Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) (31519 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
A Facebook user with the username Ifeanyi Vincent Okolonji has taken to Facebook to post a video of how a baby miraculously survived a car accident.
In the video you could see a driver who was coming out from an entrance of a building in reverse mode mistakenly climbing a baby with the car tyre rolling over the baby's head. To the amazement of those around, the baby was not hurt.

He wrote:
God is still God
Join us in thanks giving mass, as baby Ifeanyichukwu, Chukwubinimem, David OKOLONJI & family take All the Glory to God for the wonderful miracle.
@St Mary's Catholic Church Onitsha, 10am mass, 29th Nov. Reception follows immediately after.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084K7JYXqfY

https://www.facebook.com/ifeanyi.okolonji/videos/10216105954715644

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
God is great.

52 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Righteousness89(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
My Incredible Wonderful Precious Loving Merciful FATHER at work.
The only one that has Power over Death,
The Bright and the Morning star,
The Covenant Keeping GOD!
DADDY! I Salute you Sir!

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD..

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank God for his life
He will be a very strong man

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Thank God

1 Like

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by sisisioge: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
What da fork! Blaudy heel! Chinekemo!!!!!!! Haaaaaa!

7 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by livingchrist: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
God is wonderful, this is immerse carelessness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Thank God
Finally you've begin to have sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
saaphiere:
Finally I've begin to have sense.
Thank God for you! we need to celebrate grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by PlayerMeji: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
How do we explain this phenomenon?

7 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by tyup(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
shocked

During Labour the the lil boy might have come out from his mother with his Head, any baby that does so are always thickheaded, my friend Aliyu was always like that to he was so good at Donating his head for us to Break coconut then at Boarding house and when I investigated his source of coco breaking Record I got to know he came out of his Mom with his head

That's why my advice to every pregnant mother is to ensure ur pending baby comes out with his head. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Godchosen001: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
This truly worth Thanksgiving

11 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Ablemed: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
tyup:
shocked

During Labour the the lil boy might have come out from his mother with his Head, any baby that does so are always thickheaded, my friend Aliyu was always like that to he was so good at Donating his head for us to Break coconut then at Boarding house and when I investigated his source of coco breaking Record I got to know he came out of his Mom with his head

That's why my advice to every pregnant mother is to ensure ur pending baby comes out with his head. Thanks

nawa for you grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mheen! Very scary. Such a lucky child.

1 Like

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Godfrey858(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Mehh God is merciful

13 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Twenty8: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Oluwaseun or Oriyomi should be added to that baby's name.

9 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by mathkid(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank goodness
Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by alingo2013(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
We thank God for his life, were is the child's mother she needs flogging

3 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Kobicove(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
There must be some scientific explanation for this!

6 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by buchivik(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Grace

1 Like

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by BigDick70inch(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
D
Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by HeadShot: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
God bless the children

1 Like

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by Dbtcking: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
How is this possible that nothing happened, glory be to God.

I buy and sell BTC at great rates, pm me if interested

1 Like

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by mar1juana: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
His God is not sleeping

He has a big mission to accomplish
Iyayensa Su Gode Ga UBANGIJI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by naiteaw: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
God is amazing in all HIS ways. May His name be Praised in all generation

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

2 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by prigoz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
They should change the child's name to Miracle. Finish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by spiceadole: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nigerians n religion..
God no do anything.
Its not the child's time and destiny.
When its his time,he will die
And nothing una God can do about it

9 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by AustineJohn908(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Praise be to God. this is a miracle. I wonder what the "There is no God crew " will say about this now. Daddy we thank You for the life of that boy

7 Likes

Re: A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video) by SharplyUnique(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wow thankful for his life

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.