Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams (3489 Views)

Police Patrol Van In Car Chase Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti / Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by 10mobile: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
What are we yet to see in Nigeria Yet, let me share this.

SEE ALSO: Unusual Ways To Earn Millions With Next To Nothing In 2021

Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Simplyleo: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Noise over nothing, social media is not madness.

Yam is foodstuff, people in police cells are fed and this might just be a case of conveying yam to police station.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Never give up! Better days ahead! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by bigdammyj: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Noted
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Q
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by donbachi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
no be una advice for side hustle
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by phrancys001(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yam is foodstuff, people in police cells are fed and this might just be a case of conveying yam to police station.
may you enter nigeria cell then you know that no one sends weda you have eaten or not.
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Ratedgang: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

i may not agree with you in so many things cos u be werey but u see this one I stand by you. Traveled this morning and was stopped by a humble police officer (not checking papers but wants to observe) I just gave him 2000 naira (print) for a drink.... I told him something that nearly made him cry... “Officer good to see you guys again in this form but please this 2k isn’t a bribe but just get something to drink”. His joy no be here oh.
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Badonasty(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
lol...this old picture....na una dey give Lai confidence to talk say dem wan regulate social media
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by 10mobile: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

Oga, patrol van is not for Hauling foodstuff. There should be another vehicle for that. You're saying this because we've lost every sense of decency in Nigeria. Wrong things now look right.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Simplyleo: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
10mobile:

Oga, patrol van is not for Hauling foodstuff. There should be another vehicle for that. You're saying this because we've lost every sense of decency in Nigeria. Wrong things now look right.
So where did you see "patrol van" on the vehicle?

So you are now an authority to tell police what they do with their vehicles?

Police van can be used for anything including conveying of corpses and foodstuff.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Seniorwriter(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just Imagine ...Only in Nigeria ...
Anyways try and get a reliable VPN if you are in Nigeria's cyber space and using SM to air your views for a better Nigeria..e get why!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Fahdiga(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
More reasons why they are the world worst police
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Fahdiga(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

So where did you see "patrol van" on the vehicle?

So you are now an authority to tell police what they do with their vehicles?

Police van can be used for anything including conveying of corpses and foodstuff.
Imagine what you are saying. SMH
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by 10mobile: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ratedgang:
i may not agree with you in so many things cos u be werey but u see this one I stand by you. Traveled this morning and was stopped by a humble police officer (not checking papers but wants to observe) I just gave him 2000 naira (print) for a drink.... I told him something that nearly made him cry... “Officer good to see you guys again in this form but please this 2k isn’t a bribe but just get something to drink”. His joy no be here oh.
Believe it or leave it, that was a bribe. You are hoping to have him treat you well another day. Otherwise, I'd ask you, why give him money? Is it because he is jobless or crippled? There are people who need your charity more than a police officer who is already paid from our common wallet to do his job.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by helinues: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
What if the yams was meant for those in police cell or prison?
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by helinues: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Imagine what you are saying. SMH

Make sure it is wall or brick
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Fahdiga(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
helinues:

Make sure it is wall or brick
It doesn't change the fact that what your paddy said is out of point
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Fahdiga(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
helinues:
Are police officers prison wardens ?
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by fourboys: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
this is nothing na.... police dey eat na... prisoners too
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by helinues: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
It doesn't change the fact that what your paddy said is out of point

Only police is written on the Van... Most police units always have their signature on each van.

This Van might be for miscellaneous use
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by helinues: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
Are police officers prison wardens ?

Reframe your question cos ayam not understanding
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by Fahdiga(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
helinues:

Reframe your question cos ayam not understanding
You said that the yams might be for people in jail or prison and I asked when did the police starts doing the work of prison wardens
Re: Trending Photo Of Police Patrol Van Being Used For Hauling Yams by helinues: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
You said that the yams might be for people in jail or prison and I asked when did the police starts doing the work of prison wardens

You omitted @ bolded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment WTO DG And IMF MD Took Turns To Stabilized Mr. Adesina's Bow-tie (pics) / Enugu LG Elections: PDP Ends Campaign Train In Enugu North LGA / Breaking News: The True Owners Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.