Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,355 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran (50915 Views)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Don't you understand simple English? The guy said "might be" the handiwork of Mossad. MIGHT BE, which in fact could be Mossad's handiwork indeed.
IJOBA2:
DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT MOSSAD CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Chekwume16(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Are you through? Your bitterness against Christians will be your doom. Israel will continually assassinate Iranians as long as Iran threatens to wipe Israel out. Your stupidity won't change anything.
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Emotions kee you there.
Most Nigeria Christians are so ignorant and oblivious to the affairs state a of Israel.
Their senseless obsession is just based on the pre-historic jargons they read in their story-book Bible.
70% of more Isrealites are Jews. They don't even give a shǐt about you Christians. Christains are minorities in Israel, their population is not even up to 5%.
You people need education.

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Ironhead73: 5:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Nice one Mossad! grin
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2020
dermmy:

I don't think Israel have the balls to do this. The aftermath won't be good for Israel and the region Israel knows this that's why Netanyahu has been lobbying America to help his country do the dirty job. An America under a sane president won't even sanction an Israeli airstrike on Iran but anything is possible with the lunatic Americans have in the whitehouse.
Israel needs no balls to do what they've been doing in the past. Do your research well, Israel have been penetrating into iran to bomb their nuclear sites with irans having no evidence that it was the israelis. I've forgotten the name they gave to the operation when they used their f16s, went radio silent, flew at very low altitude via mountainous ranges to evade iranian radar and were successful in their mission. I think they've caused another fire that will delay iranian nuclear power pursuit.

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by fasty: 5:57am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

Good night from here. Comprehension isn't actually a difficult thing, you just have to read with an open mind. And cussing yourself won't do you any good either. Wăn an!

明白了
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by stonemasonn: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:
Might be the handiwork of Mossad. Those guys are skilled at precision assassination.
Very obvious
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Goel: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Badonasty:

lol...Israel can have nuclear weapons ,India can have nuclear weapons, Pakistan can have but not Iran....nawa ooo
Nobody allowed these countries to have nukes.

India secretly developed nukes in 1960s and was sanctioned for decades when it revealed them. Pakistan was provided with nuclear weapons by world powers to balance India.
Israel is a close US ally.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by OwenJesse27(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2020
this the hand work of CIA .... if you know you know ..
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by OwenJesse27(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Mossad on the beat cheesy
or CIA
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Burstit(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

I fear fear as the guy carry vex attack me like say na me make foodstuff and petrol prices go up. Good morning from here.
Good morning to you bro
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Eminem707(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:
Might be the handiwork of Mossad. Those guys are skilled at precision assassination.
Mosad detected nice job guys.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by marvin906(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2020
prinsam30:

bros stop saying what u dont know anything about, for decades now Israel has been the center hub of terrorism, they ar in the mist of terrorist nations and as small as they ar they can't be touched, u too reason am

The only strong nation in the region aside Isreal is Iran thecm rest are trash..
Why do you think they focus on Iran the most
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by marvin906(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2020
bankylan:
War with Hezbollah is difficult because Israel is concerned about Lebanon citizens. IDF is a moral army that prevents civilians casualty. With Iran, F -35s with Israeli avionics will do serious damage to Tehran. And don't forget they are nuclear armed.

Stop bringing nuclear weapons into this..
I stand by my words the day isreal fires a nuclear weapon into Iran is the day isreal goes into extinction..
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by crackhaus: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Maybe he believes it was done by Boko Haram. grin
Hahaha...
I don't even understand that guy cheesy
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by kennyjam: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

Good night from here. Comprehension isn't actually a difficult thing, you just have to read with an open mind. And cussing yourself won't do you any good either. Wăn an!

Zaoshang hao!

You study or base there ?
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by lastempero: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Reelblack:

Are you being willfully ignorant or what? Do you side the fact that Israel is taking and killing multiple Palestinian lands every hour? But yet, Iran that has never attacked anybody is the dangerous country. People are mad gan o. If you don’t even know what’s happening, at least do some concrete non biased research.

That israel is attacking Palestinians everyday is a story for another day and not forgetting that the same Palestinians shoots hundreds of missiles into Israeli states every day but i can't justify the Israel's killings of innocent Palestinians. Israel and Palestinian are brothers and interwoven in such a way that some israel territory are in Palestine n vice versa. You saying that iran are not killing anybody shows you know nothing about international politics. The war in syria where the government gassed and kill it's citizen was sponsored and executed by iran through there proxy hizbollah.
And if you happens to be one of the untrained dogs roaming in nairaland, please dont mention me again since you cant lay your points without showing the world that you are sick in the head.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Sezi4Christ: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

Bro I feel your pain.......many people here just comment to attack others. Imagine how he can't accept he doesn't know the meaning of "might" despite all your attempts to explain your comment.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Whyem15: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
onyechez:

Are you aware "IRAN" signed a weapon deal agreement of Mass destruction with the USA government during the OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION? The agreement was to stop the production of weapons that could cause mass destruction which made use of uranium. That agreement undermined their development over the past and has reduced progress if not by now they will have gone past north Korea.
Trump came and terminated it, so he broke the said agreement. Iran has increased uranium production so to produce more weapons.

The deal signed was to limit uranium enrichment to 20%. 90% enriched uranium is also used for civil economic purposes. There is absolutely no evidence that this country has a nuclear weapons programme. They haven't done a single nuclear weapons test and you want us to believe they are developing nuclear bombs? Same way the west led the world to believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
The fact that Iran even agreed to cap her uranium enrichment to less than 4% shows that they don't have a nuclear weapons ambition. The country stuck with the deal until trump came and decided that the deal made by all permanent members of the United Nations Security councils and the European union is not a good deal. Even after trump's withdrawal from the deal, Iran was still committed to the deal for more than 2 years until they realized that the European members of the deal are not so committed either. Now they are slowly stepping up the enrichment of uranium to increase Energy/power/electricity generating efficiency and improve Iran's economy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by BigBrother9ja: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Chekwume16:
Are you through? MY bitterness against ISLAM will be MY doom. ISLAM will continually PROGRESS with Iranians and Iran will continually be headache to coward Israel. MY father and mother's stupidity won't change anything.
Definitely grin
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by holocron: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
internationalman:
The Nuclear weapons he was scienting on would have still killed him...

Iran and accidental discharge are like Aboki and darger

@ bolded, what is the meaning of this for Christ sake. I mean, I understand the new word in the context used but...I mean we can't all be inventing words just like that, else pretty soon nobody will understand each other!
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by internationalman(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2020
holocron:

@ bolded, what is the meaning of this for Christ sake. I mean, I understand the new word in the context used but...I mean we can't all be inventing words just like that, else pretty soon nobody will understand each other!

As long as you understand its meaning in the context, that's what language and all about...
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by CSTRR: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2020
That guy is the Oppenheimer of Iran.

The father of the Iranian Nuclear program.

A top class mind. A big blow has been dealt to Iran.

I am also disappointed in Iran. Such a valuable asset should have been protected at all costs even if It means sleeping at the IRGC office.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by CSTRR: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2020
President Benjamin Netanyahu of Isreal has mentioned his name before.

It shows you the level of his importance.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Microwhy:

You're contemted and happy abi?
If its other way round, you mush have been cursing and insulting..

Hypocrites everywhere

Where in my response did I jubilate about the assassination of the scientist?
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2020
kennyjam:

Zaoshang hao!

You study or base there ?

Based. Married sef with pikin. Lol! I hail.

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by authority2006(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2020
Israel has done it again! They've killed so many Iranian scientists over the years, most especially nuclear scientists

Iranian media reports said the attackers opened fire on the scientist in his car.

Fakhrizadeh is the most renowned Iranian nuclear scientist and a senior officer of the elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

See frustration and desperation! Direct attack when they couldn't get to him or plant bomb on his car.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2020
prekumohtim:

The US, China, Russia, England, France all have nuclear weapons but they do all they can to prevent other nations from having it.

Under international law Nigeria can't have.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2020
10minutes:

Under international law Nigeria can't have.

That means 3rd world countries are not allowed to have
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2020
prekumohtim:

That means 3rd world countries are not allowed to have
yes.
china broke international law by selling nuclear technology to iran and north korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by ijayebonyi(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Who assasinated him?
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by kabillionaire(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
A witch cried at night, a child died in the morning. what's the problem with you? are Israelis saints?
IJOBA2:
DO YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT MOSSAD CARRIED OUT THE ATTACK
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by enonche85(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
dermmy:
They should prepare to kill more Iranian nuclear scientists cause Iran has so many of them. The assasination didn't start today, what have they achieved so far? You walked out of a working nuclear deal and opted for assasination and sabotage isn't that funny.

Killing these scientists will slowdown the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.