Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend (4931 Views)

Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells / Davido Posts Video Of How Temi Chased Him In Traffic For A Song Feature / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Bobrisky finally Posts video of herself in bed with his Mystery Billionaire Boyfriend!!! ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️�

Funny Nigeria transgender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfcoDw0gpk

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2020
funny guy.
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
funny guy.
Guy or girl?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Roadsidetaylaw:

Guy or girl?
na guy now, he get penis in between his legs.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Walks in to thread, watch the video *Spits* and runs out.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Moferere: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Rubbish and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Yenefer(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Mtwss. Oh my! I'm ashamed of the fact that we are Sharing same country with this people. If this UNGODLY, shameless criminal people have their own country, it will be so chaotic the world will unite and boom it back to big bang
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:

U dn see am?

Na girl she dey do mk up
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Abfinest007(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2020
it is finished
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by internationalman(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2020
I believe this guy was a virgin before he turned gay..

Because any guy that has tasted pussy before cannot just switch allegiance over night.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Bornsinner7: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

I'm so ashamed of the guy, she is always irritating.. I once stumbled on a post where he was dancing, she was so irritating I felt like vomiting, anytime I see any post of him, I often contemplate if she is a demon or he is the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by longetivity(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020
stupid gay
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Ostdesigns: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2020
sickening and disgusting really
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Goldmaxx(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtwss. Oh my! I'm ashamed of that fact that we are Sharing same country with this people. If this UNGODLY, shameless criminal people have their own country, it will be so chaotic the world will unite and boom it back to big bang
but you'd like to go to the US?
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Roadsidetaylaw:

U dn see am?
Na girl she dey do mk up
seriously, I don't believe it ooo.
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Yenefer(f): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
but you'd like to go to the US?
Americans are not Godless like you people
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Goldmaxx(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Yenefer:
US is not Godless like you people
undecided undecided undecided
You need factory reset.
US is the center hub of worldliness. Ever heard of [/b]liberalism[b]
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Bornhato: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2020
This Bobrisky guy is sick
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by WrittyWritter(f): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Herself..with his ..She is wearing makeup in bed ..anyway it is her business it is her anus dat suffers it..we really have lot iof gay people in Nigeria oo..especially rich ones...later dey will say it is illegal to be gay smiley

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by XINOIX: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Herself..with his ..She is wearing makeup in bed ..anyway it is her business it is her anus dat suffers it..we really have lot iof gay people in Nigeria oo..especially rich ones...later dey will say it is illegal to be gay smiley

it is a stage scene, this people will stop at nothing just to trend
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by 21savages: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Him,her,she,he.. shocked
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

I'm so ashamed of the guy, she is always irritating.. I once stumbled on a post where he was dancing, she was so irritating I felt like vomiting, anytime I see any post of him, I often contemplate if she is a demon or he is the devil himself
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by BigDawsNet: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=internationalman post=96489589]I believe this guy was a virgin before he turned gay..

Because any guy that has tasted pussy before cannot just switch allegiance over night.[/quote

The dude is Gaywashed
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Donjazzy12(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Bobrisky finally Posts video of herself in bed with his Mystery Billionaire Boyfriend!!! ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️�

Funny Nigeria transgender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfcoDw0gpk
You checked the guys account to know that he is a billionaire? Na foolish bloogers like una dey make bobrisky famous and rich.
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Johnnyessence(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Donjazzy12:
You checked the guys account to know that he is a billionaire? Na foolish bloogers like una dey make bobrisky famous and rich.
lol
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by seanwilliam(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
no bro.. he don uproot the penis.. I sabi am well grin
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by Johnnyessence(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
no bro.. he don uproot the penis.. I sabi am well grin
abeg how did he do that?
Re: Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend by seanwilliam(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abeg how did he do that?
are u interested?? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic: Nigerians Blast Calabar Girl For Killing Her Dog To Make Peppersoup / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Big Disgrace: See What Happens To Fela’s Daughter On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.