Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja (33805 Views)

10 Fun Things To Do In Abuja This Christmas: A 2020 December To Discover (Pics) / Kayaking Across The Lagos Lagoon / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Allwell96:
Na dis small water people dey carry life jackets? Mtswwww!
No carry na.
Ordinary 10 ft water can make you drown, abi you don't know.
Don't undermine safety

1 Like

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by millionboi2: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
josielewa:
Na wa oo...see as the water dirty...kayaking inside mud
I think say na only me see m
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by JeffSiberstein: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Teewhy2:
why is abroad water always blue and Nigeria own is mostly brown?

Na your area because my area own Dey transparent. Not all rivers in Nigeria, photos from River Ethiope Abraka

3 Likes

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Thomthom(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Eerujeeje:
Jagaban killed it.
God who did this... Hahahahaha
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by adams123: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Teewhy2 post=96432240]why is abroad water always blue and Nigeria own is mostly brown?

Na camera the influence abroad own ooo. lol
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Depressed101: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Experiencenaija:
Kayaking is one of the most refreshing water sport to explore either for competition or relaxation. Whether you are looking for hangout spots or a cheap place to have fun in Abuja, Kayak Abuja is a place to be. You can check out this video to see how refreshing Kayaking can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMvMKILNznA
stop disgracing the sport of kayaking. You only kayak on fast current waters and not stagnate lakes
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by DeAlphaMale(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why does our water bodies here not look sexy and appealing
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by kemika8989(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Experiencenaija:
Kayaking is one of the most refreshing water sport to explore either for competition or relaxation. Whether you are looking for hangout spots or a cheap place to have fun in Abuja, Kayak Abuja is a place to be. You can check out this video to see how refreshing Kayaking can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMvMKILNznA
address please I love to do try it I stay in Abuja anyone who knows how I'll get to that place should place help me thank you
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Raychee(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yuck! All i see is skin infection if that water touches my body sad

2 Likes

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by McTominay(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
One of the best things to actually enjoy in Abuja with very little sum.
Never knew National stadium was that big in landmass until I entered the place.
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by McTominay(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Raychee:
Yuck! All i see is skin infection if that water touches my body sad
Don't think of it that way. Although you can try the beach in Lagos, Calabar and let the waves steal you away.
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by McTominay(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
DeAlphaMale:
I think it's a man made lake built during construction.

1 Like

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by ayenale1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
We're too dirty as a country...
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by naijadrivablog: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
I know this place, there is a bridge linking the national stadium grounds to the other side of the road, where you can kayak.
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Raychee(f): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
McTominay:

Don't think of it that way. Although you can try the beach in Lagos, Calabar and let the waves steal you away.

Ahan sad

3 Likes

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by AmuDimpka: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
What's so refreshing about this murdy water? angry

Graduate it's Muddy not murdy .... Abeg
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by meobizy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
That doesn’t look like much fun.
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by themanderon: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Teewhy2:

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

I once asked that question. Our waters don't kook too appealing for swimming as something dangerous might be lurking beneath.
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by afilex(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
;DFun fun fun

funeral...
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by EMMY76: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Eerujeeje:
Jagaban killed it.

Una fit kill person for this nairaland chaii cheesy grin
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Josbreed: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why are our water bodies always brown/dirty compared to the one I see in other countries?
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Litmus: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Teewhy2:

For one thing, the guys in Abuja are in a local pond not ocean or lake. For another thing, Nigerians haven’t learned how to market themselves. For example, majority of images you see in cook books from abroad aren’t real food, since real food can be hard to capture well in photos. In the Western world, professionals’ jazz things to look fantastic and better than the thing are in actuality. Professionals in marketing could make even the pond the guys in the photo are in look like a most wonderful place to spend some of your leisure time.

One thing though, if that pond in Abuja was in some other African country most of you would say it’s the best place in the world. smiley
Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2020
mmsen:
Y'all spend more time taking the damn pics than actually enjoying/partaking in the past time. undecided

Show off these days has reached abnormal levels

People can no longer do something without posing for the camera and posting on social media.

Everybody is desperate for attention, approval and accolades...

1 Like

Re: Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja by Experiencenaija: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvs2TGVzi8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Terrible Accident In Nyanya Abuja, Many Passengers Killed (Graphic Photos) / U.S. Imposes Visa Restrictions On Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.