Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,661 members, 7,844,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty (61879 Views)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke / Lady Tattoos Davido's Face On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by EricSmallz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abi Davido meant that He has 6 Tattoos of his mom on his body? Who said his mom got six tattoos on her body? How does that even make sense ? Is Tattoo synonymous to beauty? Anybody can have more than 50 tattoos now matter how ugly

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by RickieNas(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
pozehnani:
Aww.. he looks like her.

now I understand his lyrics in holy ground ft Nicki, mama fine she had like 6 tattoos

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Johnadeniyi: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
brain54:
very pretty woman...the picture dosent even do justice to her beauty....my lecturer in school back then....but i never saw any tatoo on her sha...

Your lecturer in school
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by brain54(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Johnadeniyi:

Your lecturer in school
yes...
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by madjune(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
I remember when his Mom died in 2003.

Her picture was all over the national newspapers.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by petitejolie(f): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
mariahAngel:
Veronica! Classy name for ladies with class.
my grandma’s name

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by atonement12: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Babtunz:

I see no iota of semblance.
All I see is an Indian-looking girl perfect for the cover of a primary school Macmillian English textbook...
Rude animal and those liking your comment. Motherless...
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by atonement12: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
chaloskyx:
DUDE YOUR MOM WAS A JUNKIE WHO DIED OF A DRUG OVER DOSE ITS TATOO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOU MOM DONT YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CHERISHABLE MEMORIES?
Cheap shot! What cherishable memories have you got about your own mum?
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Looks fulani

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by chaloskyx: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2020
ALOT AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TATOOS AND DRUGS smiley
atonement12:
Cheap shot! What cherishable memories have you got about your own mum?
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by danvault: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2020
RickieNas:
now I understand his lyrics in holy ground ft Nicki, mama fine she had like 6 tattoos

Yep
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 28, 2020
What should we do with dis news
��[i][/i]
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by pozehnani(f): 3:43am On Nov 28, 2020
RickieNas:

Yeah sure he was refering to her.
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by pozehnani(f): 3:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Babtunz:

All I see is an Indian-looking girl perfect for the cover of a primary school Macmillian English textbook...

That was harsh. It's a dead woman we talking about here.
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Briller: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Babtunz:

Exactly!
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Mobi47:
waoo d mum looks like chioma...no Wonder
I thought i was the only one who observed that.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Charx122: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Yungstallion:
Recently, Davido shared another photo of his late mother, Veronica Imade Adeleke on his Instagram story. It seemed the singer framed one of his late mum's beautiful photographs. The late woman looked naturally beautiful as she posed for the camera.

One could easily spot the resemblance between the singer and his mum in the photo and this could be the reason he chose to frame it.

In the caption of the photo, the Blow My Mind crooner described his mum as very beautiful.

Trying to tell us your mom's was gangster??
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by etrouble: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Babtunz:

It will be difficult for you to make Heaven. But, you are very very on point.
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2020
NobleAngell:
Where is the resemblance? Must you insist on something that is not there? Won't change the fact that she is/was still he's mom.
Mad man grin
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Lionelbhass(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2020
See natural beauty. And Simi somehow resemble her.
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Babtunz: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Jidibia:
Then you are blind.
I wouldn't have made that comment if I was.
My apologies and no apologies if my comment didn't meet you well
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Babtunz: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2020
pozehnani:

That was harsh. It's a dead woman we talking about here.
Pheew, I'm sorry about it. My comment was too insensitive

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by atonement12: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2020
chaloskyx:
ALOT AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TATOOS AND DRUGS smiley
Good! I'm sure there is a big difference between drugs and tattoos, and he wasn't celebrating alleged drug abuse by his mum. I also want to believe you wouldn't want anyone to publicly allege vices against your mum, would you?
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by TANID(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vihana:
Cute
EXACTLY!
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by chaloskyx: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
NO I WONT THATS WHY I KEEP PERSONAL MATTERS OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA AM NOT CHASING CLOUT OR LIKES THAT I WOULD GO OUT THERE SPEWING PERSONAL AND FAMILY MATTERS OUT TO THE PUBLIC RATHER I WOULD CHERISH IT AND KEEP IT DEAR TO MY HEART WHERE IT RIGHTLY BELONGS smiley
atonement12:
Good! I'm sure there is a big difference between drugs and tattoos, and he wasn't celebrating alleged drug abuse by his mum. I also want to believe you wouldn't want anyone to publicly allege vices against your mum, would you.
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by ijayebonyi(f): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Abusadiq01:
who tell u say na tattoo? Dem write her name for body make colonial master no shift her go Europe for slavery u dey hear dey shout tattoo
���
Re: My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty by Julietcutie(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Babtunz:

angry grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy you wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) / Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.