Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,269 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion (4777 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Are Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Olorun And Other Gods Created By The Same GOD? / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Check out the pictures below, as seen online during their new year communion held at The Rock Cathedral, Lagos..

Can somebody out there tell me the relationship between the owl & Christianity, if not for the occultic religion of Illuminati moloch worshipping

..if you can't see the owl, read the next post

Cc: crunchyg, agozie48, righteousness2, righteousness89, MuttleyLaff, LagosEcomonist, lalasticlala!

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2021
If that light pattern has been there since the rock cathedral was commissioned, I think the leaders there are more evil than Satan. Shame on you Paul Adefarasin!

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Earlier on around 2013, an image below, which they call "symbol of authority" & "seat of power" retreaved from the program of events at the commissioning of the rock cathedral got to me, which also showed the face of an owl as the "seat of power"

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Can others preachers like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mike Okonkwo, Sam Adeyemi, & others Adefarasin calls his partners say they aren't aware of this

That's why I've stopped visiting other churches.
We have so many evil men at the pulpit

Putting all the images together...

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by MuttleyLaff: 4:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Coveting FP and desperately looking for it, you don start again with all this your witch hunt erhn?

6 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ignis: 4:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Conspiracy theorist carrying this topic like gala.

17 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 4:46am On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Coveting FP and desperately looking for it, you don start again with all this your witch hunt erhn?

Adefarasin is using the members to upgrade. There's no worshipping of moloch without human sacrifice.
--losing of new born babies, loved ones, ...& Prolly the reason they lost a top preacher recently, which is allegedly caused by covid

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by MuttleyLaff: 4:50am On Jan 17, 2021
ikorodureporta:
[s]Adefarasin is using the members to upgrade. There's no worshipping of moloch without human sacrifice.
--losing of new born babies, loved ones, ...& Prolly the reason they lost a top preacher recently, which is allegedly caused by covid[/s]

ignis is right on the money, you're a bonafide and kofam conspiracy theorist nut.
I hope you get your coveted FP, at least to console yourself with.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by orunto27: 4:56am On Jan 17, 2021
CHRIST IS THE FAITH, THE HOPE, GOD OF PEACE AND IN LOVE. GOD IS EVERYTHING. DON'T BE SCARED.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2021
ignis:

Conspiracy right??
Did you see these.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2021
orunto27:
CHRIST IS THE FAITH, THE HOPE, GOD OF PEACE AND IN LOVE. GOD IS EVERYTHING. DON'T BE SCARED.

u're being misled into what you don't understand

Read the following biblical verses about moloch...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-molech/%3famp
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Kriss216: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Where’s the owl

8 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

ignis is right on the money, you're a bonafide and kofam conspiracy theorist nut. I hope you get your coveted FP, at least to console you.

I asked a simple question, & if u can't answer my question, then u have nothing no say...

Tell me the relationship between Christianity and Owl
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by pyyxxaro: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2021
OP , wetin con concern you

Olumo rock fall on ur greasy testes undecided

4 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Image123(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2021
i can't see the image of the owl, is my phone that bad?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by heniford2: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2021
another mumu oh dem full this country

4 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Agozie48: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Anytime you mention my name in any post related to HOTR I laugh at your stupidity, for years and years you keep doing this hoping to attract attention from people. Who ever you are go and do something meaningful with your life because no one except you and your one foolish follower will ever see sense in what you are doing. The Church of Christ is Matching on . Hope you enjoyed the Virtual Experience Last Year, 14 Years of Hosting the biggest gospel concert in Africa no be beans. Try and do one or better still open a mushroom church of your own haahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Herdsmen: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2021
ikorodureporta:

I asked a simple question, & if u can't answer my question, then u have nothing no say...

Tell me the relationship between Christianity and Owl

You’re so aware...

But tribalist will derail your thread.. next time .. mention one “ chosen” or Assemblies of God and see your thread reach 20 page in 5mins.

Have been to their lekki church.. symbols and sign just scatter..

AdefarAsin ba?

Funny thing is that he can deceive his people just like every false prophet....

Las las he can’t deceive his creator grin .. truth waits all at death.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Herdsmen: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Agozie48:
Anytime you mention my name in any post related to HOTR I laugh at your stupidity, for years and years you keep doing this hoping to attract attention from people. Who ever you are go and do something meaningful with your life because no one except you and your one foolish follower will ever see sense in what you are doing. The Church of Christ is Matching on . Hope you enjoyed the Virtual Experience Last Year, 14 Years of Hosting the biggest gospel concert in Africa no be beans. Try and do one or better still open a mushroom church of your own haahahahahaha

All wetin you list as achievements.. no guarantee say souls were save..

that church really need salvation.. not fighting hard to impress mortals..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Agozie48:

I don't care about the op or the church he referred to in his post, but your reply to him shows the pathetic state Christianity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by TANID(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by oshonwambada: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2021
ikorodureporta:

u're being misled into what you don't understand

Read the following biblical verses about moloch...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-molech/%3famp
pls give me Bible verses about it.I want to read

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikennamadu1(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2021
your own skor skor na church ... while oyigboupdate naa Biafra ... na so you wan make am through blogging... comot this hatred from Ur mind .. if not your blog no go give you shishi
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Righteousness2(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2021
The LORD Knows those who are HIS.

Pursue JESUS not man.
Everyman will Give Account of Himself to GOD.

3 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by adadike(f): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2021
My fellow Christian's please be wise . I myself , am about to leave my current church. Hell fire is not something to joke with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by Herdsmen: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
adadike:
My fellow Christian's please be wise . I myself , am about to leave my current church. Hell fire is not something to joke with.

Walahi

They worship church and pastors a lot in Nigeria

But fail to worship the creator.. king of all kings , the ancient one..

Forgetting judgement day ...

Forgetting one day .. they will leave the earth

Forgetting life after death

The Church have systematically brainwashed them..
None of them send God again .. but what the church and pastor think..

Heaven will always grace his children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
ignis:

Imagine a full page newspaper advert... *No church written, & he also removed pastor from his name just to appear neutral (Freemasonry)

I've been studying them for over a decade

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by cayorday89(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Op, hope you are a Saint with all these things wey no just gel wey you carry come give us to dey find owl wey no lost..
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Agozie48:

Trust, I'll always reference you in my posts about your secret cult (because it's not a church)

You forgot that u were d first to mention me in my post, & u think it's over cheesy

I'm not against freedom of worship in any way, afterall guru & olumba are still running their game..
What I'm against is falsehood & deception....& won't stop revealing their secrets, as long as God reveals them to me...

See your shameless cult, last year's TAPE - total African praise experience, projected the Illuminati eye of horus at the rock cathedral,.... & yr eyes never still clear...
stay there until Adefarasin go sacrifice you & yr lineage to Moloch

Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by ikorodureporta: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
pyyxxaro:
OP , wetin con concern you

Olumo rock fall on ur greasy testes undecided

see, if u be part of them there, na asteroid go fall for una head one day cheesy

I'm angry that these preachers take us for a ride, that anything they throw to us wld b accepted, & they do that with impunity..
if not, a sane cultist would not go online to flaunt those images...

My level pass their level grin
Re: House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion by adadike(f): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen:

Walahi

They worship church and pastors a lot in Nigeria

But fail to worship the creator.. king of all kings , the ancient one..

Forgetting judgement day ...

Forgetting one day .. they will leave the earth

Forgetting life after death

The Church have systematically brainwashed them..
None of them send God again .. but what the church and pastor think..

Heaven will always grace his children
Eziokwu nwanem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus use Cannabis? / Do You Believe In Witchcraft? / Bomb Blast Scene At Cocin Hqters Church,jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.