Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos - Travel Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos (36890 Views)

See The Best And Most Sought Study Abroad Destination In Europe / Consult Us For Any Destination In The World / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Pharovo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
How’s their pricing?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Akada2020: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice pictures @Travelwaka, please what is the lodging cost for this place. smiley
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by kunle75(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
jom28gy:
Is it epe near ituki alongside ikorodu

Yes
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by merits(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
My next place of visit, InshaAllah.

2 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by kalvoken(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
How is short time there?

Yeeeh. Lala someone just slapped me

11 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by slapacha: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
R
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Ikea81: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chai and yewande spend useless money carry bamidele go UK where them for fit catch better groove for Epe with shikini money

2 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by 4four(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need someone to take me out my Saturday is bored. Someone Who won't ask for something in return.
I stay in Port Harcourt. Woji precisely.
why you self no take someone out

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by PHAYOL81: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Good one for a breakaway from the bustling/noisy Lagos life.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
4four:
why you self no take someone out
Why cant u mind your business?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by stillmaticOG(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
I need someone to take me out my Saturday is bored. Someone Who won't ask for something in return.
You're asking for someone to take you out but don't want to be asked anything in return undecided

Even in Freetown, nothing is free. You have to give in other to receive

18 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Paddybaci: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
na only your brother fit take u out without asking for something in return o. u self fit carry person comot if u think its easy

15 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by ajebuter(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes oooo

That's my hometown!

Epe Alaro Ogunmodede..

#Epe Amaka!

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by alatbaba1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice place
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by IjawAboki007: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
You never stated the prices for the rooms per night

7 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
travelwaka:
Other facilities at the resort
what are the cost implications?

You report is not complete without that.

6 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
I remember spending xmas at this resort, it was a great retreat.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by merits(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
My next place of visit InshaAllah.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SaintChukz(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

Too bad you reside in Port-Harcourt and not Lagos. undecided Currently seeking a hangout buddy.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Vlain: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
The buildings are ugly
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
FortifiedCity:
what are the cost implications?

You report is not complete without that.

Rates per night;
-Superior Garden Room (NGN 43,000)
-Deluxe Garden Room (NGN 53,000)
-Luxury Garden Suite (NGN 60,000)

They give 20% discount on online bookings too.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by mathong: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thunder fire the person, we say money no good!

They'll be chanting "money is the root of evil"

If you no get money, die and be buried is better than living!
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SaintChukz(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
justscorchone:
I remember spending xmas at this resort, it was a great retreat.

By how much did it set your pockets backward?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SaintChukz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

-Superior Garden Room (NGN 43,000)
-Deluxe Garden Room (NGN 53,000)
-Luxury Garden Suite (NGN 60,000)

They give 20% discount on online bookings too.

This is per night stay I believe?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by WiszyFraud: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:

I'm in Rumuokwurushi wink

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by pocohantas(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
SaintChukz:

This is per night stay I believe?

Yes it is per night. smiley
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SaintChukz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes it is per night. smiley

Nice...the pricing is fair I think.

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by muykem: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by WiszyFraud: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
@Travelwaka are being paid for this adverts? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
WiszyFraud:

I'm in Rumuokwurushi wink
Hope you've seen my condition?
Not at the end you come here and open thread calling me out? I like to be straight forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... / Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Agege Train Station Then VS Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.