Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos (36821 Views)

See The Best And Most Sought Study Abroad Destination In Europe / Consult Us For Any Destination In The World / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2020
I finally visited Epe resort. It has always been on my bucket lists of places to visit in Lagos. before I dive in let tell you about Epe .

Epe is a very quiet town located off the Ibeju Lekki axis. It is a coastal town many of its residents are fishermen. No wonder the biggest fish market in Lagos is located in Epe.

I have been to Epe a couple of times on my recent visit I realized that the roads are better than they used to be and surprisingly they have started the constructed from Ibeju Lekki axis which will eventually get to Epe.

But temporarily the bad parts have been graded and filled which made it more motorable. The last time I visited it took me about 5 hours to get to Epe. But my recent trip only lasted 2 hours 35 minutes from Ikeja.

Now let's dive into it. I have visited several resorts in Lagos and one thing I noticed about Epe resort is their staff from the security to the cleaners are professional in their handling. Throughout my stay, not a single staff asked me, bros, anything for the weekend not even the security while I was checking out. This made me feel very comfortable throughout my stay. This is one thing every resort need to learn. They were very professional in their dealings.

https://www.travelwaka.com/epe-resort-and-spa-the-perfect-getaway-resort-in-lagos/

See full video review below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_fIfBul9bw

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2020
Welcome to Epe

If you'd like to join any of our trip kindly click here
http://travelwaka.com/join-our-tour

7 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Here is a brief introduction on Epe Resort
It is a 40 room resort located in Epe axis opposite the Lagos state driving institute, less than 2 minutes drive from the Epe roundabout. It is one of the most beautiful tourist resort in Lagos. It is a family-friendly resort. Where you can take your family on vacation or for the weekend.
It is one of the most serene resorts I have visited in Lagos. the chalets are beautiful, well maintained and above all the food are damn too good.

Once you see this fish and the lagos state logo, you just arrived at Epe. take a left turn watch out for the Epe Resort sign on your left.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by jom28gy(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2020
Is it epe near ituki alongside ikorodu

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2020
The environment looks very serene with beautiful and well-manicured garden. On entering the place we headed straight to the reception which is one of the most lovely receptions I have ever seen.

5 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Checking into the resort is so fast. Provide proof of identification and once you fill the form, you will be ushered into your room.

1. The key to my room at Epe Resort and Spa
2. The well paved roads that leads to the chalet
3. The landscape
4. The signs

8 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Epe Resort has three types of rooms
1. The Superior Garden Room 43,000 naira per night
2. Deluxe garden Room 50,000 per night
3. Luxury Garden Room 60,0000 per night

3 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
The rooms are well furnished with facilities to make your stay a memorable one. Each room comes with an Airconditioner, a mini fridge, a safe, A TV, A cupboard, a chair, a Table and tea or coffee making machines.

4 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
As a foodie one of my favourite parts is the restaurant. The restaurant is a 5 star restaurant with beautiful artworks, lovely settings, nice furnishing and the most important Very very very Good food grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
After every meal, I am tempted to ask who is the cook and just give him full access to my bank details. My only regret was I forgot to order take away. Please when you visit, if you are leaving order take away don't make my kind of mistake wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can go A la carte or order buffet. The buffet is one of the cheapest I have seen in Lagos. It comes at about 7,500, It's pretty cheap compared to Hotels and resorts within their standard.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
The food was good back to back and the experience was out of this world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Gosj001: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Serene!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
The chalets are standalone chalets, It gives you all the privacy you need. I love the fact that there are different walkways for each chalets, you do not share anything with anyone, Just you and your loved one if any.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lalasticlala you should take madam to this place this December o

7 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
It also has a beautiful rooftop lounge with breathtaking views. Its a quiet lounge with a lovely ambience

7 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Other facilities at the resort

3 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
If you are thinking of what to do in Lagos, Think Epe resort and spa

4 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Swissheart(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
kiss kiss kiss
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by gONGEO: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
travelwaka:
I finally visited Epe resort. It has always been on my bucket lists of places to visit in Lagos. before I dive in let tell you about Epe .

Epe is a very quiet town located off the Ibeju Lekki axis. It is a coastal town many of its residents are fishermen. No wonder the biggest fish market in Lagos is located in Epe.

I have been to Epe a couple of times on my recent visit I realized that the roads are better than they used to be and surprisingly they have started the constructed from Ibeju Lekki axis which will eventually get to Epe.

But temporarily the bad parts have been graded and filled which made it more motorable. The last time I visited it took me about 5 hours to get to Epe. But my recent trip only lasted 2 hours 35 minutes from Ikeja.

Now let's dive into it. I have visited several resorts in Lagos and one thing I noticed about Epe resort is their staff from the security to the cleaners are professional in their handling. Throughout my stay, not a single staff asked me, bros, anything for the weekend not even the security while I was checking out. This made me feel very comfortable throughout my stay. This is one thing every resort need to learn. They were very professional in their dealings.

https://www.travelwaka.com/epe-resort-and-spa-the-perfect-getaway-resort-in-lagos/

See full video review below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_fIfBul9bw
I need someone to take me out my Saturday is bored. Someone Who won't ask for something in return.
I stay in Port Harcourt. Woji precisely.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by pickatyou2: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice vacation spot
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by hebyo: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING

SEVEN-ODD ; From POLAND; kickoff @ 3pm.
What-sap;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Bheaut: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Bornhato: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Serene environment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by kilonshele101(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
cool environment.

travelwaka when are you going to Olumo rock in Abeokuta.

2 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Sannisege: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
nice
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
That room in the thumbnail Looks clean and beautiful. wink

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by DragonFire442: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vanity is far better than Poverty.

Thunder fire Poverty.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Piexel: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Not bad at all

5 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by TriCee: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Beautiful, Princess get ready let's detty this December smiley
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Oxtonguy: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lord when

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by bigdammyj: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Noted

travelwaka:
The chalets are standalone chalets, It gives you all the privacy you need. I love the fact that there are different walkways for each chalets, you do not share anything with anyone, Just you and your loved one if any.

Price?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... / Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Agege Train Station Then VS Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.