Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128733 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by mithel(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
eghost247:

rango is okay if u want to have a laugh

ok,thanks,still avin a gud laff with easy a though grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2011

[size=13pt]Fight Club

I just got done watching Fight Club, and I have to say it is one of the most content-packed films ever made. By saying that I mean you have an exploitative, fun, mindless action movie shell that everyone enjoys, but at the same time there are so many underlying themes that literally EVERYONE can come up with a completely different interpretation. But like I said at the same time the movie is so much fun grin grin grin, poking fun at itself with lines like "We can't all be movie stars" spoken by Brad Pitt, a movie star, and of course, the dude's junk spliced in at the end is just beautifully hilarious. Overall, fantastic movie that I recommend to anyone and everyone that can stomach some rather harsh violence  grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA - THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=13pt]Obinna my dear friend so , how was the birthday celebration . . .? men , i know it was twisted groovy - chei , i wish i was there to dance with you . grin grin grin[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Obinna my dear friend so , how was the birthday celebration . . .? men , i know it was twisted groovy - chei , i wish i was there to dance with you . grin grin grin[/size]

@Ogaga4Luv
It went well Ogaga of Nairaland. cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Obinna
It ain't too late to wish you a happy bday, since no one said nada. undecided
Hope you had mad fun
@OP
The Green Zone
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=13pt]That sound interesting friend  . . . cheesy cheesy  I knew it was like bomb! . i mean , the highest in town   grin grin .  hope you keep my share from the drinkable  , chewable and every thing real man love so much?  grin grin wink[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
It went well Ogaga of Nairaland.  cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
v3:

@Obinna
It ain't too late to wish you a happy bday, since no one said nada. undecided
Hope you had mad fun
@OP
The Green Zone

@v3
Its not too late.  wink

"Green Zone" was a bit like "The Hurt Locker" but it was more intense. Not a bad movie sha.

@Ogaga4Luv
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]hope you keep my share from the drinkable  , chewable and every thing real man love so much?  grin grin wink[/size]

@Ogaga4Luv
"every thing real man love so much?"  Explain Ogaga of NL.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
[size=13pt]I mean. . . the ladies and gentle women i deserve . grin grin grin[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
@Ogaga4Luv
"every thing real man love so much?"  Explain Ogaga of NL.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Dont mess with the zohan grin grin

One of Adam sandlers best movies. . . Funny from beginning till the end!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by possible9800: 5:25am On Mar 30, 2011
There are number of movies which i want to watch and download.I want to watch and download source code movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2011
Righteous Kill Starring Al Pacino Robert Deniro Intriguing,Suspense filled u would never suspect a thing til the end must watch no action just a perfect storyline

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by shaurya: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2011
the last movie i watched was Beastly !
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by collins123(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
Exam. Great movie. Watching for the 9th time.

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
eghost247:

Righteous Kill Starring Al Pacino Robert Deniro Intriguing,Suspense filled u would never suspect a thing til the end must watch no action just a perfect storyline

In which universe? shocked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
iice:

oh come on it suspense filled no one knew it was pacino til the end
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2011
iice:

@iice
grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
Rango (2011) smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2011

Goodfellas
[size=13pt]No matter how many times you watch it, Goodfellas is one of those movies which you just never grow out of. Arguably the best gangster film of the decade (but I think of all time). Martin Scorsese is able to generate just about every kind of tone a film could have; humorous, touching, depressing, grim. This is superbly written and acted, and ten times more down-to-Earth and involving than the Godfather grin grin . If there is anyone out there who hasn't seen Goodfellas. . . . . see it. smiley

The first thing we see on screen are the words 'The following is based on a true story' or something like that. In the twenty first century, those words are the hottest marketing gig going. Goodfellas was before those days. Next we meet Henry Hill, who became a gangster at grade school age, and went on to become hot stuff. He helped pull off the famous Lufthansa heist, but did he and his buddies get away with it?

Goodfellas is able to cover about three and a half decades in two hours, without felling too slow or too fast. The story, is direct and detailed, and allows the viewer to become 'one of the boys'. Goodfellas feels like a party almost, with an occasional ballroom brawl here and there.

I'm assuming because of its Oscar snub cheesy cheesy , that the film wasn't very popular when it was released, but of course brilliance doesn't come right away. It took years for the world to recognize just how groundbreaking Citizen Kane was. No movie is perfect, but Goodfellas is pretty close. wink wink wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2011
eghost247:

oh come on it suspense filled no one knew it was pacino til the end
Suspense ke. Somewhere about half way you just knew something was up with Al Pacino but not unraveling at that point i suppose is somewhat commendable undecided However that does not detract from the fact that it's one of worse movies of all time, and that's not taking into account the caliber of talent involved.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eldee(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2011
The Kids are All Right.

It's one hell of a boring movie. . . not enough lesbian action sef.

Mark Rufallo or whatever his name is is the new Nicholas Cage. . .one tone plonker.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2011
eldee:

The Kids are All Right.

Mark Rufallo or whatever his name is is the new Nicholas Cage. . .one tone plonker.

@eldee
The movie was just average. smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2011
eldee:

The Kids are All Right.

Thank you jare! Don't know what the hype is all about with him.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
eldee:
The Kids are All Right.

In order words make I nor watch am shey? undecided

v3:
I regret EVERY minute i spent watching The Hurt Locker

Looking for a good link to The Rite

Funny thing is I've had The Hurt Locker sitting on my hard disk since 2009 and I've attempted to watch it like twice but I've been unable to go beyond the 10minutes mark cos the film dry.

Only reason I haven't deleted it is cos it won Best Movie at the Oscars so I keep telling myself I'll watch it one day and then delete it

obinna5000:
"Green Zone" was a bit like "The Hurt Locker" but it was more intense. Not a bad movie sha.

Wetin you mean by ''not a bad movie sha''? I saw it last nite and it's one hell of a movie.

Finished up on Extraordinary Measures. . .that I started two days ago and watched Undisputed (2002) and Green Zone (2010)  yesterday. 

Green Zone and Extraordinary Measures are both awesome movies IMO.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
@semid4lyfe
GREEN ZONE was not bad sha. smiley grin
I've been seeing that EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES. Are u sure its good?

@iice
Mark Ruffalo get hype before? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yea he does. . .nominated twice i think for an oscar. I still don't see what's up with him. Very boring actor
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
@iice
I know about his Oscar nominations but I don't see any hype in the guy. Its like saying Michelle Williams get hype. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ugghhhh
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
obinna5000:

Yes it is. It stars Brendan Fraser and Harrison Ford.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by denzel2009: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
obinna5000:

@semid4lyfe
GREEN ZONE was not bad sha. smiley grin

@iice
Mark Ruffal[/b]o get hype before? undecided

I had to google him. I think he got popular because he showed his willy in [b]IN THE CUT
with Meg Ryan . Nothing special about him jare.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
3 Idiots (2009). . .another blockbuster Indian movie. Movie is basically a comedy but it had a tinge of romance in it.

The baby delivery scene was something else but ''all is well'' grin grin

Movie is very interesting and I gats say I'm very impressed with Bollywood. . .they make very good movies.

By the way, I didn't know Indians had started kissing in their movies cool grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Yeah! 3 IDIOTS was good. Better than DUE DATE if you ask me.

Just becos Harrison Ford dey the film no mean e go sweet. I'll check out EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES later.

BATTLE LOS ANGELES might start showing at Nigerian cinemas on Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.