Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells (2676 Views)

Bobrisky Finally Posts Video Of Herself In Bed With His Billionaire Boyfriend / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells by Arisenews2: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Mercy Eke popularly known as Mercy Lambo, AKA the Queen of highlight is a the BBNaija reality TV STAR, she became famous after her record-breaking win as the first female winner of the Big Brother Naija show in 2019, and now she is back to Reclaim this title again at the Big Brother Naija Allstars 2023 edition, which features old Housemates, and they are all contesting for the 120M naira grand prize!

In this video, we shall be bringing to you, shocking Things You probably don't know about Mercy Eke aka the Queen of Highlight, including her billionaire boyfriend. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bngq6mOahLg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells by ruggedtimi(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2023
You are sure jowi zaza owns an oil well

1 Like

Re: Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells by N3TRAL: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2023
😂
Fake news.
Re: Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells by Rahkman: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2023
Jowizazaa no fit date that kain nonsense most Jowizazaa babes na foreign exotic women

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells by Beverlyjean(f): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Lol...jowi just 4kd her I think 2 times to fulfill his fantasy of lust towards her and parked her...and u say she's his bf ... I laugh at such deception and delusion ...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mercy Eke’s Secret Billionaire Boyfriend Who Owns Oil Wells by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
The fair girl wey jowi dey follow if you see her skin omo 😧 na pure mirror

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Birthday Gift 'nollywood Movies' Gave Tonto Dikeh / Chika Ike - I Will Not Get Married Again As The Case Maybe / I'm Most Comfortable When I'm Nude - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.