Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed (1797 Views)

I Want A Professional Animated Video Of 45 Secs Min. / Video Creator/Editor Wanted / Animated Video Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by whaithee(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2019
Hello,

If you are good with whiteboard & stock video software like VideoScribe, Doodly and/or Animation etc
I have job for you.

You should be ready to create 20 to 30 6-8 minutes videos per month.
Indicate your interest with a sample of your work to the Whatsapp number below.
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by kunleweb: 2:29pm On May 15, 2019
OK
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by whaithee(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2019
Still open. More than one position available.
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by ify123destiny(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2019
Chat us up on WhatsApp 08176271667
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by whaithee(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2019
You should be able to take a script and voice over work and create a visual representation of the content that is engaging to watch.
Send a message to the number above.
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
whaithee:
Hello,

If you are good with whiteboard & stock video software like VideoScribe, Doodly and/or Animation etc
I have job for you.

You should be ready to create 20 to 30 6-8 minutes videos per month.
Indicate your interest with a sample of your work to the Whatsapp number below.
Hello, although it is 2+ years after. Do you still have gigs?
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by LogoPhiLe: 3:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Odunayaw:
Hello, although it is 2+ years after. Do you still have gigs?

Although it's a year later, and I don't want to sound entitled, please and please, how can I get a cracked videoscribe? I've tried several times to no avail. Doing this for my 16-year-old kid bro.

Thank you and Happy Birthday.
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2023
LogoPhiLe:

Although it's a year later, and I don't want to sound entitled, please and please, how can I get a cracked videoscribe? I've tried several times to no avail. Doing this for my 16-year-old kid bro.

Thank you and Happy Birthday.
I can upload it to a drive folder and share

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by LogoPhiLe: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Odunayaw:

Thanks a lot sir. This will be much appreciated.

My mail
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by LogoPhiLe: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Odunayaw:

Good evening sir. Do have a great week ahead. #Anticipating.
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
LogoPhiLe:

Good evening sir. Do have a great week ahead. #Anticipating.

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by LogoPhiLe: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
LogoPhiLe:

requesting access sir.
Accepted

Endeavor to clear your mail from public space

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by LogoPhiLe: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Odunayaw:
Accepted

Endeavor to clear your mail from public space

Thanks a lot sir. It's working fine and well. I do reall appreciate your help. God bless you man.

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
LogoPhiLe:

Thanks a lot sir. It's working fine and well. I do reall appreciate your help. God bless you man.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by FelixFelicis(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Hello sir, I just requested access as well. I need this app, kindly grant me permission. Thank you
Odunayaw:
You're welcome
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by FelixFelicis(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Please the 15,000 SVG Library to use with the Videoscribe, can I have it please? sorry to disturb and Thanks a lot.
Odunayaw:
You're welcome
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by JerkyChan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
Odunayaw:
You're welcome

Odunayaw

Let’s say you’re given a script with a voiceover, can you create a video using clips from movies and TV shows that relate to the voiceover?
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
JerkyChan:

Odunayaw

Let’s say you’re given a script with a voiceover, can you create a video using clips from movies and TV shows that relate to the voiceover?
Yes, that's doable. Hardwork but doable
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by JerkyChan(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Odunayaw:
Yes, that's doable. Hardwork but doable

How long do you reckon it would take to do such 10 minutes video?
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
JerkyChan:

How long do you reckon it would take to do such 10 minutes video?
48hrs would be most ideal.

More time to work, less need of revisions
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by JerkyChan(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2023
Odunayaw:
48hrs would be most ideal.

More time to work, less need of revisions

Drop your connect
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by Odunayaw(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
JerkyChan:

Drop your connect
Hey man

I was ill for a few days. Send me a mail

Just click share so I will know you got this and I can modify the post
Re: Whiteboard Animated Video Creator Needed by AnietiePictures: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing @Odunayaw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Design An Invitation Card For A Small Party / Pls Which Software Can I Use To Edit Or Remove Date From Video / Where can I get DSLR lenses for digital cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.