Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128715 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
Been a while since i watched a movie.

Got The Usual Suspects on ice for the weekend though tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
Limitless Worth The Watch But the Ending was abit crappy

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
obinna5000:
Just becos Harrison Ford dey the film no mean e go sweet. I'll check out EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES later.

Guy, sms jare. . .you too dey talk. tongue

Just watch the movie and come back and thank me.

@ topic
Just starting on Changeling.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Why I no go talk? grin

@eghost247
U dey try. cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
obinna5000:

@semid4lyfe
Why I no go talk? grin

@eghost247
U dey try. cool
Not really man just free @ the moment so am using movies to kill time
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2011
@eghost247
Do u download the movies (whether clear or cinema dubbed copies) or u go to the cinemas to watch them?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2011
obinna5000:

@eghost247
Do u download the movies (whether clear or cinema dubbed copies) or u go to the cinemas to watch them?
i dont download i have somewhere i watch them online free and in good quality but when the movie is out new stil in box office and stuff its usually not in good quality but after say a month or two they upload a better hd quality so i usually have to wait and if i really wana see the movie then i go to the movies
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2011
@eghost
You dey try smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2011
v3:

@eghost
You dey try smiley

Wetin man go do now Boredom Boredom Boredom thats the cause guys!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2011
@eghost247
Have u watched BATTLE: LOS ANGELES? I'm planning on watching it pretty soon.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2011
obinna5000:

@eghost247
Have u watched BATTLE: LOS ANGELES? I'm planning on watching it pretty soon.
No not yet will see it tonite but the ticket as i was leaving the cinemas after watching Limitless  i will see Battle Los Angeles Tonight and Then Shanghai on Saturday Night
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2011
@eghost
Do you have a good link for the BATTLE: LOS ANGELES movie? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
v3:

@eghost
Do you have a good link for the BATTLE: LOS ANGELES movie? undecided
No i dont
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Johnnny(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
eghost247:

i dont download i have somewhere i watch them online free and in good quality but when the movie is out new stil in box office and stuff its usually not in good quality but after say a month or two they upload a better hd quality so i usually have to wait and if i really wana see the movie then i go to the movies

Please, eghost247 / semid4lyfe / V3; can you guys share the somewhere with us? I want to be watching all this movies you guys has been excitedly discussing.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
Now watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ topic harry potter and the deathly hallows, not that impressed but what can i do,

about to see hereafter, hopefully it makes sense after all d hype,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Johnnny(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Semi4lyfe

Please give me the site to watch or download this film for free now;   Please, Please, PLEASE.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Teeluv
Let me know how Hereafter turns out. . .might still watch it though even if it's not so good undecided

@Topic
The Next 3 Days ~ Slow start, kinda dragged even when it started to get interesting. Overall just ok
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
iice:

@Teeluv
Let me know how Hereafter turns out. . .might still watch it though even if it's not so good undecided

@Topic
The Next 3 Days ~ Slow start, kinda dragged even when it started to get interesting. Overall just ok

ok this is the last straw that has broken the camels back so u don't find the next 3days very interesting? yeah slow start dragged but it was super interesting lol your such a critic do u work for rotten tomatoes lol
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
Just finished Sherlock Holmes, not bad i must say.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2011
eghost247:

ok this is the last straw that has broken the camels back so u don't find the next 3days very interesting? yeah slow start dragged but it was super interesting lol your such a critic do u work for rotten tomatoes lol

I've been into movies since i was knee high, it's only natural i know what a good movie is.
Though sometimes i get biased like with Spielberg's A.I angry
No, Next 3 Days was not super interesting.  But it wasn't bad.
lol rotten tomatoes ke. . .they too like documentaries there. And yes, i critique movies alot. . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ eghost: she works for nairaland movie critics association so be carefull, i havent seen next 3 days, but i hvnt herd so much about it eida,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
iice:

I've been into movies since i was knee high, it's only natural i know what a good movie is.
Though sometimes i get biased like with Spielberg's A.I angry
No, Next 3 Days was not super interesting.  But it wasn't bad.
lol rotten tomatoes ke. . .they too like documentaries there. And yes, i critique movies alot. . .

will be watching your posts
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Abeg oooo lol.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
@iice
I dey suspect Rotten Tomatoes at times.
Metacritic can be mean when it comes to ratings. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ topic hereafter, was pretty ok, i just wonder why eastwood is such a sad man,
london boulevard next, lets see wat farell has to offer dis time,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Battle Los Angeles Ok IF YOU LOVE SHOOTING ACTION I MEAN NONSTOP ACTION IF YOU LOVE GUNS GRENADES IN A MOVIE THIS IS FOR YOU NO TANGIBLE STORY LINE JUST SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!! Worth the Watch!!!!

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2011
@eghost247
U don go watch am sharp sharp. cheesy
I'll check out BATTLE LOS ANGELES on Monday. There's election this Saturday in Nigeria.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2011
Watched Hotel Rwanda (2004) and Iron Man 2 (2010) earlier today and  I've just finished Invictus (2009). I gats say I'm very impressed with Clint Eastwood. All his movies I've seen make sense. . . Hereafter, Million Dollar Baby, Changeling, Gran Torino, Mystic River etc.

Now on to Life As We Know It (2010). . . . . wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
The Town ~ Well Ben Affluke can direct that's for sure. The acting gig however, he should be content with smaller roles.
Thankfully Blake Lively didn't have a bigger role. Overall, really good movie
Gone Baby gone is better though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Clint Eastwood is da bomb. cool Period. cool

@iice
GBAM!!! cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2011
@ topic london boulevard, collin breaks my heart again,, why oh why ?,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.