Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu (57736 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by LikeAking: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Wicked world.

Its because after raping this girls nothing happens to them physically and spiritually.

I blame Christianity fro all this. Christianity is a religion that promotes weakness in a very wicked world.

They cant do all this nonsense to Babalawo kids.

I here by suggest we abandon the christian ship and focus on reality.

Lets create a world where evil will be paid instantly and not latter in hell.

Lets create a world of zero forgiveness cos the the only language human understand.

There is a price of weakness. Just like the lower animals of the jungle, the weak will be relegated to the small and large intestines of the stronger animals.

Dont forgive humans when they hurt you, you no be Jesus.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Igwe29(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Nbotee:
D ones wey wan drive spider and venza by force during d xmas period don start
This is not about ritual, this is a case of wickedness, maltreatment, child abuse and rape from a man I think feels he can get away with his atrocities because, perhaps, he is more powerful than those he is oppressing.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by ovcwality(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Which type of father is this? I want to assume he is uneducated, all this illiterates and their backwardness shocked
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
you consent transport money girls go collect am chop dey no go come.

forgetting that one day na one day !!!
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
The husband to the elder sister is a coward.... unless the story is not complete, but whatever be the case, this act is purely from a demon.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by TimiRume(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
The one thing I've realised on this forum is that when men see how low they have stopped in their humanity, they focus on trivial matters to avoid dealing with their fvckup.

Otherwise tell me why grown men are busy insulting each others tribe on this thread when a case of rape, abuse of power, and cover-up is the subject matter here?
You noticed too. When it comes to men committing crimes, they divert into tribalism but when the culprits are women, they hold all women accountable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Ijaya123: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:
Arrest both the husband.

Are there two husband in the story? grin grin grin
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by mide14(f): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am short of words. This is the height of wickedness.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Coldie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ijaya123:

Are there two husband in the story? grin grin grin
Arrest both the husband and the rapist
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Coldie(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Are you fúcking serious?
...... and nothing happened
Nothing happened, the guy came so as to intimidate the brother of the girl he joined a vigilantee outfit arrested the brother branded him a cultists and tortured him, they had to pay to release the brother.

I experienced this thing live no be hear say.

Till today that is free

2 Likes

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by banmee(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Danzakidakura:
ibadan Nigeria the capital of cannibalism. Killing and eating police
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by banmee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Are you fúcking serious?
...... and nothing happened

And are you surprised? We are talking about Nigeria. Anything goes...
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by lozanni(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Those rapists were high on something angry

Imagine after raping the poor young girl, they still inscribed 50k on her body, I can just imagine the pain she passed through.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Greenback:

You are as guilty as what you are saying and a hypocrite. The first comments are so laced with annoying tribalism and are glaring even for the blind but you ignored and went deep to attack a similar wrong comment made after the first madness..
So u know ur comment was wrong lol...and I'm responsible for them being tribalistic...are u hurt cos of the topic or what?..go sulk somewhere else o or cry me a river
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by ronaldbecky(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
50k inscribe on d back or??
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by MrStylish(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abobi
I just hate rappist with great passion
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by MrStylish(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Aaaaaabbbooobiii
Y the 50k inscription
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by semyman: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blame Buhari for this ooo
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:

Nothing happened, the guy came so as to intimidate the brother of the girl he joined a vigilantee outfit arrested the brother branded him a cultists and tortured him, they had to pay to release the brother.

I experienced this thing live no be hear say.

Till today that is free
That's fúcked up. I don't even know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
banmee:

And are you surprised? We are talking about Nigeria. Anything goes...
Na true sha. The jungle where nothing makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Oizee(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
16 yrs old girl, hmmmm some men are really heartless. He gave dat girl the key for dis evil reason, wetin d man dey sell that he already made 50k before the closing hour for dat day?

Poverty is really bad, imagine d husband's sister threatening dem, people like him can do worse.

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Lzjinspired(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Everything that is wrong with Nigeria is there for all to see. The disguised contempt and animosity we feel towards each other is glaring. Its evident on every post on here that our empathy and humanity is dead. Instead of us to come together and fight for our collective growth, we'll rather choose to echo sentiments along religious and ethnic lines. We no love ourselves for this country and we claim to be religious. Simple question; can a house divided against its self stand?

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by humblegirl: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Truly the devil lives here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
I wonder why we keeping hearing such news...

I can't stand d sight of dis happening to any lady even if I am threatened with a gun
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by fof1: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by faceland: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:
Arrest both the husband.

This is how a criminal raped a girl came back to their family house with boldness walked to where the elder sister was and told her u are next.

With confidence.

A very bright extroverted girl became an Introvert over night cause of rape.

What annoys me it always ends in, leave am just mind how u waka.

And police makes it worst u would go to report a rape case they would try to extort u into dropping the case

These types of lawlessness happens because the community permits it. Him and his so called cult ought to be set ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Unbreakable007: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Picture or idonbelivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.