Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigeria National Pledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria National Pledge (9552 Views)

The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) / History Of The Nigerian National Pledge / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria National Pledge by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
I pledge to Nigeria my country.

To be faithful, loyal and honest.

To serve Nigeria with all my strenght.

To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory.

So help me God, !!!

Whom did you think oblige must between the candidates   

Buhari have exercised the line four by defending the unity of Nigeria, he also defended Nigeria from chadian incursion.

In the other hand PDP give out Bakassi at our watch.

Buhari Served and if giving another mandate will serve Nigeria with all his strenght, corruption must be deal with not in PDP ways

Uncle umblella is obviously cheating us, he draned our national

reserve without any tangible development,
Re: Nigeria National Pledge by Dsense(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
OP.
Thanks for the Pledge i've almost forgotten it all grin wink
Re: Nigeria National Pledge by efisher(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

I pledge to Nigeria my country.

To be faithful, loyal and honest.

To serve Nigeria with all my strenght.

To depend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory.

So help me God, !!!

Whom did you think oblige must between the candidates   

Buhari have exercised the line four by depending the unity of Nigeria, he also defended Nigeria from chadian incursion.

In the other hand PDP give out Bakassi at our watch.

Buhari Served and if giving another mandate will serve Nigeria with all his strenght, corruption must be deal with not in PDP ways

Uncle umblella is obviously cheating us, he draned our national

reserve without any tangible development,

Some are DEPENDING their unity here while others are busy DEFENDING it! Can you see the reason why the expired ones should not be allowed to smell aso rock? They will turn everything upside down. We will not allow the labour of our heroes past to be in vain. NEVER!!! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Others Have Committed Political Suicide - Okupe / Nominees For Democracy Heroes Awards Confirmed As Occasion Commemorates June 12 / INEC Rules Out Electronic Voting Until Constitution Is Amended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.