Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) (6417 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2020

NB: This post is only for women with hearts made with concrete and Men with hearts of steel

Disclaimer: This is post is for both educational and promotional purposes only, the author shall not be held liable in an event this leads to breakups, divorce, or any unfavorable outcome

You are already smelling rat, and you know something is amiss. He is not as sweet as he used to be, and comes home late. Lagos traffic is enough lie.

He goes on business trips, spends a week, and calls often, but you know things ain't just right, your number six is telling you hubby is cheating, you just haven't caught him red handed..

Stylishly stylishly, people have been telling you, see, I saw your wife at some hotel with some strange man. You are raged, you confronted her, and she plays the emotional card, so you don't trust me, how dare you. Why would you think of me in that light, I was with my boss for a private meeting. Is there anything wrong with that, and you are already looking and feeling stupid.

Let tell you what to do!

Track him

You heard that right, yes. Track her.

How would this help in catching your cheating babe, well, I am proferring a solution, the information you glean and how you use that is totally your business or responsibility.

Let me show you how.

I need 3 comments and 10 likes to continue...... sad

10 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by Pierocash(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nobody go give you any like, things are not too rosy for many, the little like they have ,they are keeping it for the rainy day

6 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by Jeene(f): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
All this when I am not an FBI agent.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Pierocash:
Nobody go give you any like, things are not too rosy for many, the little like they have ,they are keeping it for the rainy day

See Boss, everything go soft soonest. As long as you keep the faith, hope and sustain the hustle. He go soft and rosy. I see roses everywhere here o.

And I no dey chop likes, I am here to inform and give back to Nairaland. One more comment to go, and let's make this a wrap

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jeene:
All this when I am not an FBI agent.

grin For where women dey, FBI be learning ropes.

Keep it locked here, I promise it will be worthwhile.

10 more likes to go

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Yes, Track him/her/them

You heard that right. Have you watched any of those American movies, and the actor discovers the boesse always knows where he is. They will say, youv been bugged. Sometimes they throw their phones away, or swap vehicles.

Tracking an interest person is not a big deal nor rocket science. And it is possible, you do not need any prior technical know how. You just need your phone, and some common sense.

There a various reasons you will want to track someone or something.

Below are list of things or people you want to track.

1. Your Car: If you own one, and you are not tracking it. All I have for you is sorry. There really isn't any reason you are not, except the vehicle is insured. and not the oluwole insurance, comprehensive insurance that covers for theft. Most insured vehicle already have trackers installed, But there really isnt anything like being in charge and in the know of where your vehicle is per time. That puts you at an advantaged position

2. Your Kids: I know I know, we are not in China where all the movies we watched then were all about kids being kidnapped, and ransoms paid, that's probably the kind of movies the new crop criminals and bandits watched. Threats to kids getting missing are real, and as a concerned parents you should be responsible enough to be concerned about their welfare.

It does not necessarily have to be doing it for backups incase they get missing, but to just know where they are, places they visit, especially teens and at that stage they want to try new things and visit places.

3....…..............

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Let's Just get to it and cut the Literature

Catching a cheating husband is simple. You can also trail him to his boogie point. How about listening to everything he his saying, and planning.

He gets back from work, eats, then goes into the car to do God knows what. He will even on AC join. Obviously he is speaking with someone. Well you can hear what he is saying.

She tells you she's going for a vigil. And your instintcts is telling you na lie. Why not track her.

And you don't need any technical to be able to

I will introduce 2 devices you can use to do this.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020

Continued

You've watched all those American movies, and the lead actor is always being followed by the bad guy boose. He just knows where the good guy is, at all time. At some point, he discovers he is being followed, he is either bugged through his phone he actually throws away, or his car. So he would just swap car. Yeah, it happens, and it is possible.

This time, you are the good guy, wife, husband that wants to nab his assumed lover red handed. Most times they are not the bad guy, you happen to have to have trust issues, the places they've been telling you they are is actually true, and you don't need to be sorry for being distrustful, they just happen to earn another level of trust. In am event they've been living, you can plan your next move before you go marry olosho, or brostitude, some husband bringing sexually/spiritually transmitted disease or problem home, or some cheating wife that could kill you cos you are not aware.

And it does not just stop there you could track a a business partner you are having some hints of distrustfulness on. Or whoever it is you want to track.

The great thing about this tracker is, it does not require installations you start cutting wires or hot wired to a car. No, it is self powered and would last 1 year without a recharge.

It is magnetic and you can attach to the chasis of the car, for a close relative, you can just hide it right in the car.

If you are feeling me. Let me know

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by olaarie(m): 1:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Who get time for all dis??
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by torchlight1: 4:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Lmao iranu
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
For people wey Sabi

I will upload a picture of the device.

It is not for everyone

People that this device will be beneficial to.

Wives that want to catch a cheating husband, you probably have been wondering where he is always going to.

Just put the device in his car, right from your phone, you will see everywhere he is going to.

Husbands that want to catch a cheating wife. Piece of cake, track her

Do you have an interest person you want to keep track of their movements?

If you are into logistics, and goods delivery, you want some goods taken to a destination, but you are not the owner of the vehicle, just put the tracker in your goods. Track it.

Track anybody you want to monitor, you dont need a power source. It is self powered and rechargeable

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 4:45am On Feb 10, 2021
too lame

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2021
anthonyuncle:
too lame

Sorry, it ain't bitcoin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
DMechy:

Sorry, it ain't bitcoin

seriously
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2021
cool
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 4:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Thats correct!

Get a gps tracker for your car, price is as low as 20k

And what do you get!

- Live Track.
When i say live track, i mean live track. Gone are the days you need tp be sending sms or calls tp tracker before you get vehicle location. Tech has moved on. Right from your android, you will be seeing where your vehicle is in real time.

- History Playbacks.
Ok, if you are into uber, logistics, individual car owner, some form of delivery business. This is for you. You cam playback all thw places your vehicle has been to, on particular days, places they parked, how long they spent somewhere, how much miles were covered, as far back as six months.

You send person go, Ikorodu, you weren't live cheking to see his movement, boyo went go ikorodu, moved to ajah, go cruise small with him babe for surulere, then come drop motor. You go catch am. You will get to see where he went tp, what he got there, how long he spent there.

- Mine data.
You might not necessarily be with your vehicles, and you want to keep to maintenance schedule. You know after every 3000 or 5000 miles you want to change your oil. You are not with car to make right calls for when to change oil.

With this tracker, you got all those data available, the distance covered per day, and you can and will know when to keep to maintenance.

- Monitor all fleets. All at once.
Lets say you have 2 vehicles, to 3000 vehicles you want to keepa tabs with. This tracker ia fleet management compliant. You cam monitor all of them, all at once from the convinience of your phone or PC. For that price, my oga, you are getting more for less.

- With advanced features you cam shutdown vehicle right from the app.
You dont need to send any message. With just a click on your phone, motor don off.

- Come add Voice monitoring if you want that too.
This is even more advanced than you know. This system will save monitored conversations within 30seconds, on the cloud of app. Chai.

- Does the traditional
With any palasa phone, you can know where your vehicle is, the tracker will send back locations to you.

Shut down the vehicle in advanced mode

And monitor conversations in advanced mode.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. ME?

Oya, get yours installed now, you dont need tear your pocket.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2021
E don full ground

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ask

I will let you know how it works cool

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2021
Monitor mileage covered remotely.

You dont have to be with vehicle to know when oil changes and schedule maintenance are due.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why have you not a tracker installed
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Suitable for fleet management.

You can partner with us own tracking and fleet management company

Create personalised accounts.

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Get Google link location with just any device

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Use just about any phone for control and monitoring. Palasa will do
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Getting it done is just a click away
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Travel Report

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Take advantage of this offer while it last
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jossyfine

Please reachout on WhatsApp

Details on signature
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Take advantage

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Monitor your vehicle live

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Make that move now. Decide already
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by freeborn02: 3:16am On Apr 01, 2021
DMechy:
E don full ground

Your marketing strategy is very stupid, childish and lame.

You lack starting, continuation and finishing.

Your method is robust, but your presentation is dumb.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) by DMechy: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
freeborn02:

Your marketing strategy is very stupid, childish and lame.

You lack starting, continuation and finishing.

Your method is robust, but your presentation is dumb.

Thank you for the feedback Sir.

What can we possibly do better. Any hint. How to work on our presentation.

Many thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray Rice Reinstated Back Into NFL And Janay Rice Tells Her Story (update) / Verbal Abuse VS Physical Abuse, Which Is Worse? / Yoruba Tradition Is Killing My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.