Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,285 members, 7,853,347 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

An Appeal To Rotimi Ameachi On The Proposed Railway Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To Rotimi Ameachi On The Proposed Railway Project (234 Views)

FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Rotimi Ameachi On The Proposed Railway Project by TruthinAction: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hon Rotimi Ameachi, I appreciate your efforts in trying to revive our railway across the nation. But I want to appeal to you to halt that of Port Harcourt to Maidiguri rail line project for the following reasons.

1. It is not our priority in Rivers State. We rather prefer Port Harcourt to Abuja or Port Harcourt to Lagos route. Even Port Harcourt to Onitsha will also be a good idea.

2. The railway cooperation is likely to make more money from these routes and pay back loans collected faster.

3. It could expose Rivers State to terrorist from that region. As such, our lives might be at risk.

Thank you Sir for considering my appeal.

Please nairalander, add your voice to this appeal if it makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Appeal To Rotimi Ameachi On The Proposed Railway Project by uptimum123(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oga carry your letter go post office

2 Likes

Re: An Appeal To Rotimi Ameachi On The Proposed Railway Project by slimfit1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
It makes sense someone give this guy a beer from kano. Lagos makes more sense you use one stone to kill more than 3 birds.

(1) (Reply)

Can This APC Govt Go At Least 3 Days Without A Major Scandal? / Reset Nigeria Group Calls On Northern Heavyweights To Support Govs On Insecurity / I've No Hand In The Fresh Suit Challenging APC NWC Dissolution - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.