Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran (50913 Views)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by kennyjam: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
chukxie:

Based. Married sef with pikin. Lol! I hail.

Wow... That's great!

Can I mail you, probably chat on wechat if you agree?
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by PROFFIRE: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
wow this is educative ...very detailed
CelestineNelson:

For your information Mr shugabasbn
Here is why...
This birthplace of Persian civilization was once one of the favorite tourist destinations in the world. This all dramatically changed in 1979 when, because of enormous pressure from religious fundamentalists, the shah of Iran fled the country and was replaced by Ayatollah Khomeini. Today, charges of state-sponsored terrorism, among other hostile acts, have caused many to fear the intentions of this proud nation. For example, Lebanon-based Hezbollah (which means party of God in Arabic) receives its major financial support from Iran.9 The U.S. State Department has presented evidence that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) has played an active role in undermining Iraq by funneling arms and fueling the insurgents. Thousands have been killed because of the IEDs (improvised explosive devices) and the more sophisticated EFPs (explosively formed penetrators)both manufactured in Iran. Plus, there is the fear of nuclear weapons in the hands of a nation that has publicly called for the destruction of Israel. In 2006, the United Nations adopted Resolution 1727, imposing sanctions on Iran for failing to halt its uranium enrichment program. The Iranian regime has not only ignored the worlds outrage over its nuclear ambitions, but it has also blatantly forged ahead. By early 2009, the International Atomic Energy Agency reported that the nation had enough centrifuges, reactor-grade nuclear plutonium, and weaponsgrade uranium needed for an atomic warhead. When you combine this with the fact that Iran has successfully tested its highly accurate
Shahab-3 missiles with a range of over twelve hundred miles, you can only imagine the consequences. Israel is just nine hundred miles away!
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
kennyjam:

Wow... That's great!

Can I mail you, probably chat on wechat if you agree?

Sure! Are you here as well?

1 Like

Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by inasman(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Stop bringing nuclear weapons into this..
I stand by my words the day isreal fires a nuclear weapon into Iran is the day isreal goes into extinction..

Who won extinct dem? na u abi iran, talk beta thing abeg. Have a nice day pls
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by Biodun556(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
chukxie:

Do you know what the verb 'might' means? It is used to express possibility. Smh! You should understand what someone wrote before cussing yourself out.

Israel Prime Minister mentioned his name in his speech. He is their prime target.
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
sangresan:

Assassinations and counter-assassinations have been going on in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf even when Trumptard was still in 'diapers'.....So, he hasn't achieved anything.

Besides, the Jews are terrorists...How is Trump checkmating them?
what of the real terrorist within ur mist in north east Go to Jerusalem and tell them they are terrorist and stop making noise on Nairaland... Yellowbar Muslim their cowardness are legendary
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by uncleinans(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Kids..

Counter my assertion Mr. adult if you have points to make, instead of just saying kids.....

You can only make such pronouncement in a faceless forum like this where you dont know who is who. bye
Re: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh Assassinated Near Tehran by chukxie(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
It has been confirmed Israel carried out the assassination. Just saw it on CNN. For such a brazen assassination to happen on Iranian soil, I reckon the Israelis must have had an inside man within the top security apparatus of Iran.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.