Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees (47850 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Arrested At Borno Motor Park With 2,000 Rounds Of Ammunition / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Kingrefreshed: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
This report is one kind......I hope police is being genuine this time around and not chasing clout

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Edidiong123: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by udemzyudex(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Which kind gun be this?
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by ManTiger(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
Sin na hook
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Arysexy(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2020
Muddled up story, at one point arrested at the other escaped in between vehicles
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Nonsoco80(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo man in anambra, south east biafra ipob, massob man...dix people only God knows sha
This foolish transgendered always talking rubbish . I am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by bkool7(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
The guy has thief written all over his face
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Ochelyko1: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
So where is the man that carry sack full with ammunition or is dat not the heading of the news line? How come we are seeing another pics?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by delishpot: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Foolish title.
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Godswings(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Anyone who doesn't believe the story can go to police station where he's being kept to ask for the bag of ammunitions and if the man on the picture is real.

I don't support support evil doers!
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Hallabee1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Joeboy12:

The movie it self of the video clip
mama coco..
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Ogwo Ego people, Xmas is coming, see them looking for money to buy Jeep and spray in their villages.

People from the east side, bewary if they re your neighbors, you could be their source of blood money.
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2020
Nonsoco80:
This foolish transgendered always talking rubbish . I am not surprise.

Why are you always angry when someone describes your brethren correctly?
Re: Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka Igbo Amaka grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Announces Abu Musab Al-Barnawi As New Boko Haram Leader To Replace Shekau / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.