Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu (57739 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by faceland: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
fof1:

FEAR OF D CULT BOYS REPRISSALS...

Cowardly of them because now he knows he can get away with things like this and they would continue until someone stand up to them.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Skmoda360(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Danzakidakura:
ibadan the capital of cannibalism. Killing and eating police
Wetin you dey talk now? Talk without think....ing shocked
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Na their way of life be dat

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
GBTYO:

Akwuzu SARS and James Nwafor is the reason plus your satanic baby harvesting ritual murdering industry is what put fear of God in me about you people.

Calm down and support race mixing
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Skmoda360(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

Hmmmm how about Orji under the bridge, the cannibal in Lagos?
Na tribalism go kill all of una! And these are the youths that wants to take over from the older generations. All of you are very useless people.
Don't say all...some of them are super stupid and senseless......
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Skmoda360(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kestolove:
awon ni..dey HV added rape to fraud, 419, drug ND robbery
You ehn...I dey always watch and read your posts...he be like say Igbo man don do you shege before you later marry?
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by sureinfo: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is just so sad cry
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Coldie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
faceland:

These types of lawlessness happens because the community permits it. Him and his so called cult ought to be set ablaze.
The community rewarded him with vigilantee role
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Imagine the nonsense... gang rape a 16 year old and still show ur face? I blame the woman's chicken husband.. If u be family man and u no dey strapped be it registered or not u are stupid. Since everyone is giving themselves to the devil to freely use we go follow them up like that. Police will do nothing, the girl will only be advised and probably treated by her siblings. She will always walk in shame with her head low and pussie wide open for whomever.. While her oppressors roam free and high.. Sometimes it pays to take laws into ur own hands walai.. sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Olatlaccon:
So u know ur comment was wrong lol...and I'm responsible for them being tribalistic...are u hurt cos of the topic or what?..go sulk somewhere else o or cry me a river

I'm pretty sure you got a big problem with comprehension...i said the first comments on this thread,goddammit!!!
Being the hypocrite that you are,you were pointing accusing finger at someone but hardly know four other finger are pointing right back at you....n here he is agai,pointing finger at me lolssss...that moi be sulking Baaahahahahahaha..... grin grin

You know very well the truth hurts..pele o,omo yoruba sabo. grin
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Greenback:

I'm pretty sure you got a big problem with comprehension...i said the first comments on this thread,goddammit!!!
Being the hypocrite that you are,you were pointing accusing finger at someone but hardly know four other finger are pointing right back at you....n here he is agai,pointing finger at me lolssss...that moi be sulking Baaahahahahahaha..... grin grin

You know very well the truth hurts..pele o,omo yoruba sabo. grin
Yeah there you go laugh your sorrow ass away...now I know why u hurt...
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by EmekaA125(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Danzakidakura:
ibadan the capital of cannibalism. Killing and eating police
U forgot to add Ogun where human skull and organs are being harvested on a daily basis. Ndi oshi anu mmadu. Afonjas and baba ritualist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by EmekaA125(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
dalass:
The evil the men these days do against the young females is horrifying

Even the sisters husband may be part of their cult undecided
Young females wey no gree stay one place..... jumping from one hotel to another in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and Owerri. Mtcheeeew
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by NSK4U(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
chiamaka66:

what are you saying Mr man?
how do you know Igbo's are wicked

I don't want tribal arguments in this thread!

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by NSK4U(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
oh my God!

Rape in blood daylight? In Igboland?

What then are our leaders doing to protect our people?

And what are the youths within that place doing? No neighborhood watch or what?

I'm highly disturbed with painful news such as this.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Yeah there you go laugh your sorrow ass away...now I know why u hurt...

A common thread about some bloody criminals and they be singing da afonja national anthem. grin
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by RioCarputo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Coldie:
Arrest both the husband.

This is how a criminal raped a girl came back to their family house with boldness walked to where the elder sister was and told her u are next.

With confidence.

A very bright extroverted girl became an Introvert over night cause of rape.

What annoys me it always ends in, leave am just mind how u waka.

And police makes it worst u would go to report a rape case they would try to extort u into dropping the case
and what's bad about being an introvert?
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Coldie(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
RioCarputo:

and what's bad about being an introvert?
Nothing when it's natural but sthz when a bad experience makes u one
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Babastrong(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank gods i escaped being raped by my class mistress 20yrs ago. my thing no gree stand. Lolz.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Babastrong(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank gods i escaped being raped by my class mistress 20yrs ago. my thing no gree stand despite all her effort. Lolz.
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Sixfeetbelle: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
EmekaA125:

Young females wey no gree stay one place..... jumping from one hotel to another in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan and Owerri. Mtcheeeew

Why is it that when men do something evil, you guys in this forum will never blame them wholly? Must you always find a way to rope the victim into the story?

And you know the painful part about your insensitive comment, the girl wasn't a walk about. She was a sales girl wrongly accused by her boss, but you're too heartless to even bother noticing that part of the news.

Tufiakwa this generation of men!

1 Like

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by dalass(f): 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
EmekaA125:

See you! undecided

And who are those young females going to meet in those hotels? Ghosts

Also, in this case, a small 16 year old girl was clearly set up for rape by a randy old married man who could not give his shop to any other person than her. Then refusing to come back to the shop to collect his shop key, so that he can accuse her... A whole 50k worth of recharge card?

You are unfeeling. And you're talking like someone who doesn't have females in your family! Too bad undecided
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Greenback:

A common thread about some bloody criminals and they be singing da afonja national anthem. grin
Ezioku...Carry your deluded ass outta here nna...mechi onu gi ebahon...lol
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Ezioku...Carry your deluded ass outta here nna...mechi onu gi ebahon...lol

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by negbike(f): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Monkey, can’t you read?

tobechi20:
Is that the bride price or debt she owed
Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Greenback post=96514657][/quote]

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Olatlaccon post=96515355][/quote]

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Olatlaccon(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Greenback post=96517941][/quote]

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by Greenback: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2020

Re: Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu by CheGuevara101(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
stayclearofme:

Hmmmm how about Orji under the bridge, the cannibal in Lagos?
Na tribalism go kill all of una! And these are the youths that wants to take over from the older generations. All of you are very useless people.
Don't use the useless tribalistic youths on NAIRALAND to judge well meaning Nigerian Youths in the real world. Most of the people making tribal comments here are neither Yoruba nor Igbo but paid party agents with the sole aim of creating disunity among the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.