Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu (57733 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by SweetCunt97(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Did she beg the shop owner for 50k? shocked
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by bukxy: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by GBTYO: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2020
chiamaka66:

what are you saying Mr man?

Akwuzu SARS and James Nwafor is the reason plus your satanic baby harvesting ritual murdering industry is what put fear of God in me about you people.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by jawalis(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Why are you all shouting Igbo? Wickedness and criminality doesn’t run with tribe. We are all human and the heart of man is wicked
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by chatinent: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2020
This is so bad.

I'm sad rn.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by chiamaka66(f): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2020
GBTYO:

Akwuzu SARS and James Nwafor is the reason plus your satanic baby harvesting ritual murdering industry is what put fear of God in me about you people.

hmm,
stop saying that because not everyone is as bad as you think,

just for a few bad eggs though

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by simhosting: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
cool
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Well...I can see some people have turned it to tribal shiii....I'm here to read how Igbo and Yoruba tear themselves apart....but if the write up was true I don't know what to say cos that level of confidence from okwudili was way too big and harsh....come on

2 Likes

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by chiamaka66(f): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
this is really sad

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by OwenJesse27(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Igbo and ritual .....Yoruba and skull mining lol
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You are very silly for.makimg this an Igbo thing. You are a rapist and a muderer. You had nothing to say about five animals rapi g a girl because you are avoiding to condemn their have been doing the same.
Grow up and stop thinking and behaving like a child.
ZOMBIE
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Ishilove: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2020
What's with all these dastardly rape stories on the home page? It's too much. Just too much...

2 Likes

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Millimann: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2020
That Okwudili of a man should be punished severely.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by GBTYO: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2020
chiamaka66:

hmm,
stop saying that because not everyone is as bad as you think,

just for a few bad eggs though

A governor plus a retinue of powerful businessmen and elites protected and shielded James Nwafor at the height of his kidnapping , murder and organ harvesting spree of their own people .

Up till now , James Nwafor is still being shielded by these same people and none of you see anything wrong to demand justice rather you used the EndSars to promote your satanic biafra agenda.

This is the problem.

Igbo land as I always say, is the most dangerous place on Earth for an Igbo person.

This topic proves how heartless you Igbos are to your own and also gives reason to why some Igbo sub groups denounced their igbo hertitage.

You know what I am saying is true as you have countless encounters of your own village people wickedness as captured in your Nollywood flicks.

You guys need deep reflection and repentance .
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
TINUBU IS A BIG CRIMINAL
Wetin concern Tinubu here now....talk about the matter wey dey ground and wait for anoda topic u can attach to Tinubu...no be everything be politics abeg.....
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Wickedness everywhere undecided I hope justice is served well

Nbotee:
D ones wey wan drive spider and venza by force during d xmas period don start
This our FTC guy though angry
Thank God I go school grin
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by chiamaka66(f): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2020
GBTYO:

A governor plus a retinue of powerful businessmen and elites protected and shielded James Nwafor at the height of his kidnapping , murder and organ harvesting spree of their own people .

Up till now , James Nwafor is still being shielded by these same people and none of you see anything wrong to demand justice rather you used the EndSars to promote your satanic biafra agenda.

This is the problem.

Igbo land as I always say, is the most dangerous place on Earth for an Igbo person.

This topic proves how heartless you Igbos are to your own and also gives reason to why some Igbo sub groups denounced their igbo hertitage.

You know what I am saying is true as you have countless encounters of your own village people wickedness as captured in your Nollywood flicks.

just for a few bad eggs and you term the whole Igbo's bad.

haba that's not fair naaa!
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Aboks(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2020
IPOB STANDARD
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:
Arrest both the husband.

This is how a criminal raped a girl came back to their family house with boldness walked to where the elder sister was and told her u are next.

With confidence.

A very bright extroverted girl became an Introvert over night cause of rape.

What annoys me it always ends in, leave am just mind how u waka
Are you fúcking serious?
...... and nothing happened
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Kingv(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2020
.” The heart of men are desperately wicked”—
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2020
GBTYO:

This is the problem.

You are a big....@40
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Igbo Kwenu

They are very heartless.
They can do anything to make others feel sad.
undecided
Okponu!
Mpama!
Are you naturally stupid or you're just seeking attention. People like you are just taking up space in this Earth.
Irrelevant human being angry
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by gaftsoil(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
You are a big fool for calling Igbos names. Is it in Hausa or Yoruba land that this type of thing doesn't happen?
Even from the creation brothers kill themselves no matter the tribe. Any man with a wicked blood can do same no matter the tribe. stop calling Igbos names. You may even be worse than him.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by stayclearofme: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Danzakidakura:
ibadan the capital of cannibalism. Killing and eating police
Hmmmm how about Orji under the bridge, the cannibal in Lagos?
Na tribalism go kill all of una! And these are the youths that wants to take over from the older generations. All of you are very useless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Wetin concern Tinubu here now....talk about the matter wey dey ground and wait for anoda topic u can attach to Tinubu...no be everything be politics abeg.....
Hypocrite,e dey pain you? Did you nit see the first posts are pointing accusing fingers to a while tribe?! What have you said about them?!
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Aboks(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Greenback:

Like this "Igbo" boy that wanted to use his mother for rituals

IPOB standard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.