Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje (3084 Views)

Hafsat Umar Ganduje Flags Off The Women For Buhari And Ganduje 2019 Campaign / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by ebukajay184: 4:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje

IgbereTV captured a throwback photo of the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje who have been married for decades and have grown children and grandchildren between them.

The photo of the couple shows them at the early stages of their marriage. The couple is seen posing at an event in Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1373050/throwback-photo-governor-ganduje-wife-hafsat-umar-ganduje/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Mokason288(m): 4:32am On Nov 26, 2020
angry always looking like a drug addict
Mstheeeew

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Na wife wey calm down go enjoy Las lass

Tho she never knew her husband will still wield power someday

Nairaland oloshos... Shey una hear
Una go dey jump from nigga to nigga

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Mokason288(m): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2020
tolakush92:
FTC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE

U a go dey jump from nigga to nigga
Check again your FCT for the first time is FRUAD grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:35am On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by MickzyDonald: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2020
He's always looking like a drug addict, but the picture said a thousand words cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by IlovePMB: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2020
When his agbada was still empty of dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by dadavivo: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2020
What an ugly looking man
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2020
The only GOOD THIEF in Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Here to read comments
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Bighead5: 5:10am On Nov 26, 2020
dadavivo:
What an ugly looking man

Drop your picture here make we see. I'm 100% sure that, Ganduje looks better than you.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by dadavivo: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Bighead5:

Drop your picture here make we see. I'm 100% sure that, Ganduje looks better than you.

Drop your picture here make we see

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by BlackfireX: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Why are 'things' always going near his babariga angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by NOC1(m): 5:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Na babe Wey calm down go answer First Lady.

But some women can see future sha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by doggedfighter(f): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Those bottles of Cokes were used for their vow ?grin

Has always had that rascally look
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Bighead5: 5:43am On Nov 26, 2020
dadavivo:

Drop your picture here make we see

The thing pain this OkoroUgly well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Moferere: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2020
He looks good before having access to dollar and babanriga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Tochi3(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Who gave them Coca-Cola from the Land of infidels..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by samuelthaking(m): 6:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Ganduje before he became or probably planning to become Gandollar.#throwback thursday
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Hisduchess(f): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2020
tolakush92:

Una go dey jump from nigga to nigga

STFU this boy,must you show your foolishness every time you see a post about women, every freaking minute you are calling nl women oloshos cos you don't want to hustle and make money.you are definitely among some lazy men who wants to marry a rich woman,so that they will become oriaku and not okpataku like every man.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by BanevsJoker(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Mokason288:
angry always looking like a drug addict
Mstheeeew

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Clearly high on coke.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by mytime24(f): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2020
When his agbada never bcum bullion van cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by mightyhazel: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2020
he wasnt using eyepencils here..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by festacman(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Celebration of enduring love in marriage. In the second picture, one could easily discern elements of romance in their interactions even as an old couple. Worthy of emulation.

Good one from Gandujes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by humilitypays(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Ayo2004: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2020
All I see is a thief and thiefress cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by rowland545(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2020
He didn't look bad while growing up....how come he's looking like an obese old man...and too think dat he has plenty of dollars.

Anyway more stolen dollars to his babariga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by lereinter(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Na lie joo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Davash222(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Hisduchess:

STFU this boy,must you show your foolishness every time you see a post about women, every freaking minute you are calling nl women oloshos cos you don't want to hustle and make money.you are definitely among some lazy men who wants to marry a rich woman,so that they will become oriaku and not okpataku like every man.
You’re not the only Nairaland olosho here, why did you take his post personal?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Hisduchess(f): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not the only Nairaland olosho here, why did you take his post personal?
Taaa STFU and roll out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje by Davash222(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Hisduchess:
Taaa STFU and roll out of my mention
Shut up, ugly olosho evening newspaper!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Do Not Feel Save, Please Help Us - Nigerians in Afghanistan Cry To Buhari / Biafra House Inaugurated In The US - Pictures / BREAKING!!! Umahi’s Aide Shot Dead In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.