Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures (1153 Views)

Funke Akindele: My 20 Million Social Media Fans Will Vote For Me (Video) / Osinbajo: 300,000 Nigerians Have Already Benefited From FG’s Survival Fund / Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by chino11(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
When my staff in Abuja called early in August this year and told me about the federal government survival fund, I thought it was the usual government magic, so i asked him to forget about it and hung the call on him.

2 weeks later he called me again and pleaded that I should allow him to apply on behalf of the company, that all I needed to do is to give him the necessary details like my company information, CAC, TIN, SALARY SCHEDULES, etc.

Reluctantly I managed to send the stuff to him almost a week after. I also warned him that government cannot be trusted at all.

Fast forward to last week, I got a call from a lady that introduced herself as an official of federal government survival funds, she asked me few questions about the company since I am the MD, company incorporation, locations, and all that. Just yesterday I got alert from survival fund, I was like is this Nigerian government to be trusted? The company account was credited 50k while the staff was credited with 30k each.

Not long after I got the alert my staff from Abuja, Lagos, Awka and Port Harcourt started calling to thank me about the sudden alert because I just paid their November salaries few days earlier, so I had to tell them to thank their colleague who did all the runs. Some of them sent me their alert screenshots.

Is the federal government led by General Buhari to be trusted?

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by vanbonattel: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2020
You mean the zombie survival funds?

They need it, to buy petrol at#200. That's change. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by Lifestone(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Just wondering what difference will 30k make in people's lives. This funds will get to china within weeks due to our dependency on imported items.
Anyway let them enjoy themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by Stephenlord(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
No they can not be trusted,,, it's possible they signed 100k for each Nigerian then payed 30k and siphoned the rest

2 Likes

Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by edoairways: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Lifestone:
Just wondering what difference will 30k make in people's lives. This funds will get to china within weeks due to our dependency on imported items
30k is a life saver to many.

1 Like

Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by mike8804: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Buhari Almajiri economics... borrowing money to share cash, after back to square 1, trader moni, market moni, covid intervention moni, fg palliative moni, to what end?
Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by vanbonattel: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
edoairways:

Especially those class of people trekking from Lagos to Bornu or those drinking gutter water. grin
Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by Lifestone(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
edoairways:

Including this guy's staff who are probably earning far more than that already.
Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by vanbonattel: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
mike8804:
Buhari Almajiri economics... borrowing money to share cash, after back to square 1

That's the change they voted for, to receive change for peanuts grin
Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by Lifestone(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
mike8804:
Buhari Almajiri economics... borrowing money to share cash, after back to square 1, trader moni, market moni, covid intervention moni, fg palliative moni, to what end?
On point bro.
Re: FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures by sociologymajor: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
vanbonattel:

That's the change they voted for, to receive change for peanuts grin
You can never give 5k to anyone here... Give commendation when it is due man. Not everyone is having it good as you probably are.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Worst Nigeria Presidents (No. 7 Will Shock You) – WATCH VIDEO / . / I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.