Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Best Youth Can Earn In Real Estate Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Best Youth Can Earn In Real Estate Business (163 Views)

10 Start-up Tips For A Thriving Real Estate Business In Nigeria / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / How Best To Install Water Supply In A Duplex Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best Youth Can Earn In Real Estate Business by olurock123: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
There are lot ways to scape through this crucial season.

We are in post covid period youths need to design a way to earn passive income, don't forget that Xmas and new year is around the Conner a season impregnated with different expenses.

My candid advise for us as youth is to try what has work for me which is real estate agent.

I stated real estate agent with zero capital (Free registration and training) except little cash I spend on Facebook advert and alert keep rolling in as commission on every sales.

I never design any flyers but I use Facebook as my selling tools through Facebook ads.

You can do better by adding other social media platform, Nairaland too is good place to lunch sponsor ads

There are alot of scammers out there and there are also genuine Realtor, my Boss Stephen Akintayo decided to give back to the society in this post Covid era by training 1,000 youth to become real estate agent for free plus digital marketing skill.

Why can't you take advantage of this golden opportunity and join the team today.

Thus, as soon as the registration hit 1,000 the portal will be close.

Join via http://portal.gtexthomes.com/register.php?ref=273716

Imagine selling a land in places like Lekki for 30M and you receive 10% (3M) commission within 72hours, is that not lucrative?

The ball is in your court.
Re: How Best Youth Can Earn In Real Estate Business by Ajayitaiwoesthe(f): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2020
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY IN 2021!!
The simple truth no one would tell you
The impact of Covid-19 on small and local businesses cannot be underestimated as it resulted into loss of jobs for many, shutdown of businesses and a serious fall in income.

Truth is post-covid, there would be a high demand in technological skills, digital and online presence and innovative technological solutions. Social and digital marketing skill is now a hot cake in the market!

So how is this my business?

To make more money in 2021 would require you to learn a SKILL, a high income one at that.
No one would tell you this but I would

There has been an increase in the awareness of the importance of technology and the internet is now the employer of so many

I mean, with just your phone and a skill, you could take jobs from the comfort of your home and earn in different currencies.

I kid you not
Learning an HIGH income skill puts you on top of everything and leads you to achieve your goal of financial freedom.

As GOOGLE would have it, COPYWRITING happens to be amongst the top 5 high income skill you can learn

Reason because copywriters are always highly demanded by business owners in order to make sales

You can NEVER run out of jobs as a copywriter

Fun fact about copywriting is that it is not a talent, it is learnable

You dont have to be a writer to do copywriting

At first, the whole skill might seem overwhelming but with the right dedication and training youre good to go

Interested in taking a training?

THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

5 DAYS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING ON COPYWRITING�
This class is specifically for serious minded people who are ready to be committed 100%
What you stand to benefit in this class?
*You will get a certificate at the end of the course (Can be added to your portfolio)
*Peer reviews on copies written by YOURSELF!!
*20% off Admission into bachelor of copywriting course by professor Emmanuel Akpe
(Only the best students get this)
*Adequate Follow-up on every topic taught
*Over 200 Swipe files worth 500k+(contains several proven successful copies written by GREAT COPYWRITERS)
*Materials worth 50,000 naira

All of this just in five days?�

Like I said, this training is not for the unserious ones�
"Your energy flows to where your focus is"
Secrets of the millionaire mind by T.harv

This course goes for 5,000naira
But because it is a festive season, I decided to gift you a 70% DISCOUNT!!��
I really want you and I to make much more come 2021 hence my generosity�
INTERESTING NEWS!!!
First 50 persons to pay get an extra 10% DISCOUNT!!!
From 5,000 to 1,000 naira�
Let's say this is my Christmas/new year gifts to like-minded persons

Price goes back to normal after the first 50 persons pays
One more thing, if you don't still get this copywriting world after this class, I promise to PAY BACK your money in FULL!!
Plus a written apology also

I learnt from the best so whatever I produce is always THE BEST!!
Allow me walk you through your copywriting career�

Classes start on the 4th January - 8th January 2021

Pay into
UBA(Savings)
Oji Chibueze Gideon
Send proof of payment to 08119557959 with your full name on whatsapp

Course outline and timetable would be sent immediately payment is confirmed

Payment closes 2nd of January 2021
olurock123:
There are lot ways to scape through this crucial season.

We are in post covid period youths need to design a way to earn passive income, don't forget that Xmas and new year is around the Conner a season impregnated with different expenses.

My candid advise for us as youth is to try what has work for me which is real estate agent.

I stated real estate agent with zero capital (Free registration and training) except little cash I spend on Facebook advert and alert keep rolling in as commission on every sales.

I never design any flyers but I use Facebook as my selling tools through Facebook ads.

You can do better by adding other social media platform, Nairaland too is good place to lunch sponsor ads

There are alot of scammers out there and there are also genuine Realtor, my Boss Stephen Akintayo decided to give back to the society in this post Covid era by training 1,000 youth to become real estate agent for free plus digital marketing skill.

Why can't you take advantage of this golden opportunity and join the team today.

Thus, as soon as the registration hit 1,000 the portal will be close.

Join via http://portal.gtexthomes.com/register.php?ref=273716

Imagine selling a land in places like Lekki for 30M and you receive 10% (3M) commission within 72hours, is that not lucrative?

The ball is in your court.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: 4br Duplex With Mini Flat At 7th Avenue, Festac, Lagos / Neet Apartment For Rent / Half Plot For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.