Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129000 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
[size=20pt]Snow white and the huntsman was very good 7/10[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by KazeKage1: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2012
Watched Battleship some minutes ago.
Rihanna's acting was pretty decent, i'll give give 3/5.

Now watching Snow White&The Huntsman smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 09, 2012
Iron Sky. 4/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
Lmao Vieira!
You can add
1. How did those two guys get lost in the first place since one programmed those bot things to scan the area? When he had already followed it once to take them to the first room.
2. Why is it the crew in the ship did not access the video feed to see what happened to those two guys but decided they had to see what happened by going into the dome?
3. How can you go into another solar system with no knowledge of what is there and not take a ship equipped to level a whole planet?
I think Dave's programming was to find a way to save his 'father'. But yes, his actions with infecting the scientist didn't even make sense when the follow-up had nothing to do with him.
I didn't understand Elizabeth's character. She seemed too weak, not capable of the emergency surgery she did on herself. Her character had no focus. No skeleton to say. Even the flash backs didn't hint at what she's made up of.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
Superman Vs The Elite ~ Last part seemed more like something Batman would do. Maybe Batman robbed off on him. I can only hope. Superman can be dense sometimes. Pretty decent movie though.
Get the Gringo ~ looooool aswerigawd, if na so prison dey eh. Enjoyed it.
Extremely loud and Incredibly Close ~ I got bored in some places but overall, a nice tale. Kudos to the child actor.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
iice: Lmao Vieira!
You can add
1. How did those two guys get lost in the first place since one programmed those bot things to scan the area? When he had already followed it once to take them to the first room.
2. Why is it the crew in the ship did not access the video feed to see what happened to those two guys but decided they had to see what happened by going into the dome?
3. How can you go into another solar system with no knowledge of what is there and not take a ship equipped to level a whole planet?
I think Dave's programming was to find a way to save his 'father'. But yes, his actions with infecting the scientist didn't even make sense when the follow-up had nothing to do with him.
I didn't understand Elizabeth's character. She seemed too weak, not capable of the emergency surgery she did on herself. Her character had no focus. No skeleton to say. Even the flash backs didn't hint at what she's made up of.

I beg you are on point jare, it just did not make any sense the way they acted and approached the whole thing.
Me I no be scientist but I would not be as foolish as the guys on that ship.
No weapons? You dey craze?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2012
[size=18pt]"Listen to your heart"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/355893/what-watching-now/3#11107346

^^See for my review.
Good movie smiley

It's Romantic, Dramatic, a little comedy and tragedy.
Well done for an independent film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Prometheus

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2012
^^^^
I have waited for the movie since information about the production came online after reading excerpt on the synopsis written by people. Indeed, it's a good story line. Having watched the trailers on YouTube, but, with the review someone presented here I doubt if I would spare some change on the widescreen to see it soon. I would have to wait patiently for the DVD or blu-ray to come out.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2012
^^^^^ not as bad as the reviews make it seem wasn't too good either but had a few good moments plus it looked good in 3D
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2012
[size=15pt]A thousand words[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
The Dictator. 0.5/10 . I think Scary movie is way better and funnier.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Warrior i rate it 7.5/10 very emotional movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
^warrior wa'nt so emotional.
@post, Source Code
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Source Code. Prolly why it took so long for me to watch it. Good outline, shitty execution. Enough with the insipid/scattered characters abeg. Overall, bleh.

Red Tails. Could do with some tweaks but not a bad movie. Neyo overdid it. And how come Method Man always gets roles where as Redman is the better actor?? Gah.

Hysteria. Hysterical. Nothing like the bewilderment the stiff upper lip brits express when hit with something totally uncomfortable. Loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
yeah, Source Code must have run a shoe-string budget. zero character development.
@post, Wanderlust,
i dont know why but jennifer aniston in comedy makes me cringe.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
Age of The Dragons. 4/10 rating.

It is 2011 movie. The images of the dragons are not quite impressive. Danny Clover lacked the emotions he was trying to portray.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
'Schindler's List'....again.
a movie for all eternity.
Can liam neeson ever not be the good guy?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by BlackBaron: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tae Guk Gi: Brotherhood of War (South Korean movie with subtitles)
8.7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Man On A Ledge. 6/10 rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Jayboy124: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2012
Country Strong. Very nice film. Too much singing sometimes shah. Couldn't believe I had missed such a gem.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2012
Wicker Park, 6/10
aarghh, love is wicked.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
Iron Sky, 1/10
very boring
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by butterfly123: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2012
It was " Green Zone" by Matt Daemon
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2012
Avatar(in 3D). 9/10 rating. Still that epic science fiction movie I would watch any day.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
BoboYekini: Iron Sky, 1/10
very boring
Lol! I managed to give it 4/10. I was a little sentimental about the rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2012
Think like a man
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by khattab008: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
Just finished watchine Sean Connery/Bond "James Bond" in Dr No
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
all4naija: Avatar(in 3D). 9/10 rating. Still that epic science fiction movie I would watch any day.

Really? shocked What's so good in Avatar?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2012
The Avengers.5/10 rating. I finally watched it. The part that really caught my attention was when Lokey shouted on Hulk to stop shouting, that he's beneath him and he's a god.Before he slammed him on every direction on the floor while he walked away confidently.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
^^^^^ Avengers 5 out 10 you need to watch it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.