Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos - Travel Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos (36888 Views)

See The Best And Most Sought Study Abroad Destination In Europe / Consult Us For Any Destination In The World / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by shomutuski(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oga put expense breakdown naah, I'll like to visit there this december.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by shomutuski(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
WhyAWhy:
I had my honeymoon at Epe resort in 2017. Chai dem overfeed person oh. Very clean and nice environment. The staffs were quite professional too. They did their job diligently without lingering around or indirectly demanding "change"0 I enjoyed the pool and the daily servings of peppered snails

I spent my day ramming into my beautiful and my nights relishing the dishes

Gosh I miss that place

How much is the chalet I'm interested in spending a week there.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by WiszyFraud: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Check my profile. and let me see your pics too.

Sorry.. There's no picture in ya profile.

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have been to Olumo Rock check it out here https://www.travelwaka.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-olumo-rock-tourist-centre/

kilonshele101:
cool environment.

travelwaka when are you going to Olumo rock in Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Akada2020 The Prices ranges from 43,000 to 60,000

bigdammyj:
Noted

Price?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
I stated everythign here, you didnt follow the full tread, The rooms are 43,000, 50,000 and 60,000 respectively
FortifiedCity:
what are the cost implications?

You report is not complete without that.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
I would be visiting soon.
Multiplier7:
Pls can someone cover and snap Nike Lake resort Enugu and post here, I want to show travelwaka something wink wink
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sorry now , oya one weekend for you on Epe Resort all expense paid by you cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's a beautiful place and you won't regret visiting
Juliearth:

Kini gbogbo temptation ni yen grin

I love the earthy/natural set up of the rooms and environment.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
enonche85 the rates are 43,000, 50,000 and 60,000 respectively

TrebleChamp:
How much does it cost to rent those room and other expenses?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Please explain further, that yoruba is too much for me

Bluntemperor:

Bro,did your appetite ache for Obokun-oni-yeri or lele-Okun?
Just to Welcome you to our serenity sir.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
WiszyFraud:

Sorry.. There's no picture in ya profile.
I posted a pic. But for some ediots here I removed it. I asked you a question you didn't answer I thought you weren't serious. I went out with someone. Maybe next time. Thanks.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by WiszyFraud: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
i posted a pic. But for some ediots here I removed it. I asked you a question you didn't answer I thought you weren't serious. I went out with someone. Maybe next time. Thanks.

Aiight... But we could still be friends until then ni

1 Like

Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Juliearth(f): 4:30am On Nov 29, 2020
travelwaka:
Sorry now , oya one weekend for you on Epe Resort all expense paid by you cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's a beautiful place and you won't regret visiting

All expenses on me? Iro ni sir. How about we go dutch on the bills?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Multiplier7(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2020
travelwaka:
I would be visiting soon.
Okay bro
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2020
LaReinaa:
I am not impressed, the place looks boring.. we have better resorts in Lagos sad

Okay.

Resorts like?

This December gats detty o.
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by SaintChukz(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
lol

I'm amazed sir

Oh...I see. Is it in your bucket list of experiences you'd like to have soon?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by after7: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2020
I will take leave of absence for this
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by kambili999(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2020
SaintChukz:

Oh...I see. Is it in your bucket list of experiences you'd like to have soon?
lol.would love to but I don't have that kind of budget yet.

But at least I know about it now
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Olasunkanmi0101(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dijita:

True. She did not understand this because she was just a one day visitor. The fishermen responsible for the fishes been sold at Ebute chief are the people from the small towns on the bank of Lekki lagoon. There are lot of fishermen in Epe but majority of people in Epe are not fishermen. People from Epe that are fishermen are not even close to 5% of the population
are you from epe?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sounds like a fair deal grin grin cheesy cheesy but when you are going out with a Queen be ready assured grin grin cos the kingdom will handle the bill

Juliearth:

All expenses on me? Iro ni sir. How about we go dutch on the bills?
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Juliearth(f): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
travelwaka:
Sounds like a fair deal grin grin cheesy cheesy but when you are going out with a Queen be ready assured grin grin cos the kingdom will handle the bill

cool cool cool
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by travelwaka: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
We have a couple of tours for the year, do you mind joining, please check your DM

Juliearth:

cool cool cool
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by nonny400(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliearth:

Damnnnn!!!! I love this view. Nonny400, are you thinking what I am thinking?

Lol. If you hear the money involved ehn. cheesy
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Juliearth(f): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
nonny400:

Lol. If you hear the money involved ehn. cheesy

CSB, don't fall my hand jor. Kingreign is on reserve bench oh grin grin grin grin
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by kingreign(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliearth:

CSB, don't fall my hand jor. Kingreign is on reserve bench oh grin grin grin grin

Me reserve ke??
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by jom28gy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
kunle75:

Yes
ok
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Juliearth(f): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
kingreign:

Me reserve ke??

Smiles
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by Dijita: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Olasunkanmi0101:
are you from epe?

No, I am from Ibeju Lekki. However I spent several 3rd term vacation in Epe when I was in high school. My uncle use to have a bookshop along Marina and my aunty use to sell fish at Ebute chief. They are both late now. I have nephews and cousin living in Epe
Re: My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos by waleadeagb(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
That's nice, at least you had a nice time. That's what matter. One love Sister.

saaphiere:
Sorry I saw it late.

Someone else did. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Flight Ticket Enquiries Here... / Gifty Was A Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Agege Train Station Then VS Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.