always discourage things like dis. This is wrong, in every sense of d word. Let's truly begin to help each other however and whenever we can. Life na boomerang o.

Interesting conversation. You see my eyes have seen a lot. Some people like Op and his supporters will even ask you to finish 3d work before paying. I mean 3d work like a 3d music video of 4 minutes. Job that will cost nothing less than $1500. I'm quick to block them. Let me in fact tell you what they do. They go online, pose as animators, collect 3d animation job for a relatively good amount and give it to real animators for a stupid price. They can offer as little as $50 for 3 minutes video of nothing less than 3 scenes and 5 3d characters.

I have met a lot of them. And each time, I gladly turn them down. They have no inkling about anything 3D yet they tell you how much you should charge because some animator in Pakistan and India would do shitty job for shitty pay. I don't blame them when I meet them, I pity their condition and ignore. I've completed a minimum of 60 different 3d animation projects within the last one year and I can tell you that guys like Op are enemies of progress.

Check the attached image. This is their signature on fiverr. $70 for 2 minutes job. It's pathetic cos they rob we legit people of good opportunities. But GOD no dey leave him own people. We move!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. by TheStrongest: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
reidkrugger:

no be small boomerang

(1) (Reply)

Make Yourself Known By Sharing / Watch Tv Shows And Movies On Your Pc Or Laptop For Free - 8000+ Free Channels - / Amazing Digital Paintings & photo manipulations You Should See!! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.