Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,147 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

They Are All Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are All Thieves (171 Views)

Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' / "Support Buhari To Weed Out Thieves And Looters" - Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are All Thieves by Whoube99(f): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Nigerian leaders are indeed shameless thieves and confirmed criminals.
While, going out this morning, I saw a green colour Volkswagen Passat car fully loaded with bags of rice around State Housing, entering the street directly opposite the "Amog" Headquarters in Calabar Cross River State. And a good looking man, whom I reasonably suspect to be either a top government official or a politician was on hand to direct the car driver that convey the goods to his compound. Now, what actually caught my attention and arouse my curiosity, is that on the bags of those rice was the boldly written words " Palliative Rice".
From my thinking, And, I may be correct to say that, government at various State in the Country were actually hoarding this goods to share it to their thieving croonies during the festivities.
Re: They Are All Thieves by Kestolove(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Ole ni everybody

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzaky And Abuse Of Power / Intersociety Clandestinely Running Terrorist Organisation In Nigeria - CESJET / Buhari, APC Has Failed To Secure The Nation, PDP Reacts To Murder Of 43 Borno Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.